Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~Dystopian LORE Hatchery~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
Aww- but I only want sierra and neptune's hatchlings. :(
Aww- but I only want sierra and neptune's hatchlings. :(
v2PJF9u.png 6kR982D.pngWn6vGC1.png
How much for them?
How much for them?
v2PJF9u.png 6kR982D.pngWn6vGC1.png
Since you only want three out of the six you asked for, I’ll let you take all three of the first hatchlings.
The fee for taking two nests would be 2000 (1000 per nest) and the price for the actual dragons will be about 3000, since the current prices are very cheap since I’m just starting off and you’re my first customer.
So in all, about 500 is fine with me!
Since you only want three out of the six you asked for, I’ll let you take all three of the first hatchlings.
The fee for taking two nests would be 2000 (1000 per nest) and the price for the actual dragons will be about 3000, since the current prices are very cheap since I’m just starting off and you’re my first customer.
So in all, about 500 is fine with me!
rNKaG8u.png
@Loona12343
@Loona12343
rNKaG8u.png
I now have a more set pricing, but you can ignore that since once again I have to say you are my first client so you get a special discount for my disorganization
I now have a more set pricing, but you can ignore that since once again I have to say you are my first client so you get a special discount for my disorganization
rNKaG8u.png
BuMp

(So cheap??? Even exalting earns you more money lmao)
BuMp

(So cheap??? Even exalting earns you more money lmao)
LMLA6wg.png ZaWqaad.gif she/her
fr+15
sales thread
@NerraVostra eh, I don’t expect to get much traction from this so everything’s real cheap rn.
@NerraVostra eh, I don’t expect to get much traction from this so everything’s real cheap rn.
rNKaG8u.png
@Loona12343 I’m going to start a crossroads offering the hatchlings. Even if you decline I still need a payment for the actual breeding of the two couples.
@Loona12343 I’m going to start a crossroads offering the hatchlings. Even if you decline I still need a payment for the actual breeding of the two couples.
rNKaG8u.png
Boop
Boop
rNKaG8u.png
Beep
Beep
rNKaG8u.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30