Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] An Entire Subspecies! info inside!
1 2 3
[center][/center][center]Hello, dragon-lovers! :D [/center] [center]I've been toying around with making another subspecies, and they look [i]gorgeous![/i][/center] [center]However, with the amount of real-life commitments getting in the way, I have decided to try parting with the entire lot at once. They are all lovely dragons, and they'd be a [i]great[/i] addition to any hatchery or sellery![/center] [center] All dragons are paired with a breed-compatible mate except for the leader Tal. He's the only dragon to not match the general XYY aesthetic with a charcoal secondary instead of the obsidian, but I made an exception since he is a G1 and the leader of this group.[/center] [center]Here is a photo of all the dragons, and clicking the image will redirect you to their tab in my lair, where they are waiting to go off hibernal cooldown.[/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/lair/40780/1542175][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/f95f1a04aecddfd22d48c2a126a43852/tumblr_ptbaxdzy5n1ts9wk9_540.jpg[/img][/url][/center] [center][b]Specific Information about the Subspecies:[/b][/center] [center][i]*Note: I have temporarily named them "Wandering Waldgeists" (Waldgeist being a German word for 'forest spirit') but you'll be free to change the name and any other info as you see fit once you purchase them.[/i] [/center] [LIST] [*]Their primary colors are brown-ranged, and the primary genes Tiger, Jaguar, are most common and Python is rarer, similar to a King Cheetah's mottled colors.. Iridescent is a rarity and can only be found in one breeding pair. [*] Their secondary color is Obsidian, and is either Stripes or Bee. [*] Tertiary color is Obsidian as well, and the only tertiary gene is found to be Okapi. [*] Most of their names have an A or an E to in them to give them a similar scheme. [*] Their color scheme being very neutral would look great with a large variety of eye types, making for some really nice babies! (Looking at you, Fire, Earth, Light, and Wind flights...[emoji=ridgeback star size=1] ) [/LIST] [center] [b]Pricing will be negotiable[/b], as this is [i]not[/i] your normal listing! These are all [b]unbred[/b] dragons that [u]have been gened[/u] to fit a certain appearance, with a [b]G1[/b] thrown into the mix. I am willing to entertain most reasonable offers [i](keep in mind that you will be receiving all eleven dragons!)[/i]. If you are interested in making a mixed payment of gems, treasure, items, or anything else you may do so.[/center]
Hello, dragon-lovers! :D
I've been toying around with making another subspecies, and they look gorgeous!
However, with the amount of real-life commitments getting in the way, I have decided to try parting with the entire lot at once. They are all lovely dragons, and they'd be a great addition to any hatchery or sellery!
All dragons are paired with a breed-compatible mate except for the leader Tal. He's the only dragon to not match the general XYY aesthetic with a charcoal secondary instead of the obsidian, but I made an exception since he is a G1 and the leader of this group.
Here is a photo of all the dragons, and clicking the image will redirect you to their tab in my lair, where they are waiting to go off hibernal cooldown.
tumblr_ptbaxdzy5n1ts9wk9_540.jpg
Specific Information about the Subspecies:
*Note: I have temporarily named them "Wandering Waldgeists" (Waldgeist being a German word for 'forest spirit') but you'll be free to change the name and any other info as you see fit once you purchase them.
  • Their primary colors are brown-ranged, and the primary genes Tiger, Jaguar, are most common and Python is rarer, similar to a King Cheetah's mottled colors.. Iridescent is a rarity and can only be found in one breeding pair.
  • Their secondary color is Obsidian, and is either Stripes or Bee.
  • Tertiary color is Obsidian as well, and the only tertiary gene is found to be Okapi.
  • Most of their names have an A or an E to in them to give them a similar scheme.
  • Their color scheme being very neutral would look great with a large variety of eye types, making for some really nice babies! (Looking at you, Fire, Earth, Light, and Wind flights... )
Pricing will be negotiable, as this is not your normal listing! These are all unbred dragons that have been gened to fit a certain appearance, with a G1 thrown into the mix. I am willing to entertain most reasonable offers (keep in mind that you will be receiving all eleven dragons!).
If you are interested in making a mixed payment of gems, treasure, items, or anything else you may do so.
tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
bump!~
bump!~
bump~
bump~
bump!
bump!
bump!~
bump!~
bump!~
bump!~
bump!~
bump!~
bump~
bump~
@serron

I am SO tempted to take them all especially because I've been struggling with coming up with my own subspecies and it would be sad to see all of these guys part ;-; (yes, I'm emotional about pixelated dergs)

I do have space as well in the HD but I am saving right now for my own G1 gaoler project...so I'm just going to ask you for a ballpark price and then decide what I can do :3
@serron

I am SO tempted to take them all especially because I've been struggling with coming up with my own subspecies and it would be sad to see all of these guys part ;-; (yes, I'm emotional about pixelated dergs)

I do have space as well in the HD but I am saving right now for my own G1 gaoler project...so I'm just going to ask you for a ballpark price and then decide what I can do :3
bee.png
Hatchery
Subspecies
Tumblr
B18_L2.pngBPIeZi9.pnglo1vcye.pnguKq0U45.png5APpswG.pngOiWiCpo.pngB18_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png
@DrakeDynasty

Right now, I am looking for whatever offers people wanted to throw at me. A conservative ballpark, probably might start around... 500g or so?

I am willing to hold the group until you get the space, as well. :)
@DrakeDynasty

Right now, I am looking for whatever offers people wanted to throw at me. A conservative ballpark, probably might start around... 500g or so?

I am willing to hold the group until you get the space, as well. :)
1 2 3