Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lair Cleaning lvl25s - Want ART or T/G
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Not playing as much lately and my faes are getting harder to feed. O_O

Page 2 and 3 are for sale.
Page 2 is ALL lvl 25's - just one boi is lvl22, Seth. Trying for 300g/kt per.
Page 3 is lvl7+ selling for their exalt price according to this chart.

Also happy to part with most skins / apparel / familiars anyone is wearing for AH value.

I love art please offer me art! Might also stock up on some insect food points if someone has spare.
Not playing as much lately and my faes are getting harder to feed. O_O

Page 2 and 3 are for sale.
Page 2 is ALL lvl 25's - just one boi is lvl22, Seth. Trying for 300g/kt per.
Page 3 is lvl7+ selling for their exalt price according to this chart.

Also happy to part with most skins / apparel / familiars anyone is wearing for AH value.

I love art please offer me art! Might also stock up on some insect food points if someone has spare.
WOaz3FYK_o.png
I would be interested in buying one of your dragons on your second page. Does any of them have eliminate tho?
I would be interested in buying one of your dragons on your second page. Does any of them have eliminate tho?
@ZeroX0 Probably all of them tbh....if the one you pick doesn't, I'll put one on!

Edit - All of them are fully stoned.
@ZeroX0 Probably all of them tbh....if the one you pick doesn't, I'll put one on!

Edit - All of them are fully stoned.
WOaz3FYK_o.png
I would be interested in Raela. How much would she be?
I would be interested in Raela. How much would she be?
@ZeroX0 300g/kt :D
@ZeroX0 300g/kt :D
WOaz3FYK_o.png
@Kitto

I'd like to grab Industria if she is available, please~ How much you'd be asking for her?
And what about Vayne, Vaboto and Veish, are they also 'available' to buy?(Not sure if I could ask tbh, this is quite hard to guess since they're all dressed)

I might perhaps offer arts, however my pricing might be a bit much 'high', still if you're interested, you can check how my arts look like on my DA and Twitter! Links are in my signature~
@Kitto

I'd like to grab Industria if she is available, please~ How much you'd be asking for her?
And what about Vayne, Vaboto and Veish, are they also 'available' to buy?(Not sure if I could ask tbh, this is quite hard to guess since they're all dressed)

I might perhaps offer arts, however my pricing might be a bit much 'high', still if you're interested, you can check how my arts look like on my DA and Twitter! Links are in my signature~
dc2b5f53d696ac4a5c23f0441cf6188fc1369977.png
Maya | Artist | FR+3

G1s | Old Dragons
Crocodiles Addict

DeviantArt - Twitter
Adopts Shop(Very Active)
Art Shop(WIP)
~Star my chonk bog! Give him bananas!
@Mayasacha :DD Industria will be 16kt, and yes, Vaboto, Veish, and Vayne are all available! They will be 300g/kt apiece as they are all lvl25 fully stoned.

a r t howmuchisit hhhh
@Mayasacha :DD Industria will be 16kt, and yes, Vaboto, Veish, and Vayne are all available! They will be 300g/kt apiece as they are all lvl25 fully stoned.

a r t howmuchisit hhhh
WOaz3FYK_o.png
@Kitto

Aye, for Industria, I am ready to offer her a good home~ I also have huge stacks of insects I could send your way, eheh

Also, Got it - for arts, my prices are all in real money currency, therefore might be a bit hard to 'convert' for FR stuffs; the why I wanted to know first if my 'style' was good for ya? What do you usually enjoy as arts? It will give me an idea of what to offer maybe!
@Kitto

Aye, for Industria, I am ready to offer her a good home~ I also have huge stacks of insects I could send your way, eheh

Also, Got it - for arts, my prices are all in real money currency, therefore might be a bit hard to 'convert' for FR stuffs; the why I wanted to know first if my 'style' was good for ya? What do you usually enjoy as arts? It will give me an idea of what to offer maybe!
dc2b5f53d696ac4a5c23f0441cf6188fc1369977.png
Maya | Artist | FR+3

G1s | Old Dragons
Crocodiles Addict

DeviantArt - Twitter
Adopts Shop(Very Active)
Art Shop(WIP)
~Star my chonk bog! Give him bananas!
@Kitto: How much do you want for Vreuvilla, Veta, and Levana?
@Kitto: How much do you want for Vreuvilla, Veta, and Levana?
@Mayasacha You have an artistic affinity for teeth so I think we will get along very well art-wise. :D This thread has plenty of examples - and is the char I'd be wanting art of!

As for RL -> FR currency....idk. I remember someone once arguing for using the 100 USD = 11,500g when purchasing gems, which is ....$1 for 115g/kt...but that is a difficult conversion to stand behind because $3 per dragon won't buy me anything. ^^;

I don't remember this well enough so I looked it up here.

So based on that post...please consider that it took me around 8 hours per dragon to get them to lvl 25, since I leveled them before the coliseum received the keyboard commands update. I was simultaneously earning money while battling too so it wasn't without it own perks, but...idk where to go from there lol.
@Mayasacha You have an artistic affinity for teeth so I think we will get along very well art-wise. :D This thread has plenty of examples - and is the char I'd be wanting art of!

As for RL -> FR currency....idk. I remember someone once arguing for using the 100 USD = 11,500g when purchasing gems, which is ....$1 for 115g/kt...but that is a difficult conversion to stand behind because $3 per dragon won't buy me anything. ^^;

I don't remember this well enough so I looked it up here.

So based on that post...please consider that it took me around 8 hours per dragon to get them to lvl 25, since I leveled them before the coliseum received the keyboard commands update. I was simultaneously earning money while battling too so it wasn't without it own perks, but...idk where to go from there lol.
WOaz3FYK_o.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7