Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | SOLD
GONE, THANK YOU
GONE, THANK YOU
nonbinary-asexual-mottled-heckin-ace.png nUcHqXa.gif
[emoji=new friend size=1]
@Chibale

hello! I love your adorable baby! I am actually working on creating a pride hatchery, and I would love to take little Eleanor! Unfortunately, I am low on treasure as of right now, so could you hold her until I swindle the market for a few days?? Should take three, maybe four XP
@Chibale

hello! I love your adorable baby! I am actually working on creating a pride hatchery, and I would love to take little Eleanor! Unfortunately, I am low on treasure as of right now, so could you hold her until I swindle the market for a few days?? Should take three, maybe four XP
@PantasticalCat Gladly! I'd be happy to have her as part of a hatchery! I actually need to get mine set up but haven't found an updated card creator :x (half my pairs are gaolers XD) I'll set her up in the visitors tab and set up a PA for you! [emoji=spiral happy size=1]
@PantasticalCat Gladly! I'd be happy to have her as part of a hatchery! I actually need to get mine set up but haven't found an updated card creator :x (half my pairs are gaolers XD)

I'll set her up in the visitors tab and set up a PA for you!
@chibale aaaaalllright boys we got the money time to buy
@chibale aaaaalllright boys we got the money time to buy
@PantasticalCat Thank you very much! :)
@PantasticalCat Thank you very much! :)