Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Missing colors on drop down menue
1 2 3
It's more than frustrating.

I also noticed that the fonts are screwed up on some websites. Let's just hope Mozilla will fix this issue =X
It's more than frustrating.

I also noticed that the fonts are screwed up on some websites. Let's just hope Mozilla will fix this issue =X
Just noticed that I'm having the same issue as well. Windows 7, Firefox 51.0.1 (32 bit).
Just noticed that I'm having the same issue as well. Windows 7, Firefox 51.0.1 (32 bit).
wIM2Ewh.pngFD1rkPC.pngkHKJTIe.png
Why don't you guys change your browser?
Why don't you guys change your browser?
I use Firefox, v. 51.0.1, and this is happening to me as well while running Windows 7. Last week I had colour despite having the update, I think...? I'm not certain when the update rolled out. All dropdown fonts are different for me now as well. It's not necessarily problematic, but it does make using the colour dropdowns a little difficult. The only add-ons I have are an adblocker (sorry FR, not about to risk it), and an antivirus extension.

I checked on Chrome, v. 56, and for some reason it now has the colours where before it didn't for me? Also pop up windows such as skins in the AH are now loading properly instead of cutting off, if that's in any way related.

So... must be mozilla? I don't see it screwing up anywhere else for me, but this is the only site I frequent that really has this style of dropdowns, so.

@Kashaki
Well, despite the issues, I at least am not willing to change browsers because I have all my bookmarks in firefox? I'm not fussed enough to change everything over wonky dropdowns.
I use Firefox, v. 51.0.1, and this is happening to me as well while running Windows 7. Last week I had colour despite having the update, I think...? I'm not certain when the update rolled out. All dropdown fonts are different for me now as well. It's not necessarily problematic, but it does make using the colour dropdowns a little difficult. The only add-ons I have are an adblocker (sorry FR, not about to risk it), and an antivirus extension.

I checked on Chrome, v. 56, and for some reason it now has the colours where before it didn't for me? Also pop up windows such as skins in the AH are now loading properly instead of cutting off, if that's in any way related.

So... must be mozilla? I don't see it screwing up anywhere else for me, but this is the only site I frequent that really has this style of dropdowns, so.

@Kashaki
Well, despite the issues, I at least am not willing to change browsers because I have all my bookmarks in firefox? I'm not fussed enough to change everything over wonky dropdowns.
g4DcSLb.gif BBnXVzW.png2prab01.jpg
on firefox 53.0, have been getting that error before that though. i've disabled my addons and had no change.
on firefox 53.0, have been getting that error before that though. i've disabled my addons and had no change.
Here too, it's a real bother because picking colors is a key website feature, I struggle to use the auction house and the scrying workshop. Do I really have to use a whole different browser just for FR on every computer I use?
Here too, it's a real bother because picking colors is a key website feature, I struggle to use the auction house and the scrying workshop. Do I really have to use a whole different browser just for FR on every computer I use?
Can't see the colors on the wheel, tried a catch clear, no dice.

Mobile

Chrome

Android 6.0.1

Samsung Galaxy S5

Home WiFI

No antivirus

In case I left anything out,
whatsmybrowser.org/b/AB92SUO
Can't see the colors on the wheel, tried a catch clear, no dice.

Mobile

Chrome

Android 6.0.1

Samsung Galaxy S5

Home WiFI

No antivirus

In case I left anything out,
whatsmybrowser.org/b/AB92SUO
MUYNhfy.png axOkNaR.pngHawketh3.png
Just started getting this problem about a week ago, Windows 7 with Firefox 53.0.3.

Have yet to find a cause or fix for it, incredibly frustrating bug. Going to do some cleaning and testing of various things on my computer and I'll update if I come up with anything.
Just started getting this problem about a week ago, Windows 7 with Firefox 53.0.3.

Have yet to find a cause or fix for it, incredibly frustrating bug. Going to do some cleaning and testing of various things on my computer and I'll update if I come up with anything.
OeUqX3f.png
This has been a problem for me since I signed up.

I use Firefox 53.0.3 on Windows 8.
This has been a problem for me since I signed up.

I use Firefox 53.0.3 on Windows 8.
signature_graphic_by_felis_prince_luka-dbbz7of.png
1 2 3