Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Messenger Scrolls Dropping?
1 2 3 4
I was just gonna post this too! So weird. Got one in Sandswept Delta.
I was just gonna post this too! So weird. Got one in Sandswept Delta.
tDeKDnH.pngDokVw6f.png66rws2U.png
I'm having the same thing happen in Ghostlight Ruins. Is this a bug of some kind?
I'm having the same thing happen in Ghostlight Ruins. Is this a bug of some kind?
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
I don't have a screencap, but I did just find one in the Mire.
I don't have a screencap, but I did just find one in the Mire.
Magician #378 over on Dappervolk. Find me there.
This is happening to me as well. What is happening, did they mistime when to introduce these? Anyway, I'm not coli-in until this gets fixed. I don't want them to think I'm exploiting a glitch.
This is happening to me as well. What is happening, did they mistime when to introduce these? Anyway, I'm not coli-in until this gets fixed. I don't want them to think I'm exploiting a glitch.
thisaddefinitelydoesntminebitcoin.gif
@chocolatekittens

I thought so too, but it's not even roll-over.
@chocolatekittens

I thought so too, but it's not even roll-over.
tDeKDnH.pngDokVw6f.png66rws2U.png
Got one in sandswept delta as well.

Can confirm that wind monsters are dropping them as well.
Got one in sandswept delta as well.

Can confirm that wind monsters are dropping them as well.
tumblr_inline_o23j1zjnqA1r3lvtf_500.png
So can we not coli-grind until this is fixed?

Edit: I'm just gonna go ahead and stay out of the coliseum until tomorrow. Better not to risk it.
So can we not coli-grind until this is fixed?

Edit: I'm just gonna go ahead and stay out of the coliseum until tomorrow. Better not to risk it.
Magician #378 over on Dappervolk. Find me there.
In Boreal Wood aswell
In Boreal Wood aswell
I had it happen in -uh- *looks up name of the level* oh yeah waterway. It had to be from the {neutral} green jelly blobby thingy as the other two monsters were water and ice monsters respectively.

to staff: is it considered cheating/taking advantage of a bug then to grind in the coli now? As I don't think it is intentional that they are dropping early?? IDK. Probably doesn't matter as it's minor and maybe they aren't dropping super freqently (and the festival is starting tomorrow yeah?)... but just thought I'd ask to make sure..
I had it happen in -uh- *looks up name of the level* oh yeah waterway. It had to be from the {neutral} green jelly blobby thingy as the other two monsters were water and ice monsters respectively.

to staff: is it considered cheating/taking advantage of a bug then to grind in the coli now? As I don't think it is intentional that they are dropping early?? IDK. Probably doesn't matter as it's minor and maybe they aren't dropping super freqently (and the festival is starting tomorrow yeah?)... but just thought I'd ask to make sure..
*in monotonous voice* Bueller... Bueller...

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
@Pallida Maybe the festival drops are automatic, and are set to start on certain dates, and something in the code got corrupted. That's the only explanation I can think of, anyway.
@Pallida Maybe the festival drops are automatic, and are set to start on certain dates, and something in the code got corrupted. That's the only explanation I can think of, anyway.
thisaddefinitelydoesntminebitcoin.gif
1 2 3 4