Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | SOLVED - Naming problem
I'm trying to name my exalt fodder before selling them, and I'm getting this error after trying to accept the random name generated: [img]http://s6.postimg.org/e19kgr2oh/screenshot_814.png[/img] So I tried ctrl+F5 and it didn't help, I also tried another random name and I keep getting this error. I was able to name my babies a few hours ago.
I'm trying to name my exalt fodder before selling them, and I'm getting this error after trying to accept the random name generated:
screenshot_814.png

So I tried ctrl+F5 and it didn't help, I also tried another random name and I keep getting this error. I was able to name my babies a few hours ago.
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_nknclfI9au1rgacqp.giftumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png
@Xeyla

Dragons that are already on the AH cannot be named since the update and the new search feature.
@Xeyla

Dragons that are already on the AH cannot be named since the update and the new search feature.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
AAAAAnd that solves that problem. Sorry, I didn't know about that change.
@ACWN thank you !
AAAAAnd that solves that problem. Sorry, I didn't know about that change.
@ACWN thank you !
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_nknclfI9au1rgacqp.giftumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png