Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [A] Iri/shimmer male Imp (SB: 400K)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Peixes

Bidding 525k T!
@Peixes

Bidding 525k T!
@Orion High bid
@Saryina Outbid
@Orion High bid
@Saryina Outbid
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

Bump
Bump
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

Bump
Bump

glub
glub
hLtutBA.pngFlight Rising: A Machine for DragonsRBq6qAH.png
bunp
bunp

[img]http://media.tumblr.com/f01eae13b74aac35647a4461738b11cf/tumblr_inline_mhgsk0BYnH1qz4rgp.gif[/img]
tumblr_inline_mhgsk0BYnH1qz4rgp.gif
glub
glub
@Ampora

550k.
@Ampora

550k.
icewardensig_zps7f8dcf70.png
@Saryina You'll want to ping me, since I own the top post! :) High bid!
@Orion Outbid!
@Saryina You'll want to ping me, since I own the top post! :) High bid!
@Orion Outbid!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8