Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Auction House 2.0 - Bug Reports
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 43 44
A search for the familiar Sköll yields no results even though there are a couple for sale.
A search for the familiar Sköll yields no results even though there are a couple for sale.
I put up an auction for three hatchlings I just hatched today. All three sold, but the auction house only gave me profit from two. This has happened multiple times before with me.
I put up an auction for three hatchlings I just hatched today. All three sold, but the auction house only gave me profit from two. This has happened multiple times before with me.
UZ6dqn4.png
Disappearing firefly genes? There were a ton and now there's...none, really. I know that sounds crazy because auctions and selling auctions etc. but it legit felt like 40 listings just evaporated.
Disappearing firefly genes? There were a ton and now there's...none, really. I know that sounds crazy because auctions and selling auctions etc. but it legit felt like 40 listings just evaporated.
Browser(s) Used - Chrome Browser(s) Version - Version 68.0.3440.106 (Official Build) (64-bit) on PC, 68.0.3440.91 on tablet Device(s) Used - Windows 8 PC, Android 6 tablet Internet Connection Type - WiFi Antivirus Installed - Avast Free Describe the bug in detail: When I do a search on a partial item name, the search fails. For example, when searching familiars, "Lilyfowl" and "Paddyfowl" both return results, but "fowl" returns nothing. Include any screenshots you think may be relevant. [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/8e801ae1715ed9c88a607deb30e2ef48/tumblr_pf2oqe4eNf1tddvg0o2_1280.png[/img] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/14ae14cdff82eca537c4296350061575/tumblr_pf2oqe4eNf1tddvg0o1_1280.png[/img]
Browser(s) Used - Chrome
Browser(s) Version - Version 68.0.3440.106 (Official Build) (64-bit) on PC, 68.0.3440.91 on tablet
Device(s) Used - Windows 8 PC, Android 6 tablet
Internet Connection Type - WiFi
Antivirus Installed - Avast Free

Describe the bug in detail:

When I do a search on a partial item name, the search fails. For example, when searching familiars, "Lilyfowl" and "Paddyfowl" both return results, but "fowl" returns nothing.

Include any screenshots you think may be relevant.

tumblr_pf2oqe4eNf1tddvg0o2_1280.png

tumblr_pf2oqe4eNf1tddvg0o1_1280.png
tumblr_p0t667bKDV1tddvg0o4_r1_100.png tumblr_p0t667bKDV1tddvg0o2_r2_400.png tumblr_p0t667bKDV1tddvg0o3_r1_100.png
@MsBarrows that's not a bug, it's just how the AH search works. see this post by Xhaztol
@MsBarrows that's not a bug, it's just how the AH search works. see this post by Xhaztol
fzww6al.png
Browser(s) Used Chrome

Browser(s) Version ersion 68.0.3440.106

Device(s) Used Laptop

Device Operating System
Windows 10 Pro

Internet Connection Type
House

Antivirus Installed Windows Defender

Antivirus Version
Latest

Describe the bug in detail
: I purchased today through the auction house a Conflagrant Kilt and received the pop-up telling me it had been added to my hoard. I then went directly to equip it to one of my dragon and could not find it. I emptied my cache and reloaded but still no kilt. It is now half a day later and I would like to receive my purchase. Iunfortunately can't recall how much I paid for it.

I had the very same problem the day before: pop-up and rhen no delivery the day before when purchasing broken glass for alchemy but did not report it for the ammount of treasure I spent on my multiple purchases/attempts to get some material was not terribly big.

Browser(s) Used Chrome

Browser(s) Version ersion 68.0.3440.106

Device(s) Used Laptop

Device Operating System
Windows 10 Pro

Internet Connection Type
House

Antivirus Installed Windows Defender

Antivirus Version
Latest

Describe the bug in detail
: I purchased today through the auction house a Conflagrant Kilt and received the pop-up telling me it had been added to my hoard. I then went directly to equip it to one of my dragon and could not find it. I emptied my cache and reloaded but still no kilt. It is now half a day later and I would like to receive my purchase. Iunfortunately can't recall how much I paid for it.

I had the very same problem the day before: pop-up and rhen no delivery the day before when purchasing broken glass for alchemy but did not report it for the ammount of treasure I spent on my multiple purchases/attempts to get some material was not terribly big.

EDIT: completely forgot she was on my coli team at the time, whoops. disregard this [b]Browser(s) Used[/b] Chrome [b]Device(s) Used[/b] Laptop [b]Device Operating System[/b] Windows 10 [b]Internet Connection Type[/b] School [b]Antivirus Installed[/b] Trend Micro Internet Security [b]Antivirus Version[/b] Latest [b]Describe the bug in detail:[/b] I went to list two dragons on the auction house just now and was only able to list the first one. Both dragons had familiars which I removed, neither had apparel or skins/accents. The first dragon I had no problem at all. The second one, [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=4086&tab=dragon&did=31572732]linked here[/url], allows me to click the "Auction" button on her page but then brings me to the list auction with a message box that says "Sorry, that dragon is not currently eligible for sale on the Auction House." She also doesn't show up on the list of dragons when I go directly to the sell a dragon page. She has no familiar, no apparel, no skin/accent, and is not currently nesting. I can't find a single reason for me not to be able to sell her. Screenshot of the message: [img]https://i.imgur.com/FAWqjxQ.png[/img]
EDIT: completely forgot she was on my coli team at the time, whoops. disregard this

Browser(s) Used Chrome
Device(s) Used Laptop
Device Operating System Windows 10
Internet Connection Type School
Antivirus Installed Trend Micro Internet Security
Antivirus Version Latest

Describe the bug in detail: I went to list two dragons on the auction house just now and was only able to list the first one. Both dragons had familiars which I removed, neither had apparel or skins/accents. The first dragon I had no problem at all. The second one, linked here, allows me to click the "Auction" button on her page but then brings me to the list auction with a message box that says "Sorry, that dragon is not currently eligible for sale on the Auction House." She also doesn't show up on the list of dragons when I go directly to the sell a dragon page. She has no familiar, no apparel, no skin/accent, and is not currently nesting. I can't find a single reason for me not to be able to sell her.

Screenshot of the message:
FAWqjxQ.png
@Nevreme

Is the dragon in your coliseum party? She appears to be listed for sale now, so I assume you found the issue?
@Nevreme

Is the dragon in your coliseum party? She appears to be listed for sale now, so I assume you found the issue?
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
[b]Browser(s) Used[/b] Firefox [b]Device(s) Used[/b] Desktop [b]Device Operating System[/b] Windows 10 [b]Internet Connection Type[/b] Home/wireless The AH loads results when no selections are made - once narrowing the search, it shows the number of results but not the actual results. This is not happening across all item types - Other seems to be the worst about not loading results. Also included a screenshot of a search in Dragons, set to show 10 results per page, but only showing 5. [img]https://i.imgur.com/RtM7VL2.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/nnluSiv.png[/img]
Browser(s) Used Firefox
Device(s) Used Desktop
Internet Connection Type Home/wireless

The AH loads results when no selections are made - once narrowing the search, it shows the number of results but not the actual results. This is not happening across all item types - Other seems to be the worst about not loading results. Also included a screenshot of a search in Dragons, set to show 10 results per page, but only showing 5.
RtM7VL2.png
nnluSiv.png
Browser(s) Used Firefox
Device(s) Used Desktop
Internet Connection Type Home/hard wired

I am having the same type of issues as Vanq, either no listings at all or only partial listings being shown, with the addition that I have listed things for sale this morning that, to me at least, are not appearing on the auction pages for that item..
Browser(s) Used Firefox
Device(s) Used Desktop
Internet Connection Type Home/hard wired

I am having the same type of issues as Vanq, either no listings at all or only partial listings being shown, with the addition that I have listed things for sale this morning that, to me at least, are not appearing on the auction pages for that item..
naturevs1.pngqiiBf9F.pngbutterflygeneeggseafoam.pngnaturef1.pngnature.pngnaturevs1.png
thanks to osiem for these
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 43 44