Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Auction House 2.0 - Bug Reports
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 43 44
So I'm 90% sure you can't sell eternal youth dragons on the AH (as the dragons that came up were not on the listing before) but [img]http://i.imgur.com/a0A23AA.png[/img] The top three are EY dragons and I'm pretty sure I shouldn't be able to sell them on the Auction House >.> (unless this was changed with the update? - I couldn't seem to find this on the update) I tried resetting my cache and still they come up as a result (note: I'm using chrome on desktop and they do not have familiars as of now since I have a lot of familiars to sell before I can give them any - it just seems like a bug? because I was only aware you could only sell them via CR last time I checked)
So I'm 90% sure you can't sell eternal youth dragons on the AH (as the dragons that came up were not on the listing before)

but

a0A23AA.png

The top three are EY dragons and I'm pretty sure I shouldn't be able to sell them on the Auction House >.>

(unless this was changed with the update? - I couldn't seem to find this on the update)

I tried resetting my cache and still they come up as a result

(note: I'm using chrome on desktop and they do not have familiars as of now since I have a lot of familiars to sell before I can give them any - it just seems like a bug? because I was only aware you could only sell them via CR last time I checked)

- FR Tumblr
- No link here yet
- No link here yet
bnWiYJD.png
@Xhaztol

Yep, I was afraid it would carry over but still think it would be an idea to let you know unless someone else had I guess. Before we had a pretty long-lived thread about this and I think not only Mozilla users had it, but other one as well. Seems the only solution now is to use an old FF version even though those can be incredibly buggy if you user them on other sites I noticed here.
@Xhaztol

Yep, I was afraid it would carry over but still think it would be an idea to let you know unless someone else had I guess. Before we had a pretty long-lived thread about this and I think not only Mozilla users had it, but other one as well. Seems the only solution now is to use an old FF version even though those can be incredibly buggy if you user them on other sites I noticed here.
I'd woken up early, and I took a long time getting ready to exist. - Bernardo Soares/Fernando Pessoa
[quote name="Dessoestma" date=2017-03-19 09:48:21] So I'm 90% sure you can't sell eternal youth dragons on the AH (as the dragons that came up were not on the listing before) but [img]http://i.imgur.com/a0A23AA.png[/img] The top three are EY dragons and I'm pretty sure I shouldn't be able to sell them on the Auction House >.> (unless this was changed with the update? - I couldn't seem to find this on the update) I tried resetting my cache and still they come up as a result (note: I'm using chrome on desktop and they do not have familiars as of now since I have a lot of familiars to sell before I can give them any - it just seems like a bug? because I was only aware you could only sell them via CR last time I checked) [/quote] @Dessoestma We actually made a change quite awhile ago that allowed selling of Eternal Youth dragons, so this is working as intended. :)
Dessoestma wrote on 2017-03-19:
So I'm 90% sure you can't sell eternal youth dragons on the AH (as the dragons that came up were not on the listing before)

but

a0A23AA.png

The top three are EY dragons and I'm pretty sure I shouldn't be able to sell them on the Auction House >.>

(unless this was changed with the update? - I couldn't seem to find this on the update)

I tried resetting my cache and still they come up as a result

(note: I'm using chrome on desktop and they do not have familiars as of now since I have a lot of familiars to sell before I can give them any - it just seems like a bug? because I was only aware you could only sell them via CR last time I checked)

@Dessoestma

We actually made a change quite awhile ago that allowed selling of Eternal Youth dragons, so this is working as intended. :)
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
oh.... oops : P Guess the old AH was bugging out then because they never appeared there. Sorry for wasting your time!
oh.... oops : P Guess the old AH was bugging out then because they never appeared there. Sorry for wasting your time!

- FR Tumblr
- No link here yet
- No link here yet
bnWiYJD.png
When in the page listing for dragons say there are 2000 pages.. you start flipping through

so you get to
.... 1051, 1052, 1053, 1054, 1055 ....
but you want to get back to page 1.. or flip to the last page..
The only way to get to page 1 is to click back through the 200 pages, or reset by reloading.
The only way to get to the last page is to click through all pages.
Could you make a quicker way?? like

pg1, pg 2..... .... 1051, 1052, 1053, 1054, 1055 .... 1999, 2000 link.

Thanks.
When in the page listing for dragons say there are 2000 pages.. you start flipping through

so you get to
The only way to get to page 1 is to click back through the 200 pages, or reset by reloading.

Thanks.
tumblr_oluarz35sW1s0egqgo1_100.png
@Xhaztol

I've got it under control now. My browse was zoomed in a bit and it messed it up, I guess. My search bar was tucked-up (or hidden, whatever you want to call it), so I couldn't see the little magnifying glass with the plus sign inside it. If you're wondering which zoom did this with my side of the AH, it was 125%.
@Xhaztol

I've got it under control now. My browse was zoomed in a bit and it messed it up, I guess. My search bar was tucked-up (or hidden, whatever you want to call it), so I couldn't see the little magnifying glass with the plus sign inside it. If you're wondering which zoom did this with my side of the AH, it was 125%.
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
[quote name="Alexza" date=2017-03-19 10:00:37] When in the page listing for dragons say there are 2000 pages.. you start flipping through so you get to .... 1051, 1052, 1053, 1054, 1055 .... but you want to get back to page 1.. or flip to the last page.. The only way to get to page 1 is to click back through the 200 pages, or reset by reloading. The only way to get to the last page is to click through all pages. Could you make a quicker way?? like pg1, pg 2..... .... 1051, 1052, 1053, 1054, 1055 .... 1999, 2000 link. Thanks. [/quote] @Alexza We've entered this in our database; thank you!
Alexza wrote on 2017-03-19:

so you get to

Thanks.

@Alexza

We've entered this in our database; thank you!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
I am not certain if it is intentional or not, but you are no longer allowed to name dragons listed on the Auction House who are still in your lair. If this is not intentional, I can provide the details about my computer and internet connectivity, but since there is now a "search by name" feature I didn't know if leaving off the ability to name your listed dragons was done intentionally.
I am not certain if it is intentional or not, but you are no longer allowed to name dragons listed on the Auction House who are still in your lair. If this is not intentional, I can provide the details about my computer and internet connectivity, but since there is now a "search by name" feature I didn't know if leaving off the ability to name your listed dragons was done intentionally.
DOjF2sA.pngveAGxvx.gif
Also @Madrugada
I think that the colors not showing up may be an issue on your end? I am not certain, but I am using Firefox 51.0.1 and am fortunate to have all of the drop-down colors in the menus appearing correctly.
Also @Madrugada
I think that the colors not showing up may be an issue on your end? I am not certain, but I am using Firefox 51.0.1 and am fortunate to have all of the drop-down colors in the menus appearing correctly.
DOjF2sA.pngveAGxvx.gif
@Myeengun

Aha, yeah I have 52 something but weird they fixed that onto the almost-newest one. Dumb browser devs lol :/
@Myeengun

Aha, yeah I have 52 something but weird they fixed that onto the almost-newest one. Dumb browser devs lol :/
I'd woken up early, and I took a long time getting ready to exist. - Bernardo Soares/Fernando Pessoa
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 43 44