Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lair Cleaning lvl25s - Want ART or T/G
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@2Pencil Sounds good set up a CR!
@2Pencil Sounds good set up a CR!
WOaz3FYK_o.png
@Cyanphire Sorry I missed this earlier! Your art is really pretty but I think I'm gonna hold onto the items for now. :s sorry
@Cyanphire Sorry I missed this earlier! Your art is really pretty but I think I'm gonna hold onto the items for now. :s sorry
WOaz3FYK_o.png
@kitto
No worries at all! :> I wish you the best with rehoming your dragons!!
@kitto
No worries at all! :> I wish you the best with rehoming your dragons!!
WOaz3FYK_o.png
@kitto [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5742083] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/57421/5742083_350.png[/img] [/url] I love this girl, I was hoping i could cut a deal for you, if you were interested. I have plenty of insect foods, could i perhaps do a partial payment of insect and gems?
@kitto
5742083_350.png
I love this girl, I was hoping i could cut a deal for you, if you were interested. I have plenty of insect foods, could i perhaps do a partial payment of insect and gems?
TJuuS.gif
@Slizara I have no idea what the going rate for food is rn! I used to sell it for 20t / fp but...I imagine it must have changed by now?

At any rate, how many gems ya got? That will help us figure out just how many insect fp we're gonna need....
@Slizara I have no idea what the going rate for food is rn! I used to sell it for 20t / fp but...I imagine it must have changed by now?

At any rate, how many gems ya got? That will help us figure out just how many insect fp we're gonna need....
WOaz3FYK_o.png
I was hoping i could do 150g half gem half foodpoint and maybe even alittle more foodpoint extra if that doesnt seem fair. I do realize how much work it takes to get a level 25 ;u; so if i need to do extra fp i will!
I was hoping i could do 150g half gem half foodpoint and maybe even alittle more foodpoint extra if that doesnt seem fair. I do realize how much work it takes to get a level 25 ;u; so if i need to do extra fp i will!
TJuuS.gif
@Slizara so 150g is the easy part, cool.

150g remain, approx 150,000t

150,000t / 20t = 7,500 fp

Assuming you're using 4p insects that's 7,500/4= 1875 and 99 per stack is 1875 / 99 = almost 19 stacks of 4p bugs.

As far as I can tell in the forums, the price of food actually hasn't changed. It's just....much less available for purchase in general. lol

The weirdest part of this trade is that I'm actively shoving my tiny inner voice in a corner, bc the ultimate cause (and solution) of my bug shortage is being too lazy to figure out which bugs are swipp components.
@Slizara so 150g is the easy part, cool.

150g remain, approx 150,000t

150,000t / 20t = 7,500 fp

Assuming you're using 4p insects that's 7,500/4= 1875 and 99 per stack is 1875 / 99 = almost 19 stacks of 4p bugs.

As far as I can tell in the forums, the price of food actually hasn't changed. It's just....much less available for purchase in general. lol

The weirdest part of this trade is that I'm actively shoving my tiny inner voice in a corner, bc the ultimate cause (and solution) of my bug shortage is being too lazy to figure out which bugs are swipp components.
WOaz3FYK_o.png
I really appreciate you going through all that effort in breaking down all the math for me, for i suck at it.. I've gone through my hoard of bugs and i scratched up 4005 points worth quiet short of the 7k needed. If you really wanted to continue the deal id be willing to fill in that gap with the needed gems, but only if you totally okay with it! you have put a lot of work into your dragons and i dont want to short hand you in any way!
I really appreciate you going through all that effort in breaking down all the math for me, for i suck at it.. I've gone through my hoard of bugs and i scratched up 4005 points worth quiet short of the 7k needed. If you really wanted to continue the deal id be willing to fill in that gap with the needed gems, but only if you totally okay with it! you have put a lot of work into your dragons and i dont want to short hand you in any way!
TJuuS.gif
@Slizara lol I used to do that math all the time....I'm just glad I still remember how to do it without thinking too hard! ....linking apparel items is another matter entirely 8'D

okies so 4,000fp * 20 = 80,000t and 150 - 80 = 70,000t or 70g short

150g + 70g = 210g

so 210g and some bugs

sounds good! set up a CR whenever you like
@Slizara lol I used to do that math all the time....I'm just glad I still remember how to do it without thinking too hard! ....linking apparel items is another matter entirely 8'D

okies so 4,000fp * 20 = 80,000t and 150 - 80 = 70,000t or 70g short

150g + 70g = 210g

so 210g and some bugs

sounds good! set up a CR whenever you like
WOaz3FYK_o.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7