Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | XXX PEACOCK WILDCLAWS
1 2 3

XXX PEACOCK WILDCLAWS
My XXX pair had some hatchlings a bit ago and I thought they may need a viewing boost!
They are currently priced at 400g and/or 400kt but I'm willing to discuss lower prices and/or trades!
PLEASE NOTE: If I have a dragon on hold for you it is your responsibility to tell me if you'd no longer want that dragon! (It's also just polite to do)
Gem to Treasure ratio... 1:1000

Hey! Looks like we're almost sold out! Still looking to purchase a hatchling? Just wanna be updated on the hatchlings available? Ask to be added to a pinglist!

Also, all this jazz may be moving to a new post! Updates include:
- space for a ping list
- space for a wishlist
- new breeding pairs
What stays the same?
- the format I use (unless a better one is found)
- current ping list once it's added
(any dragons not sold yet get moved over)

XXX PEACOCK WILDCLAWS
My XXX pair had some hatchlings a bit ago and I thought they may need a viewing boost!
They are currently priced at 400g and/or 400kt but I'm willing to discuss lower prices and/or trades!
PLEASE NOTE: If I have a dragon on hold for you it is your responsibility to tell me if you'd no longer want that dragon! (It's also just polite to do)
Gem to Treasure ratio... 1:1000

Hey! Looks like we're almost sold out! Still looking to purchase a hatchling? Just wanna be updated on the hatchlings available? Ask to be added to a pinglist!

Also, all this jazz may be moving to a new post! Updates include:
- space for a ping list
- space for a wishlist
- new breeding pairs
What stays the same?
- the format I use (unless a better one is found)
- current ping list once it's added
(any dragons not sold yet get moved over)
QFXpYkj.png
Oof theyre so pretty I wish I could buy one
Oof theyre so pretty I wish I could buy one
Aaaaaaaaagh why do all the good dragons have to be so overwhelmingly expensive?
Aaaaaaaaagh why do all the good dragons have to be so overwhelmingly expensive?
LENdbij.png
@SockPuppet010
Hiya!
Their parents had to be fully re-gened and both went through breed changes so my attempt is to make back what I spent and then some but I am willing to lower prices, if you wanna make an offer feel free to! These guys aren't selling like their siblings used to :(
@SockPuppet010
Hiya!
Their parents had to be fully re-gened and both went through breed changes so my attempt is to make back what I spent and then some but I am willing to lower prices, if you wanna make an offer feel free to! These guys aren't selling like their siblings used to :(
QFXpYkj.png
@CrypicColt Well I do have 40 gems to spare.
@CrypicColt Well I do have 40 gems to spare.
LENdbij.png
@CrypicColt I just got 300 gems, can I buy one with that?
@CrypicColt I just got 300 gems, can I buy one with that?
LENdbij.png
@SockPuppet010
Sure thing! I'll send over a CR!
Which hatchling?
@SockPuppet010
Sure thing! I'll send over a CR!
Which hatchling?
QFXpYkj.png
@CrypticColt the one at the top please, his eyes match the rest of his body so well.
@CrypticColt the one at the top please, his eyes match the rest of his body so well.
LENdbij.png
@SockPuppet010
Got it, sending a CR now
@SockPuppet010
Got it, sending a CR now
QFXpYkj.png
Oof. Would you be willing to trade the male for 100g and one of my Plague girls here? They were selling for 300g but more of them get bred by other users now and there’s a little bit more competition. x.x But I’m sure if you wanted to resell one, you could at least get 250. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46727875] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/467279/46727875_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46727876] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/467279/46727876_350.png[/img] [/url]
Oof. Would you be willing to trade the male for 100g and one of my Plague girls here? They were selling for 300g but more of them get bred by other users now and there’s a little bit more competition. x.x

But I’m sure if you wanted to resell one, you could at least get 250.

46727875_350.png

46727876_350.png
RcVbyDs.gif
1 2 3