Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T]Coliseum: death by bleed freezes game
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Currently having this problem on Chrome with probably a 50% chance of happening upon death by bleed.
Currently having this problem on Chrome with probably a 50% chance of happening upon death by bleed.
ig: @zoesteinbean
IceNest_zpsioy6md0f.gif
tumblr_inline_nb17n4oppf1qg78ij.png
I had something similar happen. An enemy would have the Bleed effect applied. It would get to their turn and they would take damage from Bleed, which would kill them but the game would not go to the victory screen, it would just sit there instead. It's happened twice now at around 4:30 today.
I had something similar happen. An enemy would have the Bleed effect applied. It would get to their turn and they would take damage from Bleed, which would kill them but the game would not go to the victory screen, it would just sit there instead. It's happened twice now at around 4:30 today.
Ice-Network.png AXB1Vi1.png
I've been grinding in the coli and have also been running into this issue repeatedly.
I've been grinding in the coli and have also been running into this issue repeatedly.
This happened to me as well a few times.
This happened to me as well a few times.
this STILL hasn't been fixed?????

I have to go with this issue constantly, every venue, every enemy, all the browsers
If an enemy dies by bleed in on near its turn the game will freeze
it's terribly annoying

need to be fixed, I can't believe that this bug is around since 2013 and still no solution
this STILL hasn't been fixed?????

I have to go with this issue constantly, every venue, every enemy, all the browsers
If an enemy dies by bleed in on near its turn the game will freeze
it's terribly annoying

need to be fixed, I can't believe that this bug is around since 2013 and still no solution
BLACK LIVES MATTER

thisaddefinitelydoesntminebitcoin.gif
Huh, I never experience this bug. But it should be fixed.
Huh, I never experience this bug. But it should be fixed.
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifnature_0.pngnature_1.png9p.png
I was starting to think there was a problem with my browser but its kinda reassuring its not just me in a way?

I've not been on FR for a while (university and general life stuff) and I've been wanting to check out the new areas on the coliseum but I can't even get past one fight without it freezing. However i'm not even getting to death with bleed, I use it once, enemy still has lots of HP left but it will freeze as soon either two moves later or as soon as i use meditate.

it's becoming a little frustrating now im not gonna lie
I was starting to think there was a problem with my browser but its kinda reassuring its not just me in a way?

I've not been on FR for a while (university and general life stuff) and I've been wanting to check out the new areas on the coliseum but I can't even get past one fight without it freezing. However i'm not even getting to death with bleed, I use it once, enemy still has lots of HP left but it will freeze as soon either two moves later or as soon as i use meditate.

it's becoming a little frustrating now im not gonna lie
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16