Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Mini Lair Purge! CYP!
I don't have that much time for Flight Rising anymore, so I am asking you all to help me get some dragons off my back. The second to last dragon in my lair and my XXX white tundra on my last page are completely up for grabs, but the rest you'll have to ask me for first. Pick a dragon you like(please no dragons with lore or front-pagers) and give me a price! I'll reply as soon as possible. If someone has already given me a for a dragon, I'll list them later in this post. Please do not exalt before at least naming(if necessary). I will ask for at least 1kt more than I payed for them, but most I got for free and the rest were sold at fodder price. UPDATE: [quote name="Gracekit" date="2018-10-25 13:46:30" ] If you bump the thread, you will be sent a private auction with the dragon of your choice from my lair for 30 gems or below! Just say "bump" and then the dragon's name!(if unnamed, type the color combo) If .I am too attached to the dragon, I'll let you know and you can get another dragon with a 20g or below guarantee. [/quote] Thank you! -Gracekit ;)
I don't have that much time for Flight Rising anymore, so I am asking you all to help me get some dragons off my back. The second to last dragon in my lair and my XXX white tundra on my last page are completely up for grabs, but the rest you'll have to ask me for first. Pick a dragon you like(please no dragons with lore or front-pagers) and give me a price! I'll reply as soon as possible. If someone has already given me a for a dragon, I'll list them later in this post. Please do not exalt before at least naming(if necessary). I will ask for at least 1kt more than I payed for them, but most I got for free and the rest were sold at fodder price.

UPDATE:
Gracekit wrote on 2018-10-25 13:46:30:
If you bump the thread, you will be sent a private auction with the dragon of your choice from my lair for 30 gems or below! Just say "bump" and then the dragon's name!(if unnamed, type the color combo) If .I am too attached to the dragon, I'll let you know and you can get another dragon with a 20g or below guarantee.

Thank you!

-Gracekit ;)
giphy.gif Sometimes being invisible isn't a superpower...
Bump. :)
Bump. :)
Bump!
Bump!
Bump.....please, buy my dergs. I have two listed for 45g, but I'd gladly sell them off to a loving home for merely fifteen.

AND if you bump the thread, you will be sent a private auction with the dragon of your choice from my lair for 30 gems or below! Just say "bump" and then the dragon's name!(if unnamed, type the color combo) If .I am too attached to the dragon, I'll let you know and you can get another dragon with a 20g or below guarantee.
Bump.....please, buy my dergs. I have two listed for 45g, but I'd gladly sell them off to a loving home for merely fifteen.

AND if you bump the thread, you will be sent a private auction with the dragon of your choice from my lair for 30 gems or below! Just say "bump" and then the dragon's name!(if unnamed, type the color combo) If .I am too attached to the dragon, I'll let you know and you can get another dragon with a 20g or below guarantee.
Does the bump thing mean that I would get for free one dragon that you have priced at 30?
Or that I would get a dragon for 30g? And does "g" mean gems or grand?
Does the bump thing mean that I would get for free one dragon that you have priced at 30?
Or that I would get a dragon for 30g? And does "g" mean gems or grand?
My name is Millie, I'm a girl, I love to read pinkerlockes but I don't have enough creative talent to write my own.

*Bows*

*Whoopie cushion*
bump Grace
bump Grace
Don't forget the l in between the 'i' and 'd' in AlvildaBright
Looking for Light 6 digit Imperial and a unbred 6 digit female Imperial
Also any 7 digit IDs 25703_,_ to 25810_,_
7UXlQKU.gifOver 8kg in prizes. Ends February 1st.
bump Essence please.
and @Millapede85 g does stand for gems

bump Essence please.
and @Millapede85 g does stand for gems