Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Referral Bonus?
I've gotten referral bonuses before, but the message never says the name of the user. xD Is there a way to check who has me as the person who referred them? And is it supposed to lack the name of the user?

I just noticed that their name is just appearing as nothing. I purchased something with the gems I got through the referral bonus; is that okay to do? Or is there a way to reverse that purchase if not?

Thanks!
I've gotten referral bonuses before, but the message never says the name of the user. xD Is there a way to check who has me as the person who referred them? And is it supposed to lack the name of the user?

I just noticed that their name is just appearing as nothing. I purchased something with the gems I got through the referral bonus; is that okay to do? Or is there a way to reverse that purchase if not?

Thanks!
5gm.png
@PenumbralWolf you aren't supposed to know who the bonus is from as that would be an invasion of privacy.
@PenumbralWolf you aren't supposed to know who the bonus is from as that would be an invasion of privacy.