Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] Bloodletters Sale Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6
@skaran

A new nest has hatched! Check out the current sales here
@skaran

@skaran

@skaran

@DrakeDynasty, @skaran

A new nest has hatched! Check the current sales here
@DrakeDynasty, @skaran

A new nest has hatched! Check the current sales here
@NoxxoN Can I please get the imperial female? (unlevelled as I will take her into coli with my dragons anyway)

Also, do you mind if I use your subspecies description as part of her history and background?
@NoxxoN Can I please get the imperial female? (unlevelled as I will take her into coli with my dragons anyway)

Also, do you mind if I use your subspecies description as part of her history and background?
bee.png
Hatchery
Subspecies
Tumblr
B18_L2.pngBPIeZi9.pnglo1vcye.pnguKq0U45.png5APpswG.pngOiWiCpo.pngB18_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png
@DrakeDynasty Sure thing! Will you pay gems or treasure? Remember, because you are on pinglist you get 5% discount :D

And of course not! Feel free to use whatever aspects you like, I'm excited to see what you come up with!
@DrakeDynasty Sure thing! Will you pay gems or treasure? Remember, because you are on pinglist you get 5% discount :D

And of course not! Feel free to use whatever aspects you like, I'm excited to see what you come up with!
@NoxxoN Thanks loads! I will let you know for sure when I finish up her lore. And I just paid full in treasure :)
@NoxxoN Thanks loads! I will let you know for sure when I finish up her lore. And I just paid full in treasure :)
bee.png
Hatchery
Subspecies
Tumblr
B18_L2.pngBPIeZi9.pnglo1vcye.pnguKq0U45.png5APpswG.pngOiWiCpo.pngB18_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png
@skaran

@skaran

@NoxxoN I'd be interested in taking the garnet girl levelled to 15! Could I also be added to the pinglist, please?
@NoxxoN I'd be interested in taking the garnet girl levelled to 15! Could I also be added to the pinglist, please?
@immortalhd Sure thing! Did you have a name in mind since I can't level her without a name ^.^ And was there something specific you were after or just a general ping?
@immortalhd Sure thing! Did you have a name in mind since I can't level her without a name ^.^ And was there something specific you were after or just a general ping?
@NoxxoN I'd like to call her Carmine, please! ^^ And a general ping would be good.
@NoxxoN I'd like to call her Carmine, please! ^^ And a general ping would be good.
1 2 3 4 5 6