Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | please visit my new thread link in OP
1 2 3 4
[center][emoji=firework size=1][size=5][size=5][size=5][b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2799481/1]NEW THREAD[/url][/b][/size][/size][/size][emoji=firework size=1] Click the link above. Did you come here from an old sale? I revamped my thread.[/center]
NEW THREAD

Click the link above.
Did you come here from an old sale?
I revamped my thread.
Always seeking dragons with interesting colors, Buying thread Stock the Pond! Breeding Challenge
he/him
twenties
mentally ill
about me / FAQ
clan lore
arcane flight
pings ok
FR Time +3
Fandragons tab
Pastel Goth Imperial Hatchery, Selling thread Secondhand Dragons for sale, selling thread
i’d be interested in a skink/nox/ghost + mid/bg/lav bab when you get one [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1]
i’d be interested in a skink/nox/ghost + mid/bg/lav bab when you get one
item_pink_chalcedony_by_dogi_crimson-daazi1h.gif
@lalalunette thanks for the interest, I added you to the ping list. I'm still figuring stuff out but I also now have base prices up if you're still interested.
@lalalunette thanks for the interest, I added you to the ping list. I'm still figuring stuff out but I also now have base prices up if you're still interested.
Always seeking dragons with interesting colors, Buying thread Stock the Pond! Breeding Challenge
he/him
twenties
mentally ill
about me / FAQ
clan lore
arcane flight
pings ok
FR Time +3
Fandragons tab
Pastel Goth Imperial Hatchery, Selling thread Secondhand Dragons for sale, selling thread
@Lucks

i’m still interested!
@Lucks

i’m still interested!
item_pink_chalcedony_by_dogi_crimson-daazi1h.gif
General -
@SkyTreader197 , @StilinskiSpark , @Fallacies , @Vallantis , @TheBirdandtheBow , @FieryWave , @Minibani , @Aontacht , @Deathstalker

Females -
@Drooginwinggg

I'm very sorry to ping you all over one baby but my pair has failed me with their wegging. There is a single female for sale now in the second post. Hopefully there's more to choose from next month!

Also please let me know if there's anything I can improve etiquette-wise, it's my first time doing a hatchery like this.

Thanks again for your patience and interest.
General -
@SkyTreader197 , @StilinskiSpark , @Fallacies , @Vallantis , @TheBirdandtheBow , @FieryWave , @Minibani , @Aontacht , @Deathstalker

Females -
@Drooginwinggg

I'm very sorry to ping you all over one baby but my pair has failed me with their wegging. There is a single female for sale now in the second post. Hopefully there's more to choose from next month!

Also please let me know if there's anything I can improve etiquette-wise, it's my first time doing a hatchery like this.

Thanks again for your patience and interest.
he/him
twenties
mentally ill
about me / FAQ
clan lore
arcane flight
pings ok
FR Time +3
Fandragons tab
[font=Georgia] I'd love to be added to the general pinglist [emoji=heart size=1]
I'd love to be added to the general pinglist
o0SRo53.gif EXALT ROW RESCUE HUB
BABY NOODLE CLUB
Current Avatar Dragon
Very Special Spotlight Dragon
Can I be added to the general ping list please
Can I be added to the general ping list please
hqngVBc.pngIXcPDWh.pngMOcJ6Ob.png1P7Uk4C.pnghh1kbxq.pngyGoTFkb.png7ieZHfH.png
@Siouxsie @Kellendraysia
I've got you both down! Thank you for the interest.
@Siouxsie @Kellendraysia
I've got you both down! Thank you for the interest.
he/him
twenties
mentally ill
about me / FAQ
clan lore
arcane flight
pings ok
FR Time +3
Fandragons tab
Could I be added to the general ping list, please? Highly interested.
Could I be added to the general ping list, please? Highly interested.
Could I be pinged for a male with bubblegum and mist, please? Thank you so much!
Could I be pinged for a male with bubblegum and mist, please? Thank you so much!
9d11366f2d678472ace38a6e2311a4162142dafe.pngc606edbc4eb0e9fc5f363d0a028913517bcfdd6f.pngf77dd2353663cc89fe0668da0c86703e666d76bf.png
35cb8654572db4db5b4520c6e28f636d01bdf0c7.png555e3ba7f82dd592b638a85ef9deb25dff5daab3.png49dbd7b5f3a522b38f038622c0fc08016c5b26a1.png
1 2 3 4