Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Missing Green Birdskull apparel?
I really hope i'm not going crazy here...
So i recently took (All pieces) of the Green Birdskull set from this dragon and had it sitting in my hoard for a few days. (an older image of the same dragon, showing i have the headress, necklace, armband, and wingpiece) I did this a few days prior, maybe about 3 days ago to put on the new archer's apparel.

Today, I found that the Skydancer I bought on the 17th was in need of apparel. I looked and remembered I have an extra Green Birdskull set now... except I don't.
(image here)

I have not put anything on the auction house since the update, and all recent crossroads trades I have not put said apparel in it.
I cleared my cache, checked Firefox, and checked all pages of apparel.
I hope i'm not being idiotic here, I can easily buy the two piece I lost. I just kinda... want to know what happened.
I really hope i'm not going crazy here...
So i recently took (All pieces) of the Green Birdskull set from this dragon and had it sitting in my hoard for a few days. (an older image of the same dragon, showing i have the headress, necklace, armband, and wingpiece) I did this a few days prior, maybe about 3 days ago to put on the new archer's apparel.

Today, I found that the Skydancer I bought on the 17th was in need of apparel. I looked and remembered I have an extra Green Birdskull set now... except I don't.
(image here)

I have not put anything on the auction house since the update, and all recent crossroads trades I have not put said apparel in it.
I cleared my cache, checked Firefox, and checked all pages of apparel.
I hope i'm not being idiotic here, I can easily buy the two piece I lost. I just kinda... want to know what happened.
em/sai | all pronouns | fr+2 | pings ok
wishlist | fandragon project
probably on ffxiv
This is my secret text... Let's keep it between us, ok?
-> HES SO SMALL AAAA
aKhVpRf.png
@Oddballme

The only thing left to do before filling out a Contact Us form is to check your Vault since it's seems clear you didn't melt it down in Baldwin.

Otherwise, it's up to the admins to take a look and see what happened.

Good luck!
@Oddballme

The only thing left to do before filling out a Contact Us form is to check your Vault since it's seems clear you didn't melt it down in Baldwin.

Otherwise, it's up to the admins to take a look and see what happened.

Good luck!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Oddballme

I swear that this has happened to me too. The problem is that the items that disappeared were festival items from 2014. I tried the contact me later after I had realized they were gone, I'm pretty sure at least, but because they had no proof, I lost hundreds of thousands of treasure items at the time and possible millions of treasure now. I once had a boneyard Tatters that I snagged off of the AH at a low price and that was gone too. To be more honest, I didn't buy them to sell anyway, but I did by them to put on my dragons.
@Oddballme

I swear that this has happened to me too. The problem is that the items that disappeared were festival items from 2014. I tried the contact me later after I had realized they were gone, I'm pretty sure at least, but because they had no proof, I lost hundreds of thousands of treasure items at the time and possible millions of treasure now. I once had a boneyard Tatters that I snagged off of the AH at a low price and that was gone too. To be more honest, I didn't buy them to sell anyway, but I did by them to put on my dragons.
dbpwq3g-7e9d6c9e-85a8-4b9c-bcbd-2d891aef0130.png