Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Crystal Moon Exalt Rescue {Closing down)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 35 36
Oh, how lovely! Love to be pinged for absolutely everything, and if you need help I might be able to provide! (already have a few dragons might wanna drop off..)
I was so enthused about the Shadow Adoption Centre, but i believe it's been inactive for a wee bit. Good to find another Centre up and running <3
Oh, how lovely! Love to be pinged for absolutely everything, and if you need help I might be able to provide! (already have a few dragons might wanna drop off..)
I was so enthused about the Shadow Adoption Centre, but i believe it's been inactive for a wee bit. Good to find another Centre up and running <3
ad563ac47cd065b090f4e9be2c176b66530f51c5.png
65fa2d45390ae308843eb98bf2563b7eae473b74.png
61561cce5e2c496937d91089467121cabaf3e082.png
ad563ac47cd065b090f4e9be2c176b66530f51c5.png Call me Non!
Artist
Aur/Aurum/Aurs

Eternally in
dragon hell
Friendly bump~!
Friendly bump~!
hatchery_banner_by_pansy147-dba6z1m.png
[/code]
@Nonsense Thanks so much for the compliment and the offer! (Might ask you about the helping part cause that would be great!) (ooo I wonder what dragons you’re thinking of. :3 )

Oh yeah I’ve heard about the Shadow Adoption Center, and yeah a lot of rescues aren’t super active as of now (at least that I know of). I’m glad you found this one! :) I’ve always loved the concept of exalt rescues too!

Also added you to the pinglist <3
@Nonsense Thanks so much for the compliment and the offer! (Might ask you about the helping part cause that would be great!) (ooo I wonder what dragons you’re thinking of. :3 )

Oh yeah I’ve heard about the Shadow Adoption Center, and yeah a lot of rescues aren’t super active as of now (at least that I know of). I’m glad you found this one! :) I’ve always loved the concept of exalt rescues too!

Also added you to the pinglist <3
EHv4W21.pngVSdRYMa.png
@Wintersphoenix
Hey there, founder of the Attack On Titan Hatchery/Rescue here. Was just wondering if you'd like to affiliate ^^
@Wintersphoenix
Hey there, founder of the Attack On Titan Hatchery/Rescue here. Was just wondering if you'd like to affiliate ^^
Untitled-2.pngVCwQOWU.gif8wW43T2.gif2pV6DWj.gif
Hi! I love the female pearlcatcher 47972300
Could I purchase her please? :)
Hi! I love the female pearlcatcher 47972300
Could I purchase her please? :)
@ViolentTides Yes you can! I love her color combo (she'd be a perfect ice rep). Thanks for adoping!

I'll send the CR now!
@ViolentTides Yes you can! I love her color combo (she'd be a perfect ice rep). Thanks for adoping!

I'll send the CR now!
EHv4W21.pngVSdRYMa.png
@Wintersphoenix Why, good day! This is a charming galaxy, I must say. Each of the stars here are all very unique and beautiful in their own way. [i]*ahem*[/i] I'm not here for the purpose of wasting your precious time nor boring you, so I'll- well, cut to the chase! owo" ----- May I bestow a home upon this wonderful star? He's quite pleasant to the eye and I would like to [s]cuddlehimandfeelhiswarmthtilltheveryend[/s] provide him with love and shelter. ^^ [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/489528/48952752_350.png[/img][nextcol][center]<- bootiful boi alert[/columns] I'll be falling into 'deep' slumber soon, so I'll apologise beforehand for the inconvenience. Thank you for creating such an extraordinary galaxy! I hereby give you my utmost gratitude for your time. [i]*bows and [size=5][b]saLUTE![/size][/b]*[/i]
@Wintersphoenix

Why, good day! This is a charming galaxy, I must say. Each of the stars here are all very unique and beautiful in their own way. *ahem* I'm not here for the purpose of wasting your precious time nor boring you, so I'll- well, cut to the chase! owo"
May I bestow a home upon this wonderful star? He's quite pleasant to the eye and I would like to cuddlehimandfeelhiswarmthtilltheveryend provide him with love and shelter. ^^
48952752_350.png
<- bootiful boi alert

I'll be falling into 'deep' slumber soon, so I'll apologise beforehand for the inconvenience.
Thank you for creating such an extraordinary galaxy! I hereby give you my utmost gratitude for your time. *bows and saLUTE!*
@creameninlatte

Hello traveler! Thanks so much for the compliment~ I'm glad you find this galaxy as unique! I really brings a smile to my face to hear that!~

Of course you can take that star home! He is a beautiful autumn theme and is such a wonderful star~ I'll send him over to your side of the galaxy right now! Thank you for giving him a home!
@creameninlatte

Hello traveler! Thanks so much for the compliment~ I'm glad you find this galaxy as unique! I really brings a smile to my face to hear that!~

Of course you can take that star home! He is a beautiful autumn theme and is such a wonderful star~ I'll send him over to your side of the galaxy right now! Thank you for giving him a home!
EHv4W21.pngVSdRYMa.png
Dub-a-dib-a-da~! *ahem*
If you're happy, I'm happy! And aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa thank you so much for the amazing star~~~~ I'm a proud parent-- not as proud as you are, though.

And oh! - one more thing. May I have the honor of being added to the general pinglist~? It would be my utmost pleasure to be able to adopt from this wonderful galaxy...ah, not to mention, help out as well! (I might not offer too much help though, as I'm clearly new and haven't gotten far into the game yet..u-u;)

Thank you yet again.
Dub-a-dib-a-da~! *ahem*
If you're happy, I'm happy! And aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa thank you so much for the amazing star~~~~ I'm a proud parent-- not as proud as you are, though.

And oh! - one more thing. May I have the honor of being added to the general pinglist~? It would be my utmost pleasure to be able to adopt from this wonderful galaxy...ah, not to mention, help out as well! (I might not offer too much help though, as I'm clearly new and haven't gotten far into the game yet..u-u;)

Thank you yet again.
could i get this one?
ID: 48855621
could i get this one?
ID: 48855621
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 35 36