Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | • • 5 /6 /7 Digit • •
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14
@Asina
Sure no problem I can hold her for you ^^
It's from a artist who isn't active anymore and I don't think a lot of copies where printed too. So how about 1.2kg? :)
@Asina
Sure no problem I can hold her for you ^^
It's from a artist who isn't active anymore and I don't think a lot of copies where printed too. So how about 1.2kg? :)
IMG-2180.png -—--tumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio8_100.png —- -» Accents
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
@Amut
sadly no, sorry....

@Asina
No problem just let me know when you have the funds ^^
@Amut
sadly no, sorry....

@Asina
No problem just let me know when you have the funds ^^
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
@Narif If I can get enough for both, then I will take both. If not, then I'll probably just take the dragon! ^^ Thank you!
@Narif If I can get enough for both, then I will take both. If not, then I'll probably just take the dragon! ^^ Thank you!
CLu4BqN.png
[center][emoji=guardian sleepy][font=Palatino Linotype]Goodnight bump since it's already midnight here [emoji=guardian sleepy] [emoji=guardian winking]won't answer for about 10h sorry! Need my beauty sleep [emoji=guardian winking] ~every dragon that's still in my lair is avaible and not claimed yet (except Paranox & Secandra) ~[/center]
Goodnight bump since it's already midnight here

won't answer for about 10h sorry! Need my beauty sleep

~every dragon that's still in my lair is avaible and not claimed yet (except Paranox & Secandra) ~
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
@Narif

A price on dynamo when you can please x
@Narif

A price on dynamo when you can please x
@Narif

Hello! What price were you looking for Blaire?
@Narif

Hello! What price were you looking for Blaire?
@Narif I'm sorry I'm really sick and don't have the ability to read through the whole thread T^T but I was wondering if you had a ballpark price for that plague 5 digit? He was hatched on my birthday which is one of my FR goals :)
@Narif I'm sorry I'm really sick and don't have the ability to read through the whole thread T^T but I was wondering if you had a ballpark price for that plague 5 digit? He was hatched on my birthday which is one of my FR goals :)
NLdJQtw.png
@Narif

How much for the White/Cobalt/Ob’s WC in your other tab?
@Narif

How much for the White/Cobalt/Ob’s WC in your other tab?
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-
(Rosa closes the trunk with Amy inside)
Rosa: New fear: listening to Amy inspire us.
Gina: Be back in a half hour, Ames.

164.png
@Narif could I offer 20g for Praell, & 20g for his mate? (I like letting pairs together, lol)
Edit: could you let me know what you want for his apparel/skin too? Sorry, I don't have time to make an offer for those I have to run for irl
@Narif could I offer 20g for Praell, & 20g for his mate? (I like letting pairs together, lol)
Edit: could you let me know what you want for his apparel/skin too? Sorry, I don't have time to make an offer for those I have to run for irl
emXtQcv.gif9QxrTEM.pngpWX995k.png
@Narif Might I buy Mercy from you for 400g?

I'm loving Ghost as well! What were you hoping for her?
@Narif Might I buy Mercy from you for 400g?

I'm loving Ghost as well! What were you hoping for her?
1085.png3592.png484.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14