Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Achievements
I've gotten a total of 100,000 treasure earned but I haven't been awarded with the achievement yet
I've gotten a total of 100,000 treasure earned but I haven't been awarded with the achievement yet
ZVwVcRk.png _ CL!
FR+3

lore shop
wishlist

_
@magicdance

While the achievements are mostly bugged, the treasure ones usually aren't. Also, the achievement/total treasure count earned in your account settings only counts income earned from Tomo, Crim, Fairgrounds, bonding with familiars and exalting dragons. It does not count Auction House sales, Crossroads sales or any treasure you may have received in a message. For this reason the total treasure earned figure isn't terribly accurate or useful. For some accounts it's incredibly low (lots of selling on the Auction House) or unbelievably high (people who are attendants for dom raffles).

Announcement regarding bugged achievements:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/1654433

Depending on how you've earned your treasure (or if you have but the achievement hasn't registered yet) it may be some time before it shows up. By some time I mean weeks, possibly months.
@magicdance

While the achievements are mostly bugged, the treasure ones usually aren't. Also, the achievement/total treasure count earned in your account settings only counts income earned from Tomo, Crim, Fairgrounds, bonding with familiars and exalting dragons. It does not count Auction House sales, Crossroads sales or any treasure you may have received in a message. For this reason the total treasure earned figure isn't terribly accurate or useful. For some accounts it's incredibly low (lots of selling on the Auction House) or unbelievably high (people who are attendants for dom raffles).

Announcement regarding bugged achievements:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/1654433

Depending on how you've earned your treasure (or if you have but the achievement hasn't registered yet) it may be some time before it shows up. By some time I mean weeks, possibly months.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind ah okay, thank you for telling me
@Nightwind ah okay, thank you for telling me
ZVwVcRk.png _ CL!
FR+3

lore shop
wishlist

_