Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Hatchery of My Random Pairs
1 2 3 4 5 6
@lunalatic
Sure! Sending CR!
@lunalatic
Sure! Sending CR!
FR time plus two hours. Lots of tiny, niche fandoms. Mostly crazy. Interact at your own risk.
Bump! Babies to sell, slots to open, sister's dragons to take on.
Bump! Babies to sell, slots to open, sister's dragons to take on.
FR time plus two hours. Lots of tiny, niche fandoms. Mostly crazy. Interact at your own risk.
Okay here goes: @Virtuouso @HeroOfWinds @Gailia @xxnoodlenovaxx @brambleheart @wolfwhiskerblues if you don't want me to ping you let me know but as you're my friends/previous customers you're automatically on the pinglist.
Okay here goes: @Virtuouso @HeroOfWinds @Gailia @xxnoodlenovaxx @brambleheart @wolfwhiskerblues if you don't want me to ping you let me know but as you're my friends/previous customers you're automatically on the pinglist.
Sounds good to me! I have no space rn but in the future I will but from here!
Sounds good to me! I have no space rn but in the future I will but from here!
!!!
:D I'm your friend?!
:D I'm your friend?!
J7D1quC.png
0zy2W7P.png
LEpJMnn.png
jA5A7gu.png
Bumpity bump
Bumpity bump
Hey guys @WolfWhiskerBlues, @Gailia, @Virtuouso, @Brambleheart, @Lunalatic, @XxNoodleNovaxX, @HeroOfWinds @Acesong ? Would any of you be interested? (Hey ace it's me DragonLady17 from the big discord server)
Hey guys @WolfWhiskerBlues, @Gailia, @Virtuouso, @Brambleheart, @Lunalatic, @XxNoodleNovaxX, @HeroOfWinds @Acesong ? Would any of you be interested? (Hey ace it's me DragonLady17 from the big discord server)
@SilverScales17 There's a FR discord server? Can I join?
@SilverScales17 There's a FR discord server? Can I join?
"The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day...but you are not here to see it."
@SilverScales17
Ooh, if I didn't have nests popping up I would!

@SilverScales17
Ooh, if I didn't have nests popping up I would!

@Virtuouso ask Ace, man, I don't know.
@Virtuouso ask Ace, man, I don't know.
1 2 3 4 5 6