Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | _____(ALL SOLD) Skeletal Inkblot
[center][size=4][b]Hey Guys! The new clutch came in! and JEEPERS am I behind on posting this thread. Sincerest apologies![/size] [/b] [s][b]These babies are on hold for [u]people on the pinglist[/u] until 9:30pm FR time (21:30) on 3/30/2019. [/b]After that time, any remaining babies will be put in the public AH and will be available for anyone to purchase. [/s] [b]Price for this clutch is 100g/100k each.[/b] I accept both treasure or gems, and my rate is 1:1000. I'm also happy to take a mixture of both t /g. [b]PINGS @Corvus @DemonicDuchess (PLEASE NOTE, this will be the last type I hold/reserve babies for people on the pinglist. I will happily add new people to the list, but when the babies hatch and I ping they will be immediately listed in the public AH. Thanks! ) ----- Without further ado, the demons themselves: [font=courier][color=maroon][size=2][b][s]L E V I A T H A N[/s][/size][/color][/font] SOLD [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50253113] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/502532/50253113_350.png[/img] [/url] ----- [font=courier][color=maroon][size=2][b][s]L U C I F E R[/s][/size][/color][/font] SOLD[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50253114] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/502532/50253114_350.png[/img] [/url] ----- [font=courier][color=maroon][size=2][b][s]L I L I T H[/s][/size][/color][/font] SOLD [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50253115] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/502532/50253115_350.png[/img] [/url] ----- Please note: I [u]cannot[/u] do holds for more than 24hrs. I'm very sorry :c Thank you for understanding. Hope everyone's having a wonderful day :)
Hey Guys! The new clutch came in!
and JEEPERS am I behind on posting this thread. Sincerest apologies!

These babies are on hold for people on the pinglist until 9:30pm FR time
(21:30) on 3/30/2019.
After that time, any remaining babies will be put in the public AH and will be available for anyone to purchase.

Price for this clutch is 100g/100k each. I accept both treasure or gems, and my rate is 1:1000. I'm also happy to take a mixture of both t /g.

PINGS
@Corvus @DemonicDuchess

(PLEASE NOTE, this will be the last type I hold/reserve babies for people on the pinglist. I will happily add new people to the list, but when the babies hatch and I ping they will be immediately listed in the public AH. Thanks! )

Without further ado, the demons themselves:

L E V I A T H A N SOLD

50253113_350.png

L U C I F E R SOLD
50253114_350.png

L I L I T H SOLD

50253115_350.png

Please note: I cannot do holds for more than 24hrs. I'm very sorry :c Thank you for understanding.

Hope everyone's having a wonderful day :)
rqoyImq.gif

Note: I often mis-type words with similar sounds (ex: Handful and Handle) or words that start the same (away and aware). I also leave out words like 'then,' 'with,' 'that,' a lot. I proofread carefully but my brain usually skips over these mistakes. My apologies if I posted jibberish on your thread! Feel free to ask for clarification! I swear I make sense. For the most part. ;D
@Abderus it's 1am for me so I'm stupidly tired. Can I pick up Lilith in the morning at all?
@Abderus it's 1am for me so I'm stupidly tired. Can I pick up Lilith in the morning at all?
1DamPGa.gifoie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png9WJeET7.gif
@Zith - I can hold her for 24hrs for you, starting now, if that works for you ^^ I'll set up a PM (t or g?) and just cancel it this time tomorrow if she's not picked up. That work?
@Zith - I can hold her for 24hrs for you, starting now, if that works for you ^^ I'll set up a PM (t or g?) and just cancel it this time tomorrow if she's not picked up. That work?
rqoyImq.gif

Note: I often mis-type words with similar sounds (ex: Handful and Handle) or words that start the same (away and aware). I also leave out words like 'then,' 'with,' 'that,' a lot. I proofread carefully but my brain usually skips over these mistakes. My apologies if I posted jibberish on your thread! Feel free to ask for clarification! I swear I make sense. For the most part. ;D
@Abderus T is fine if that's okay! And I can get to it when I'm a bit more awake ahah
@Abderus T is fine if that's okay! And I can get to it when I'm a bit more awake ahah
1DamPGa.gifoie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png9WJeET7.gif
@Abderus Can you hold Lucifer for me, please?
@Abderus Can you hold Lucifer for me, please?
MiowxPk.gif NNGMvB2.pngwwQtqt8.png
@Harana - No problem :) Same rules apply, I'll set up the PA now (t or g?) and hold it for 24 hours. If he's not picked up by then, I cancel the PA and he hits the public ah ^^
@Harana - No problem :) Same rules apply, I'll set up the PA now (t or g?) and hold it for 24 hours. If he's not picked up by then, I cancel the PA and he hits the public ah ^^
rqoyImq.gif

@Harana - am I setting up the PA for t or g?
@Harana - am I setting up the PA for t or g?
rqoyImq.gif

@Abderus T!~ :D
@Abderus T!~ :D
MiowxPk.gif NNGMvB2.pngwwQtqt8.png
all sold -- thanks everyone! If anyone wants to be added to the next clutch's pinglist, just let me know! c:
all sold -- thanks everyone! If anyone wants to be added to the next clutch's pinglist, just let me know! c:
rqoyImq.gif