Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Trading error
Currently having an error with a trade, it shows it's status as "awating your finalization" but when I go in and click on the button "complete trade" I get the message of "fairyamy no longer possesses items necessary to finalize the trade or delivery" The item she is sending me is Deadland Disciple and I am sending her 1 earth egg and 1 ice egg. The eggs are in my hoard, the familiar does not show in my inventory.

@Fairyamy has message me about this and while I do have screen shots to prove the above messages not able to upload them at this moment as photobucket isn't letting login. so wanted to get this posted and then once I get them uploaded I will add the links

edit:
Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2
Currently having an error with a trade, it shows it's status as "awating your finalization" but when I go in and click on the button "complete trade" I get the message of "fairyamy no longer possesses items necessary to finalize the trade or delivery" The item she is sending me is Deadland Disciple and I am sending her 1 earth egg and 1 ice egg. The eggs are in my hoard, the familiar does not show in my inventory.

@Fairyamy has message me about this and while I do have screen shots to prove the above messages not able to upload them at this moment as photobucket isn't letting login. so wanted to get this posted and then once I get them uploaded I will add the links

edit:
Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2
Yume13.jpg bleachAV.gif 6aOR9cW.png
@Rogue13

are you sure that Fairyamy still has the Deadland Disciple?
@Rogue13

are you sure that Fairyamy still has the Deadland Disciple?
mh8jR2Z.gif By: Wakor, check it out!
I assumed she did since she had sent me several messages regarding the trade status. I had been off line a couple days taking care of things and since I had already accepted my portion of it I had thought it was on her end to finish.
I assumed she did since she had sent me several messages regarding the trade status. I had been off line a couple days taking care of things and since I had already accepted my portion of it I had thought it was on her end to finish.
@Rogue13

The CR system is delicate--when you make a CR it tags the exact items in your inventory with some sort of hidden marker. If you disturb any of the "tagged" items it can't find the items again.

For example, if you made the CR, put the disciple onto a dragon to bond with it and then took it off the system will "lose" the item and won't be able to find it. The same thing goes with stacked items--if you disturb the stack it will also cause the CR to fail. The only thing to do is cancel it and start over with everything in your inventory and then don't disturb the items at all until it goes through.

I found this out the hard way with Crim--I had 2 stacks of food and giving one item to her caused a CR to fail.
@Rogue13

The CR system is delicate--when you make a CR it tags the exact items in your inventory with some sort of hidden marker. If you disturb any of the "tagged" items it can't find the items again.

For example, if you made the CR, put the disciple onto a dragon to bond with it and then took it off the system will "lose" the item and won't be able to find it. The same thing goes with stacked items--if you disturb the stack it will also cause the CR to fail. The only thing to do is cancel it and start over with everything in your inventory and then don't disturb the items at all until it goes through.

I found this out the hard way with Crim--I had 2 stacks of food and giving one item to her caused a CR to fail.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
I'll give that a try. Thanks everyone
I'll give that a try. Thanks everyone