Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Hatchery of My Random Pairs
1 2 3 4 5 6
Do people really exalt those precious babies? I'm surprised.
Do people really exalt those precious babies? I'm surprised.
"The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day...but you are not here to see it."
@Enkharslan well, nobody's tried it yet but I once sold a bab that immediately got exalted. I'm still super fricking mad. Did you want one (or two. say two)?
@Enkharslan well, nobody's tried it yet but I once sold a bab that immediately got exalted. I'm still super fricking mad. Did you want one (or two. say two)?
FR time plus two hours. Lots of tiny, niche fandoms. Mostly crazy. Interact at your own risk.
@SilverScales17 Ew. That's disrespectful as heck. My condolences.

And I might be able to provide a home for the glorious Skydancer you have there if you'd be willing to tell me how you create a message for the mouseover for your avatar card. They shall be the bearer of many beautiful children.

(also willing to pay too, but shh.)
@SilverScales17 Ew. That's disrespectful as heck. My condolences.

And I might be able to provide a home for the glorious Skydancer you have there if you'd be willing to tell me how you create a message for the mouseover for your avatar card. They shall be the bearer of many beautiful children.

(also willing to pay too, but shh.)
"The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day...but you are not here to see it."
@Enkharslan
Oh! That's simple. Your clan profile->right under the clan name. Type in there! And yeah, I do need money, sorry. I don't know how to price, so whatever you think is best. Imoen is on her way!
@Enkharslan
Oh! That's simple. Your clan profile->right under the clan name. Type in there! And yeah, I do need money, sorry. I don't know how to price, so whatever you think is best. Imoen is on her way!
FR time plus two hours. Lots of tiny, niche fandoms. Mostly crazy. Interact at your own risk.
@Silverscales17

...You're insane. HOW MUCH?
@Silverscales17

...You're insane. HOW MUCH?
@Enkharslan
Uh. How much what? How insane? Quite. How much money for Imoen? I don't ducking know, like five thousand or something? I grossly underprice though, so...
@Enkharslan
Uh. How much what? How insane? Quite. How much money for Imoen? I don't ducking know, like five thousand or something? I grossly underprice though, so...
@Silverscales17 ...That's just bleeding crazy. Do you accept gems as payment or nah?
@Silverscales17 ...That's just bleeding crazy. Do you accept gems as payment or nah?
@Enkharslan
Oh yes I do. One gem to one thousand treasure, please. I may have gene projects but my aim is to be affordable!!
@Enkharslan
Oh yes I do. One gem to one thousand treasure, please. I may have gene projects but my aim is to be affordable!!
Butwhy.png

Your babies are beautiful.
Butwhy.png

Your babies are beautiful.
@Enkharslan
But why what, my dude? Gotta be articulate. Thanks on the beautiful babies, can I expect more business from you in future?
@Enkharslan
But why what, my dude? Gotta be articulate. Thanks on the beautiful babies, can I expect more business from you in future?
1 2 3 4 5 6