Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2
I've got this pair that has been exclusively bred to each other that I don't enjoy having in my lair anymore. There's no lore that fits them and the pastel has never been a color scheme that I liked. I won't deny that they're pretty ([i]Because they are[/i]) or that I haven't poured a good chunk of time into them ([i]Because I have[/i]), but they deserve a better home than my clan. I will certainly entertain mixed payment offers. (specifically gems, treasure and scrolls, but robotic/mechanical/corrupted skins will peak my interest) [columns][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1690878] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/16909/1690878_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][quote][center][b]Chitari[/b] ID #1690878 White Iridescent Lavender Shimmer Seafoam Underbelly December 19, 2013 Clean List[/center][/quote][/columns] Scrolled Shimmer and Underbelly personally [columns][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1939749] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/19398/1939749_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][quote][center][b]Kanna[/b] ID #1939749 White Iridescent Navy Shimmer Aqua Crackle January 9, 2014 Clean List[/center][/quote][/columns] Scrolled Crackle personally [b]I should be subscribed so no need to ping[/b] [quote name='CURRENT OFFER'][center]1200g for both by RosieHawk (7/18/19 16:37 FR time) -Please be courteous and ping the previous offer!- -In 24 hours from the last offer, the sale will be finalized-[/center][/quote]
I've got this pair that has been exclusively bred to each other that I don't enjoy having in my lair anymore. There's no lore that fits them and the pastel has never been a color scheme that I liked.

I won't deny that they're pretty (Because they are) or that I haven't poured a good chunk of time into them (Because I have), but they deserve a better home than my clan.

I will certainly entertain mixed payment offers. (specifically gems, treasure and scrolls, but robotic/mechanical/corrupted skins will peak my interest)
Quote:
Chitari
ID #1690878

White Iridescent
Lavender Shimmer
Seafoam Underbelly

December 19, 2013
Clean List
Scrolled Shimmer and Underbelly personally
Quote:
Kanna
ID #1939749

White Iridescent
Navy Shimmer
Aqua Crackle

January 9, 2014
Clean List
Scrolled Crackle personally

I should be subscribed so no need to ping
CURRENT OFFER wrote:
1200g for both by RosieHawk (7/18/19 16:37 FR time)

-Please be courteous and ping the previous offer!-
-In 24 hours from the last offer, the sale will be finalized-
We are the rain in the wind. the ozone on your tongue.
@Roelles and @andersbegabt
For your interest in previous dragons from my lair
@Roelles and @andersbegabt
For your interest in previous dragons from my lair
@Coelacanis (ping taken from ODCA for interest in Low 7-digit born Jan 9, 2014) @Alarkota @alixander @AlvildaBright @anhbon921 @Anomaly2k @Bajor @Balaeniceps @BeingOfSalt @Brindlefur @Carolynmbp @Coelacanis @comicsans @Competitor @Cruelty @Cylence @DancingHare @Emmie @Fenix @Foxe @gbot13 @PipDragon40 @Hiame @Jaypaw @JD1620 @Kkarma @Lansly @LexiePiper @NiTi1 @paintminion @Pufferheart @Rhamnus @RosieHawk @SilverQuark @Snowki @SSakuras @Tannos @UnhappyJoker @Whitefoxtails @WolfandCrow @Wendigo @Shaydas @planttkid @Chill827 @strfox @ListlessPony @Phaedra @frankenfurta [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zIpFlJ2ONqDNAGbbs84nwk-_hbMvWNOAgAvQAx5dX5E/edit?usp=sharing][img]https://i.ibb.co/Wsgpz7r/Standard-Button.png[/img][/url][/center][center][b]I used the Low 7 Digit Sales pinglist. Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click above for updated pinglists![/b]

@Coelacanis (ping taken from ODCA for interest in Low 7-digit born Jan 9, 2014)

@Alarkota @alixander @AlvildaBright @anhbon921 @Anomaly2k @Bajor @Balaeniceps @BeingOfSalt @Brindlefur @Carolynmbp @Coelacanis @comicsans @Competitor @Cruelty @Cylence @DancingHare @Emmie @Fenix @Foxe @gbot13 @PipDragon40 @Hiame @Jaypaw @JD1620 @Kkarma @Lansly @LexiePiper @NiTi1 @paintminion @Pufferheart @Rhamnus @RosieHawk @SilverQuark @Snowki @SSakuras @Tannos @UnhappyJoker @Whitefoxtails @WolfandCrow @Wendigo @Shaydas @planttkid @Chill827 @strfox @ListlessPony @Phaedra @frankenfurta
Standard-Button.png
I used the Low 7 Digit Sales pinglist. Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click above for updated pinglists!
I would be happy to buy them! :-)
I would be happy to buy them! :-)
IGfzYju.png
I'd also be very interested in them. Did you have a price in mind?
I'd also be very interested in them. Did you have a price in mind?
C A R O L Y N M B P
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
@LotusKite thanks so much for tagging! is the first imp still available? what a beauty
@LotusKite thanks so much for tagging! is the first imp still available? what a beauty
How much do you want for the pair?
How much do you want for the pair?
@andersbegabt @Carolynmbp @Roelles @RosieHawk

Wow. alright, for full disclosure, I honestly wasn't expecting this much starting interest. I also haven't really had a price in mind (I have very little experience in pricing old dragons), but from browsing the AH, a low 7-digit imperial seems to start at about 400-500 gems??? does that sound about right? please correct me if I'm wrong

I'll tentatively mark both of their prices there at 450g each, though I am willing to entertain other offers and counter offers.

In the interest of fairness, I do want people to be able to respond to offers, if that's alright with you guys so if there's a span of 24 hours (because work weeks are terrible) between your offer and the last interested party, then I'm going to call it there.
@andersbegabt @Carolynmbp @Roelles @RosieHawk

Wow. alright, for full disclosure, I honestly wasn't expecting this much starting interest. I also haven't really had a price in mind (I have very little experience in pricing old dragons), but from browsing the AH, a low 7-digit imperial seems to start at about 400-500 gems??? does that sound about right? please correct me if I'm wrong

I'll tentatively mark both of their prices there at 450g each, though I am willing to entertain other offers and counter offers.

In the interest of fairness, I do want people to be able to respond to offers, if that's alright with you guys so if there's a span of 24 hours (because work weeks are terrible) between your offer and the last interested party, then I'm going to call it there.
@LotusKite oh my thats so much, i think you are right with the price though! would you take other dragons as offers? i have some real pretty ones that are worth some gems, mixed payment perhaps?
@LotusKite oh my thats so much, i think you are right with the price though! would you take other dragons as offers? i have some real pretty ones that are worth some gems, mixed payment perhaps?
@Roelles

I will certainly entertain mixed payment offers. (specifically gems, treasure and scrolls, but robotic/mechanical/corrupted skins will always peak my interest). I'm mostly looking to get some of the gems/treasure I put into them back more than anything else.

I'm very picky with my taste in dragons (gen1's mostly), so they may be a hard sell.
@Roelles

I will certainly entertain mixed payment offers. (specifically gems, treasure and scrolls, but robotic/mechanical/corrupted skins will always peak my interest). I'm mostly looking to get some of the gems/treasure I put into them back more than anything else.

I'm very picky with my taste in dragons (gen1's mostly), so they may be a hard sell.
1 2