Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [A] Iri/shimmer male Imp (SB: 400K)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[center][b]Majestic Imperial male for sale![/b] After breeding a dragon with a friend and getting the dreaded one-egg nest, we are selling this boy to split the profits. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=229376] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/229376_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Charcoal Iridescent / Navy Shimmer / Platinum Basic[/b] [b]Starting Bid:[/b] 400,000T [size=4][color=red][b]Highest Bid:[/b] 600,000 - Saryina[/size][/color] [b]End Time:[/b] 7/24 20:00 FR Time - No trades. Sorry, but we're trying to split the profits evenly. - Treasure only. Again, it's really hard to figure out the proper split. - ETA: If there is significant downtime on the site, I reserve the right to extend the end time. I will notify all bidding parties if this happens. [i]Pings[/i]: @Altaria @kat754 @Novitascia @Liani [b]Adult Preview:[/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/pPH8ku4.png[/img]
Majestic Imperial male for sale!

After breeding a dragon with a friend and getting the dreaded one-egg nest, we are selling this boy to split the profits.

229376_350.png

Charcoal Iridescent / Navy Shimmer / Platinum Basic

Starting Bid: 400,000T
Highest Bid: 600,000 - Saryina

End Time: 7/24 20:00 FR Time

- No trades. Sorry, but we're trying to split the profits evenly.
- Treasure only. Again, it's really hard to figure out the proper split.
- ETA: If there is significant downtime on the site, I reserve the right to extend the end time. I will notify all bidding parties if this happens.

Pings: @Altaria @kat754 @Novitascia @Liani

Adult Preview:
pPH8ku4.png
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

Bump! (And fixed the title, I forgot to, oops)
Bump! (And fixed the title, I forgot to, oops)
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

Boops
Boops

@Peixes Condolences on the 1-egg nest! T_T I hope that doesn't happen with my upcoming breeding. Anyway I would like to bid the SB of 400k. :)
@Peixes Condolences on the 1-egg nest! T_T I hope that doesn't happen with my upcoming breeding. Anyway I would like to bid the SB of 400k. :)
I breed XXY IMPs!
jFhVofF.png
@sunandshadow SOB I know right! I stayed up late and everything to do it right as soon as site got out of midnight maintenance. Anyway thank you, added! Obviously you are the high bid. :)
@sunandshadow SOB I know right! I stayed up late and everything to do it right as soon as site got out of midnight maintenance. Anyway thank you, added! Obviously you are the high bid. :)

-tosses some activity in the topic-

I was just passin' by and decided to peek in. :D What a lovely man! I'm still trying to figure names out for Mr. Lemon O'Tiger here. Decisions, decisions!
-tosses some activity in the topic-

I was just passin' by and decided to peek in. :D What a lovely man! I'm still trying to figure names out for Mr. Lemon O'Tiger here. Decisions, decisions!
3OlW6CM.png0pojNfB.png
@sunandshadow As a heads up, I've updated the top post, but I wanted to make sure you knew, if there's extended downtime on the site I may extend the bidding. If that happens I'll be sure to let you know. I don't anticipate it, but with how things have been lately, you never know!
@sunandshadow As a heads up, I've updated the top post, but I wanted to make sure you knew, if there's extended downtime on the site I may extend the bidding. If that happens I'll be sure to let you know. I don't anticipate it, but with how things have been lately, you never know!

@Peixes Ok. As long as the end time doesn't change by more than 4 hours one way or the other it should work for me. But if you add an AB, that I'd want to know about. :)
@Peixes Ok. As long as the end time doesn't change by more than 4 hours one way or the other it should work for me. But if you add an AB, that I'd want to know about. :)
I breed XXY IMPs!
jFhVofF.png
@sunandshadow There won't be an AB, we're trying to get as much as we can since this is going to be split two ways heheh. And it depends on how long the site is down for, if it goes down!
@sunandshadow There won't be an AB, we're trying to get as much as we can since this is going to be split two ways heheh. And it depends on how long the site is down for, if it goes down!

glub
glub
hLtutBA.pngFlight Rising: A Machine for DragonsRBq6qAH.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8