Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Auction House 2.0 - Bug Reports
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 43 44
Browser: Chrome

Browser Version: Latest

Device Used: Desktop & Laptop

Device Operating System: Windows 10 and Windows 7

Internet Connection Type: Cable, wired and wireless

Antivirus Installed: Windows Defender

Describe the bug in detail: When I go to look at a skin or accent in the preview, the button to buy the skin/accent cannot be clicked unless I refresh.

Device Used: Desktop & Laptop

Device Operating System: Windows 10 and Windows 7

Internet Connection Type: Cable, wired and wireless

Describe the bug in detail: When I go to look at a skin or accent in the preview, the button to buy the skin/accent cannot be clicked unless I refresh.
a+brindle cat.png

Browser Version: Probably needs to be updated but not too outof date.

Device Used: Laptop

Device Operating System: Windows 10

Internet Connection Type: wireless

Describe the bug in detail: The auctions had expired,and I had exalted those dragons the day of. The next day I came on, I noticed the notification of my expired auctions. It was still offering me to relist the dragons, though they had been exalted. I didn't try to relist though, I probably should've just to test if it would XD

Either way, just letting you know its there. The relisting option was needed, THANK-YOU!!

Browser Version: Probably needs to be updated but not too outof date.

Internet Connection Type: wireless

Describe the bug in detail: The auctions had expired,and I had exalted those dragons the day of. The next day I came on, I noticed the notification of my expired auctions. It was still offering me to relist the dragons, though they had been exalted. I didn't try to relist though, I probably should've just to test if it would XD

Either way, just letting you know its there. The relisting option was needed, THANK-YOU!!
tumblr_n6xkeuWqvA1sl6hkto1_r1_500.gif
Browser(s) Used
Chrome

Browser(s) Version

Device(s) Used
Laptop

Device Operating System
Win7

Internet Connection Type
Wireless

Describe the bug in detail:
Window for skin/accent preview is too close to the bottom of the screen, and when trying to click on a dragon to preview a skin/accent, the tooltip for said dragon causes the window to bounce up and down and makes it nearly impossible to click the dragon for preview.

Zooming in and out doesn't fix/help the issue, but the window stays at the bottom, so the tooltip for the dragon keeps bouncing the thing up and down. Clearing cache, hard refresh, etc doesn't fix the problem, but this is honestly an issue with positioning, I think. It's really, really frustrating.
Browser(s) Used
Chrome

Browser(s) Version

Device(s) Used
Laptop

Device Operating System
Win7

Internet Connection Type
Wireless

Window for skin/accent preview is too close to the bottom of the screen, and when trying to click on a dragon to preview a skin/accent, the tooltip for said dragon causes the window to bounce up and down and makes it nearly impossible to click the dragon for preview.

Zooming in and out doesn't fix/help the issue, but the window stays at the bottom, so the tooltip for the dragon keeps bouncing the thing up and down. Clearing cache, hard refresh, etc doesn't fix the problem, but this is honestly an issue with positioning, I think. It's really, really frustrating.
3bbc629075881e863e3343269e0d55ff28954b3a.png1f98933c3a1bf47d30c72c4799c0721a8cb4b840.pngb82c20c3c1ab36103b78411ad7251d93ac85465d.png55eefd6df9de60bdf7af3aa7a5df89316e2902b5.pnga97e47ce05a625f0f14943b39c8d12c355e5bc4d.png22843204c52cb82bb562b52cb80027c23d64845c.png68bc15ec4104340fa8341ae74bf814f32d8064bd.png...62Fzp5M.png
Browser: Chrome Version 57.0.2987.133 (64-bit)

Device: Macbook

Internet: Wifi

The bug:
This doesn't happen every time, but sometimes after collecting profits from the AH, my alerts will tell me I still have an alert, only to show me a 3-week-old alert that someone wrote on my page. It seems like there's some issue related to the AH alert disappearing, where it sometimes marks the most recent remaining alert unread. This has happened around 3 times now since the new AH was deployed.
Browser: Chrome Version 57.0.2987.133 (64-bit)

Device: Macbook

Internet: Wifi

The bug:
This doesn't happen every time, but sometimes after collecting profits from the AH, my alerts will tell me I still have an alert, only to show me a 3-week-old alert that someone wrote on my page. It seems like there's some issue related to the AH alert disappearing, where it sometimes marks the most recent remaining alert unread. This has happened around 3 times now since the new AH was deployed.
myosotis Sela, she/her, FR+3
Jewelry Box Fae Subspecies
Official Lightning Subspecies
Ultimate Dragon Color Guide
Lore
_______________________Jewelry Box Fae subspecies

Device Used: Desktop

Internet Connection Type: Wired

Antivirus Installed: Kaspersky Antivirus

Describe the bug in detail: Clicked the link to take me to my expired auctions page. When trying to relist a dragon via the relist button, I was presented with a " Well, this is embarrassing" page where the relist popup would be, with no option to exit the popup.
Quote:
Well, this is embarassing

It looks like something went wrong. The place to let us know about this would be in the bug report forum.
If you post a report, please include the following information:
http://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/ajax/quick-relist/verify
in /filters.php Line 16

When I refreshed the page and clicked relist again, I was able to relist my dragon appropriately.

Device Used: Desktop

Internet Connection Type: Wired

Antivirus Installed: Kaspersky Antivirus

Describe the bug in detail: Clicked the link to take me to my expired auctions page. When trying to relist a dragon via the relist button, I was presented with a " Well, this is embarrassing" page where the relist popup would be, with no option to exit the popup.
Quote:
Well, this is embarassing

It looks like something went wrong. The place to let us know about this would be in the bug report forum.
If you post a report, please include the following information:
http://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/ajax/quick-relist/verify
in /filters.php Line 16

When I refreshed the page and clicked relist again, I was able to relist my dragon appropriately.
28138.png

kosmo | he/him | FR +3

28252.png
Browser - safari

Browser version - latest

Device - MacBook

OS - Sierra, latest version

Internet connection - wifi

Bug - I bought blue goo twice in the auction house and received the delivery notice but neither showed up in my hoard
Browser - safari

Browser version - latest

Device - MacBook

OS - Sierra, latest version

Internet connection - wifi

Bug - I bought blue goo twice in the auction house and received the delivery notice but neither showed up in my hoard
tumblr_pnrvsxi08S1wya9euo1_500.png
[b]Browser(s) Used[/b] Google Chrome [b]Browser(s) Version[/b] Latest [b]Device(s) Used[/b] Laptop (MacBook Pro) [b]Device Operating System[/b] OS X El Capitan [b]Operating System Version[/b] 10.11.6 [b]Internet Connection Type[/b] Wifi [b]Describe the bug in detail:[/b] Went to Skin section of AH to look at accents, when i went to click to the second page of the preview window I was unable to see the rest of the dragons available for preview. It displays the "Page 2/2" but doesn't progress to the second page. Occurred with other accents as well, not just the accent pictured below. [img]http://i.imgur.com/RxwBfi8.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/W4nwg3d.png[/img]
Browser(s) Used
Google Chrome

Browser(s) Version
Latest

Device(s) Used
Laptop (MacBook Pro)

Device Operating System
OS X El Capitan

Operating System Version

Internet Connection Type
Wifi

Went to Skin section of AH to look at accents, when i went to click to the second page of the preview window I was unable to see the rest of the dragons available for preview. It displays the "Page 2/2" but doesn't progress to the second page.

Occurred with other accents as well, not just the accent pictured below.

RxwBfi8.pngW4nwg3d.png
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
soudasig_by_eggdis-dbau8f2.png
Browser: Firefox

Browser Version: Most recent

Device Operating System: Windows 7

Internet Connection Type: Wireless

Antivirus Installed: AVG

When previewing skins on the AH, instead of being able to move through pages of my dragons to preview on, it only lists the first page (the first 6 dragons). I can click the "next page" arrow as many times as it allows (so, I can "click through" to page three if I have three pages of that type of dragon), and I cannot go to "previous page", but it only shows the first page regardless.
Browser: Firefox

Browser Version: Most recent

Device Operating System: Windows 7

Internet Connection Type: Wireless

Antivirus Installed: AVG

When previewing skins on the AH, instead of being able to move through pages of my dragons to preview on, it only lists the first page (the first 6 dragons). I can click the "next page" arrow as many times as it allows (so, I can "click through" to page three if I have three pages of that type of dragon), and I cannot go to "previous page", but it only shows the first page regardless.
@Subunit

Maybe she is in a crossroads trade? See this post:
Quote:
The eligibility is determined by the following factors:

• Dragon cannot be part of a Coliseum team
  • Dragon cannot already be on auction
  • Dragon cannot be tending a nest
  • Dragon cannot be in a Crossroads trade
  • Dragon cannot be wearing apparel
  • Dragon cannot be wearing a skin or accent
  • Dragon cannot have a familiar attached
  • Dragon cannot be a progenitor
@Subunit

Maybe she is in a crossroads trade? See this post:
Quote:
The eligibility is determined by the following factors:

• Dragon cannot be part of a Coliseum team
  • Dragon cannot already be on auction
  • Dragon cannot be tending a nest
  • Dragon cannot be in a Crossroads trade
  • Dragon cannot be wearing apparel
  • Dragon cannot be wearing a skin or accent
  • Dragon cannot have a familiar attached
  • Dragon cannot be a progenitor
Expired auction food items never returned to inventory: I pressed "clear" in the activity section after the items' auctions expired, but the items were gone. Did the "clear" button delete my items? Or were the items returned at an earlier time without my noticing?
The items in question were: 3 separate auctions of 10 onyx cobra each, listed for 7 days.
In the auction house announcement it says: "From this page, you have the option of clearing them out or relisting them, if you wish. A large button at the top allows you to blow away all of your expired auctions, while a smaller button sits beside each listing if you would like to be more selective." Does "blow away" mean delete items instead of delete notification?
Expired auction food items never returned to inventory: I pressed "clear" in the activity section after the items' auctions expired, but the items were gone. Did the "clear" button delete my items? Or were the items returned at an earlier time without my noticing?
The items in question were: 3 separate auctions of 10 onyx cobra each, listed for 7 days.
In the auction house announcement it says: "From this page, you have the option of clearing them out or relisting them, if you wish. A large button at the top allows you to blow away all of your expired auctions, while a smaller button sits beside each listing if you would like to be more selective." Does "blow away" mean delete items instead of delete notification?
1st Gen Wanted: Obsidian/any/White-Ice

Formerly known as: konanesta

Hatchery: Celestial G2 Imps
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 43 44