Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | G1s For Sale: Gened/Art/Matching Colors+
1 2 3 4
@Solidago Alrighty, I can do that! Thanks for letting me know ^^
@Solidago Alrighty, I can do that! Thanks for letting me know ^^
hey! i understand he's tent, but around how much would you be looking for 4 the abyss/shadow/ame boy? tysm!!
hey! i understand he's tent, but around how much would you be looking for 4 the abyss/shadow/ame boy? tysm!!
@sixcryingeyes I was thinking roughly 1kg?
@sixcryingeyes I was thinking roughly 1kg?
yeahyeah, i can swing that!! your scries & outfits for him are choice!!
yeahyeah, i can swing that!! your scries & outfits for him are choice!!
@Rookie

How much would you want for Leone?
@Rookie

How much would you want for Leone?
@gameronlinegirl Quite a bit. I sold an ice/pistachio/thistle Gen 1 for 700g not too long ago, so I'm thinking a bit more than that considering I prefer Leone's color combo. Do you have an offer?
@gameronlinegirl Quite a bit. I sold an ice/pistachio/thistle Gen 1 for 700g not too long ago, so I'm thinking a bit more than that considering I prefer Leone's color combo. Do you have an offer?
@Rookie

No, I do not. I'm afraid that's a bit much for me. I just came back from a hiatus. I don't have much at the moment. Hopes and dreams. Haha.
@Rookie

No, I do not. I'm afraid that's a bit much for me. I just came back from a hiatus. I don't have much at the moment. Hopes and dreams. Haha.
@gameronlinegirl Welcome back from your hiatus! Your timing with the festival was perfect haha
@gameronlinegirl Welcome back from your hiatus! Your timing with the festival was perfect haha
Turq/spearmint/grape sold via AH! Woot!
Turq/spearmint/grape sold via AH! Woot!
~
~
1 2 3 4