Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Light n Night Hatchery [Closed]
1 2 3 4
@toothytu mind if you put the female on hold for a while?
@toothytu mind if you put the female on hold for a while?
hewwo im peri! i do take commissions, message if interested
@toyiqer
will do, not forever though.
@toyiqer
will do, not forever though.
UZVTEBc.png
Ok ty
Ok ty
@toyiqer i hope i am not too rude or anything of course! but i added thsi to the rules, sounds fair? and thank you so much! <3 we can talk about it if you need more time ofc. [quote]You are welcome to ask if I can take a dragon on hold for you, while you get space for it or find the money, etc. I will put the dragon on hold for 3 days, after this time period i will make it available for all again.[/quote]
@toyiqer
i hope i am not too rude or anything of course! but i added thsi to the rules, sounds fair? and thank you so much! <3 we can talk about it if you need more time ofc.
Quote:
You are welcome to ask if I can take a dragon on hold for you, while you get space for it or find the money, etc. I will put the dragon on hold for 3 days, after this time period i will make it available for all again.
UZVTEBc.png
@toothytu oh that’s fine, it’s completely fair. Is it ok if you could give me a reminder on the final day so I don’t forget? If you can’t thats ok
@toothytu oh that’s fine, it’s completely fair. Is it ok if you could give me a reminder on the final day so I don’t forget? If you can’t thats ok
@toyiqer
i will ping you on the final day!
@toyiqer
i will ping you on the final day!
UZVTEBc.png
@toothytu ty!! <3 fren
@toothytu ty!! <3 fren
cries a little

hoW tO TrAin yOUr DrAgonNnn i'm so excited for next year gosh
cries a little

hoW tO TrAin yOUr DrAgonNnn i'm so excited for next year gosh
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
@Crimsonpixie

yeah I cant get enough of it! i think they are making us wait for too long, it hurts!
@Crimsonpixie

yeah I cant get enough of it! i think they are making us wait for too long, it hurts!
UZVTEBc.png
yeah i know right! i haven't watched the recent trailers though, my heart can't take it with the soundtrack and everything haha

but kinda sad that it's going to be the last movie:" httyd was my favourite movie/series D:
yeah i know right! i haven't watched the recent trailers though, my heart can't take it with the soundtrack and everything haha

but kinda sad that it's going to be the last movie:" httyd was my favourite movie/series D:
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
1 2 3 4