Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Logging In
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Imma good!
Imma good!
I'm still having trouble with my crome book I choose bubbling brew go to create new items then press on a arrow or a number and get logged out this is very annoying I can't make anything on my crome book . but I have no problem with transmute items.
I'm still having trouble with my crome book I choose bubbling brew go to create new items then press on a arrow or a number and get logged out this is very annoying I can't make anything on my crome book . but I have no problem with transmute items.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the "refreshig your login" page. It makes things so much easier. Thank you.

That said, I am still getting this problem on m Verizon phone, and I'm pretty sure on both Chrome and Firefox (Firefox crashes if I try to play in the coli with it, but I cannot change dragons in my party in Chrome, so I end up switching back and forth a lot when Shadow is doing a dominance push, since playing in the coli on my computer hurts my wrists.)
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the "refreshig your login" page. It makes things so much easier. Thank you.

That said, I am still getting this problem on m Verizon phone, and I'm pretty sure on both Chrome and Firefox (Firefox crashes if I try to play in the coli with it, but I cannot change dragons in my party in Chrome, so I end up switching back and forth a lot when Shadow is doing a dominance push, since playing in the coli on my computer hurts my wrists.)
bUUy115.png PLAY IS SACRED QiZFijL.png

tumblr_d80ca4e90bc366798eb4fe4971e57d86_b60cba99_2048.png
Im still having this problem...
I always end up having to log out and log back in again. I can't access Auction House, or Nesting Grounds...
Im still having this problem...
I always end up having to log out and log back in again. I can't access Auction House, or Nesting Grounds...
~mimisaki_
I have this problem on occasion when I click on a link in the forums to go to someone's dragon - I also get this when I get accessing my lair

The refreshing system is nice, I also just stick to incognito browsing and with that I don't have a problem, regular browsing still is faulty tho
I have this problem on occasion when I click on a link in the forums to go to someone's dragon - I also get this when I get accessing my lair

The refreshing system is nice, I also just stick to incognito browsing and with that I don't have a problem, regular browsing still is faulty tho
Inactive
Call Me Cealy | #303930 | She / They | FR +3 | 23 | Taken
0c0e0ef6-4a87-4a85-b87a-d16f52d899fb.png
i got an error when i logged in from the new login site? there was something like login?php line 16
i got an error when i logged in from the new login site? there was something like login?php line 16
attempting-to-give-a-damn.gif The Swifts shall Survive!!! RIP:Boolean a great familiar...
Screenshot_2016-10-09_at_5.53.30_PM.png570.gif Boolean courier_pearl.gif
I normally stay logged into flight rising so it's easier for me to pop over to trading post & then to transmute something. I have Satellite Internet. When I try to go to my Lair, I get the screen that shows I'm logged out & when I try to log back in, I get the message that it looks like I'm partially logged in & the page would refresh in a few seconds. Once the count down gets to 0 & it refreshes, I sent to my Lair & then everything is just fine. It's an extra step, but before the fix was put in place, I would always have to log back in when I tried to go to my Lair, gathering, or nesting area. Glad the fix is helping me out. -- I tried logging in on a friends computer the other weekend, but I had forgotten my password, so I couldn't do it. I will be up there later this week & will see how my log in goes when I'm up at neighbors house as she has a Sprint card/hot spot up there. I'll let you know if there are any issues.
I normally stay logged into flight rising so it's easier for me to pop over to trading post & then to transmute something. I have Satellite Internet. When I try to go to my Lair, I get the screen that shows I'm logged out & when I try to log back in, I get the message that it looks like I'm partially logged in & the page would refresh in a few seconds. Once the count down gets to 0 & it refreshes, I sent to my Lair & then everything is just fine. It's an extra step, but before the fix was put in place, I would always have to log back in when I tried to go to my Lair, gathering, or nesting area. Glad the fix is helping me out. -- I tried logging in on a friends computer the other weekend, but I had forgotten my password, so I couldn't do it. I will be up there later this week & will see how my log in goes when I'm up at neighbors house as she has a Sprint card/hot spot up there. I'll let you know if there are any issues.
It looks like I'm finally at the point where I'm not having to manually log out and log back in anymore. The partially logged in bit still happens way more than I'd like, but the automatic refresh page has been getting me back in immediately now.
It looks like I'm finally at the point where I'm not having to manually log out and log back in anymore. The partially logged in bit still happens way more than I'd like, but the automatic refresh page has been getting me back in immediately now.
acaelus_100_by_dragonnmr-d9606za.gifLUqGQYc.pngsGgBmXL.png
Fixed for me, it wasn't previously working on mobile for me, but it is now. So relieved, as my computer is really on its last legs.
Fixed for me, it wasn't previously working on mobile for me, but it is now. So relieved, as my computer is really on its last legs.
im a funny little lesbian. greyace. nonbiney. they/he/she. star trek
[quote name="Eve" date=2017-04-09 23:12:51] When I try to log in I get the message that I am already logged in but when I click on something else like my lair I am logged out again... What I do is click on log out when I get the message that I am already logged in and that solves it but it is still rather annoying to have to do that. [/quote] ---- I have the same problem Eve has mentioned on the very first page, only the opposite... when i go to go to a certain area, like the market for example, it say's i'm not logged in when i am. but i Logout then log back in and that resolves the issue for a while, then it happen's again..... i use google chrome, may try it on another web browser to see if that also resolves the problem, but not being very hopeful. [s](this is the first time i've posted somewhere in the forums, especially a bug report forum >.< hopefully i'm doing this right...!)[/s]
Eve wrote on 2017-04-09:
When I try to log in I get the message that I am already logged in but when I click on something else like my lair I am logged out again...

What I do is click on log out when I get the message that I am already logged in and that solves it but it is still rather annoying to have to do that.
----
I have the same problem Eve has mentioned on the very first page, only the opposite... when i go to go to a certain area, like the market for example, it say's i'm not logged in when i am.
but i Logout then log back in and that resolves the issue for a while, then it happen's again..... i use google chrome, may try it on another web browser to see if that also resolves the problem, but not being very hopeful.

(this is the first time i've posted somewhere in the forums, especially a bug report forum >.< hopefully i'm doing this right...!)
m59NfS2.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14