Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] (Banty's Babies is Moving)
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 126 127
@bantymom

aha, yeah i saw them and fell in love instantly so had to buy them. they're definitely going to be sticking with my clan for a long, long while.

and thank you!
@bantymom

aha, yeah i saw them and fell in love instantly so had to buy them. they're definitely going to be sticking with my clan for a long, long while.

and thank you!
[center][b]These two boys have found a home! They are now members of yall's Ancient Lair of the Behemoth![/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53367674] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/533677/53367674_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53367670] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/533677/53367670_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] @yall I think your lair has grown since last I visited! I don't know if he was here before, but Opus really caught my eye this time. Pink is not my favorite color, but I really like it with black or gray. Opus is beautiful. And I see you have a growing collection of interesting Gaolers. In fact, every time I look, I think I discover another hidden somewhere. Congratulations on your first Gaoler babies! Tristan and Oscar look quite happy in their new home. They were both new breeding combinations and I think they turned out rather nice. I can't imagine what your plans are for them, but they should fit in well. Be careful though. Bogsneaks are a bit competitive. I'll be sure to let you know when I breed more Bogsneaks as you asked. [right]@bantymom[/right]
These two boys have found a home!
They are now members of yall's Ancient Lair of the Behemoth!

53367674_350.png

53367670_350.png

@yall
I think your lair has grown since last I visited! I don't know if he was here before, but Opus really caught my eye this time. Pink is not my favorite color, but I really like it with black or gray. Opus is beautiful.

And I see you have a growing collection of interesting Gaolers. In fact, every time I look, I think I discover another hidden somewhere. Congratulations on your first Gaoler babies!

Tristan and Oscar look quite happy in their new home. They were both new breeding combinations and I think they turned out rather nice. I can't imagine what your plans are for them, but they should fit in well. Be careful though. Bogsneaks are a bit competitive.

I'll be sure to let you know when I breed more Bogsneaks as you asked.
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
[center][b]And this boy has also found a home! He is now a member of Tiziano's Mighty Lair of the Mirrorlight Promenade![/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53367650] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/533677/53367650_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] @Tiziano I know you've been here for more than 6 months, so let me give you a late welcome to Flight Rising, and a special welcome to Light! I hope you're enjoying the game. I must say, that is one well organized lair! Such a delight to wander around in. Gremlin caught my eye, of course, as I can't get enough Koi dragons, but it was his orange neck that really grabbed me. I had to know what was going on. It's a sock! a neck sock! I love it! (I know it isn't really a neck sock, but that's what it made me think of). Then there's Set. From the small avatar image she looked like a gold body with black/blue wings. I'm glad I took a closer look, because I never thought the coats looked good on dragons, but it looks perfect on a female Bogsneak. And I really like the way you used the Jester's Motley on your Mirror. In that context, those paint wings look like Motley too. How nice that Fugo has found his way to your lair. I can't guess your plans for him, but he's very competitive, so I'm sure he'll do his best to make himself irreplaceable. However, lair space is precious and tastes change. One day he may find himself part of another lair or called to the Sunbeam Ruins to serve Glitermom. Whatever his fate, he will will strive to be the best wherever he is. [right]@bantymom[/right]
And this boy has also found a home!
He is now a member of Tiziano's Mighty Lair of the Mirrorlight Promenade!

53367650_350.png

@Tiziano
I know you've been here for more than 6 months, so let me give you a late welcome to Flight Rising, and a special welcome to Light! I hope you're enjoying the game.

I must say, that is one well organized lair! Such a delight to wander around in. Gremlin caught my eye, of course, as I can't get enough Koi dragons, but it was his orange neck that really grabbed me. I had to know what was going on. It's a sock! a neck sock! I love it! (I know it isn't really a neck sock, but that's what it made me think of). Then there's Set. From the small avatar image she looked like a gold body with black/blue wings. I'm glad I took a closer look, because I never thought the coats looked good on dragons, but it looks perfect on a female Bogsneak. And I really like the way you used the Jester's Motley on your Mirror. In that context, those paint wings look like Motley too.

How nice that Fugo has found his way to your lair. I can't guess your plans for him, but he's very competitive, so I'm sure he'll do his best to make himself irreplaceable.

However, lair space is precious and tastes change. One day he may find himself part of another lair or called to the Sunbeam Ruins to serve Glitermom. Whatever his fate, he will will strive to be the best wherever he is.
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
[center][b]This boy has just found a home! He is now a member of Jesselin's Lair of the Frigid Floes![/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53078950] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/530790/53078950_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] @Jesselin I know you've been around for awhile now, but welcome to Flight Rising! I like English and Science too, but I also LOVE Mathematics! (if you ever need help, just ask) Your lair is lovely! I also have a fondness for Guardians and Coati, though my lair looks like I am more into Guardians. That's because when working on a project, I like to get more rare dragons to bring in the colors or genes I want and breed them to my more common dragons, giving me more of those babies to choose from. I"m glad you found a dragon of mine that you like. He IS very Icy, after all. After playing with the scrying workshop, I found he will make very pretty babies with Seashine. Cloud is Ice and Orca, and for some reason, Ice is up between the blacks and whites, so either mates need to be between Maize and Platinum, or way into the blues, which increases your chance of getting hatchlings of some color other than dark gray. That second group is why Seashine works so well. Plus, that Crackle she has it a very pretty Maize, and Cloud's tert is Orca, which is very close on the wheel to Maize and other colors that look nice with Crackle. I"m afraid that's the Math lover in me. Anyway, I really have no idea what you have planned for Cloud. Maybe he'll be a breeder, but maybe he'll be a warrior, or just a nice guy in the lair. But I know that lair space is precious and sometimes plans don't work the way you think. If one day Cloud finds his way to another lair, or he is called to The Southern Icefield to serve the Icewarden, he will do his Coati best to bring happiness wherever he is. [right]@bantymom[/right]
This boy has just found a home!
He is now a member of Jesselin's Lair of the Frigid Floes!

53078950_350.png

@Jesselin
I know you've been around for awhile now, but welcome to Flight Rising! I like English and Science too, but I also LOVE Mathematics! (if you ever need help, just ask)

Your lair is lovely! I also have a fondness for Guardians and Coati, though my lair looks like I am more into Guardians. That's because when working on a project, I like to get more rare dragons to bring in the colors or genes I want and breed them to my more common dragons, giving me more of those babies to choose from.

I"m glad you found a dragon of mine that you like. He IS very Icy, after all. After playing with the scrying workshop, I found he will make very pretty babies with Seashine. Cloud is Ice and Orca, and for some reason, Ice is up between the blacks and whites, so either mates need to be between Maize and Platinum, or way into the blues, which increases your chance of getting hatchlings of some color other than dark gray. That second group is why Seashine works so well. Plus, that Crackle she has it a very pretty Maize, and Cloud's tert is Orca, which is very close on the wheel to Maize and other colors that look nice with Crackle.

I"m afraid that's the Math lover in me.

Anyway, I really have no idea what you have planned for Cloud. Maybe he'll be a breeder, but maybe he'll be a warrior, or just a nice guy in the lair. But I know that lair space is precious and sometimes plans don't work the way you think. If one day Cloud finds his way to another lair, or he is called to The Southern Icefield to serve the Icewarden, he will do his Coati best to bring happiness wherever he is.
Kleos
[center][b]This boy has found a home! He is now a member of Rythanan's Ancient Lair of the Fortress of Ends![/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53222599] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/532226/53222599_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] @Rythanan I went wandering through your lair and have fallen in love with Ruriske and Ajala. That Wetland Unicorn skin is lovely and so subtle, and Ruriske looks so peaceful. And Ajala looks so fierce and her colors look like they are picked up from the Ice background at the top of your page. That is so cool! I see that my Azure Imperial boy has found his way to your lair. He is such a handsome boy! Look at that color! He looks like a stream of the purest of waters that has frozen between two banks of snow! I can't guess your plans for him. I see there are some lovely female imperials on either side of him, so perhaps you plan to use him for a breeding project. However, lair space is precious and tastes change. One day he may find himself part of another lair or called to the Southern Icefield to serve the Icewarden. Whatever his fate, he will will strive to be the best wherever he is. Whatever he is tasked with, he will throw himself into it with all his being, striving for perfection, as is his nature. [right]@bantymom[/right]
This boy has found a home!
He is now a member of Rythanan's Ancient Lair of the Fortress of Ends!

53222599_350.png

@Rythanan
I went wandering through your lair and have fallen in love with Ruriske and Ajala. That Wetland Unicorn skin is lovely and so subtle, and Ruriske looks so peaceful. And Ajala looks so fierce and her colors look like they are picked up from the Ice background at the top of your page. That is so cool!

I see that my Azure Imperial boy has found his way to your lair. He is such a handsome boy! Look at that color! He looks like a stream of the purest of waters that has frozen between two banks of snow!

I can't guess your plans for him. I see there are some lovely female imperials on either side of him, so perhaps you plan to use him for a breeding project.

However, lair space is precious and tastes change. One day he may find himself part of another lair or called to the Southern Icefield to serve the Icewarden. Whatever his fate, he will will strive to be the best wherever he is. Whatever he is tasked with, he will throw himself into it with all his being, striving for perfection, as is his nature.
Kleos
[center][b]This boy has found a home! He is now a member of PocketD's Ancient Lair of The Pillar of the World![/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53222598] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/532226/53222598_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] @PocketD As I was looking at your pretty lair, I saw a dragon that just made me have grabby hands. Zohar looks like gold lightning crackling across a stormy night sky. Just for fun, I though I would scry some babies with him and my Firenze (you can see her [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=314503&tab=dragon&did=13181869]here[/url]) because she also has the same Maize Crackle. And then my eye caught the names of Zohar's parents... they were mine! It turns our that Firenze is Zohar's grand mother. So it looks like you now have two of my babies. Memuru comes from my attempts to find the perfect mate for Stephen, my trainer in the Boreal Woods I'm not sure what you plan to do with him, but I saw that you do the good work of the Dragon Wish Foundation. And because he is relaxing in your Den, it might be that he is intended to fulfill someone's wish. He should be well loved then if that turns out to be his fate. However, that is only a guess and it might turn out that he will be called to the called to serve one of the great deities. Whatever his fate, he will will throw himself into whatever his fate with all his being, striving for perfection, as is his nature. [right]@bantymom[/right]
He is now a member of PocketD's Ancient Lair of The Pillar of the World!

53222598_350.png

@PocketD
As I was looking at your pretty lair, I saw a dragon that just made me have grabby hands. Zohar looks like gold lightning crackling across a stormy night sky. Just for fun, I though I would scry some babies with him and my Firenze (you can see her here) because she also has the same Maize Crackle. And then my eye caught the names of Zohar's parents... they were mine! It turns our that Firenze is Zohar's grand mother.

So it looks like you now have two of my babies. Memuru comes from my attempts to find the perfect mate for Stephen, my trainer in the Boreal Woods

I'm not sure what you plan to do with him, but I saw that you do the good work of the Dragon Wish Foundation. And because he is relaxing in your Den, it might be that he is intended to fulfill someone's wish. He should be well loved then if that turns out to be his fate.

However, that is only a guess and it might turn out that he will be called to the called to serve one of the great deities. Whatever his fate, he will will throw himself into whatever his fate with all his being, striving for perfection, as is his nature.
Kleos
[center][b]These two dragons have found a home! They are now members of TwoBigFools' Lair of the Wandering Contagion[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53222626] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/532227/53222626_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53367669] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/533677/53367669_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] @TwoBigFools Welcome to Flight Rising! I hope you're having a great time. You've clearly got the dressing part down; Connie, Cannoli, Akaia, and Usaretama are beautiful. Oh yeah, I forgot CheetoMan! He's the perfect noodle! For me, dressing is a hopeless task. Usaretamie already looks quite happy in her new home. She fits right in. Liquorice looks a little lost at the moment. Baby Bogsneaks look so oblivious and clumsy. He also looks like our only Bogsneak. But just wait until he grows up! He will make his presence felt! I can't imagine what your plans are for them, but if it turns out that they don't fit in after all and they find themselves in another lair or are called to the Scarred Wasteland to serve the great Plaguemomma herself, that's good too. There is no greater honor. Until then, they will do their best to contribute to your lair. Edit: And Liquorice is grown! [right]@bantymom[/right]
These two dragons have found a home!
They are now members of TwoBigFools' Lair of the Wandering Contagion

53222626_350.png

53367669_350.png

@TwoBigFools
Welcome to Flight Rising! I hope you're having a great time. You've clearly got the dressing part down; Connie, Cannoli, Akaia, and Usaretama are beautiful. Oh yeah, I forgot CheetoMan! He's the perfect noodle! For me, dressing is a hopeless task.

Usaretamie already looks quite happy in her new home. She fits right in. Liquorice looks a little lost at the moment. Baby Bogsneaks look so oblivious and clumsy. He also looks like our only Bogsneak. But just wait until he grows up! He will make his presence felt!

I can't imagine what your plans are for them, but if it turns out that they don't fit in after all and they find themselves in another lair or are called to the Scarred Wasteland to serve the great Plaguemomma herself, that's good too. There is no greater honor. Until then, they will do their best to contribute to your lair.

Edit: And Liquorice is grown!
Kleos
[center][b]This boy has found a home! He is now a member of Dasaki's Venerable Lair of the Twisting Crescendo![/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53222648] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/532227/53222648_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] @Dasaki Hi again!!! I read your thread about the 22 Deities. I like it! Arcane make me laugh! I also love your list of resources. You inspire me. I also see that your collection of Gaolers is growing. I see you picked up "Smolder," my red Guardian way back on July 3. I don't know how I missed that! He was such a weak looking little boy when you got him (like all baby Guardian, with those huge wings that are too heavy for them to even hold up), but look at him now! All big and fierce and very red. I'm sure no one wants to mess with him. But who knows, maybe he's more of a gentle giant. You will have to tell me. I'm not sure what you plan to do with him, but I see he is in the last section of your lair where all the dragons are blank slates, so perhaps you are considering genes for him. But those are so expensive, so maybe you will try to breed in those genes instead. Or perhaps he will become the Guardian of an important aspect of your clan. Just let anyone try to get past him! However, it is also possible that he will be called to the called to serve one of your 22 Deities. Would it be Windsinger or Breezecatcher? In any case, he will take on his fate with pride and bring honor to your lair. [right]@bantymom[/right]
He is now a member of Dasaki's Venerable Lair of the Twisting Crescendo!

53222648_350.png

@Dasaki
Hi again!!! I read your thread about the 22 Deities. I like it! Arcane make me laugh! I also love your list of resources. You inspire me. I also see that your collection of Gaolers is growing.

I see you picked up "Smolder," my red Guardian way back on July 3. I don't know how I missed that! He was such a weak looking little boy when you got him (like all baby Guardian, with those huge wings that are too heavy for them to even hold up), but look at him now! All big and fierce and very red. I'm sure no one wants to mess with him. But who knows, maybe he's more of a gentle giant. You will have to tell me.

I'm not sure what you plan to do with him, but I see he is in the last section of your lair where all the dragons are blank slates, so perhaps you are considering genes for him. But those are so expensive, so maybe you will try to breed in those genes instead. Or perhaps he will become the Guardian of an important aspect of your clan. Just let anyone try to get past him!

However, it is also possible that he will be called to the called to serve one of your 22 Deities. Would it be Windsinger or Breezecatcher? In any case, he will take on his fate with pride and bring honor to your lair.
Kleos
@bantymom

Here we go!

I'll send you the video as soon as I annotate it here. I'll send you the link in a separate email.

There are only two things you have to remember to do this:
1) Clear everything from top to bottom (left to right).
2) Remember which hexes you need to click if you get to the bottom and it isn't clear. There are only three to remember!

Here are the general "rules."

1) Always work from the top, going from left to right, just like reading. When you reach the end of a row, back to the left and down to the next row.
2) You don't click the hex you actually want removed, you click the hex below it and to the right instead. Any hex you click changes the color of the 6 hexes touching it.

2nr10s5.jpg dratz5.jpg

Sometimes I make a mistake and click the wrong hex, creating more hexes instead of removing them. Just click the same hex and it will undo the error. If you make a lot of mistakes, return to the top and start again going from left to right.

You'll see lots of mistakes, but even so, and even going slowly at the beginning, I cleared the game in less than 22 minutes.

For this explanation, I am clearing the dark hexes.

Phase 1:
Work your way down, one row at a time clearing out the dark hexes until you have cleared all but the last row.

Sometimes there will be a leftover dark hex you can't clear at the very end of rows 4, 5, or 6. Don't worry about those. That will happen in Phase 2.

Sometimes you will get lucky and you will clear all the dark hexes by the end of Phase 1. Whoo Hoo! Click "Play Again" and repeat.

Phase 2:
If you end up with any dark hexes in the bottom row (or on the lower right), do the following (and refer to thse two diagrams):
15pj3vc.jpg
4si72v.jpg 2njy0kw.jpg

Look at the bottom row and do the following:

1) If the 1st hex on the bottom is dark, click the hex marked #1 in the upper left.
2) If the 2nd hex on the bottom is dark, click the hex marked #2 in the upper left.
3) If the 3rd hex on the bottom is dark, click the hex marked #3 in the upper left.
4) If the 4th hex on the bottom is dark, click the hex marked #3 in the upper left.
5) If BOTH the 3rd and 4th hex on the bottom are dark, do NOT click any hexes in the upper left.
6) Once you've clicked the right hexes in the upper left, you go back to the beginning of Phase 1 and work down row by row again. But this time, when you get to the bottom, everything should be clear!

I couldn't send you the full video I made because it would have taken 3 hours to upload it to Google Drive. So I made a short one. But I did record long enough to show you what to do when you end up with a dark hex in spots 3 and 4 (you don't click anything for them in the upper left). You'll see me just move my cursor over them back and forth and then just go back to the top to start clicking again. It will make more sense when you see it.

As you watch the video, watch how I click just below and to the right of the dark hex I'm trying to change in the row above. I to the same thing row after row (but sometimes I click the wrong place) until I get to the bottom row. When I get to the bottom row, I will slow down and point out the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th dark hexes. Then I will point out the hexes in the upper left I am going to click because of them. When both the 3rd and 4th are dark, I will point them out, but you will see that I don't click any hexes in the upper left.

@bantymom

Here we go!

I'll send you the video as soon as I annotate it here. I'll send you the link in a separate email.

There are only two things you have to remember to do this:
1) Clear everything from top to bottom (left to right).
2) Remember which hexes you need to click if you get to the bottom and it isn't clear. There are only three to remember!

Here are the general "rules."

1) Always work from the top, going from left to right, just like reading. When you reach the end of a row, back to the left and down to the next row.
2) You don't click the hex you actually want removed, you click the hex below it and to the right instead. Any hex you click changes the color of the 6 hexes touching it.

2nr10s5.jpg dratz5.jpg

Sometimes I make a mistake and click the wrong hex, creating more hexes instead of removing them. Just click the same hex and it will undo the error. If you make a lot of mistakes, return to the top and start again going from left to right.

You'll see lots of mistakes, but even so, and even going slowly at the beginning, I cleared the game in less than 22 minutes.

For this explanation, I am clearing the dark hexes.

Phase 1:
Work your way down, one row at a time clearing out the dark hexes until you have cleared all but the last row.

Sometimes there will be a leftover dark hex you can't clear at the very end of rows 4, 5, or 6. Don't worry about those. That will happen in Phase 2.

Sometimes you will get lucky and you will clear all the dark hexes by the end of Phase 1. Whoo Hoo! Click "Play Again" and repeat.

Phase 2:
If you end up with any dark hexes in the bottom row (or on the lower right), do the following (and refer to thse two diagrams):
15pj3vc.jpg
4si72v.jpg 2njy0kw.jpg

Look at the bottom row and do the following:

1) If the 1st hex on the bottom is dark, click the hex marked #1 in the upper left.
2) If the 2nd hex on the bottom is dark, click the hex marked #2 in the upper left.
3) If the 3rd hex on the bottom is dark, click the hex marked #3 in the upper left.
4) If the 4th hex on the bottom is dark, click the hex marked #3 in the upper left.
5) If BOTH the 3rd and 4th hex on the bottom are dark, do NOT click any hexes in the upper left.
6) Once you've clicked the right hexes in the upper left, you go back to the beginning of Phase 1 and work down row by row again. But this time, when you get to the bottom, everything should be clear!

I couldn't send you the full video I made because it would have taken 3 hours to upload it to Google Drive. So I made a short one. But I did record long enough to show you what to do when you end up with a dark hex in spots 3 and 4 (you don't click anything for them in the upper left). You'll see me just move my cursor over them back and forth and then just go back to the top to start clicking again. It will make more sense when you see it.

As you watch the video, watch how I click just below and to the right of the dark hex I'm trying to change in the row above. I to the same thing row after row (but sometimes I click the wrong place) until I get to the bottom row. When I get to the bottom row, I will slow down and point out the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th dark hexes. Then I will point out the hexes in the upper left I am going to click because of them. When both the 3rd and 4th are dark, I will point them out, but you will see that I don't click any hexes in the upper left.

Kleos
[center][b]This boy has found a home! He has joined his cousins in yall's Ancient Lair of the Behemoth![/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53367680] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/533677/53367680_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] @yall Wow! That was fast! Horizon was in the same batch as Tristan and Oscar. You must have just missed him, but I'm glad you grabbed him how. I'm about to train and exalt all the leftovers as soon as I have time. I just hatched a bunch of Banana Mirrors, Spirals, and Guardians, but I've set 4 nest of Bogsneaks, so in less than a week, you should have many more to choose from, if you still have room and treasure. Horizon sure looks full of himself, like the glory of a sunrise, yes, over the horizon! [right]@bantymom[/right]
He has joined his cousins in yall's Ancient Lair of the Behemoth!

53367680_350.png

@yall
Wow! That was fast! Horizon was in the same batch as Tristan and Oscar. You must have just missed him, but I'm glad you grabbed him how. I'm about to train and exalt all the leftovers as soon as I have time.

I just hatched a bunch of Banana Mirrors, Spirals, and Guardians, but I've set 4 nest of Bogsneaks, so in less than a week, you should have many more to choose from, if you still have room and treasure.

Horizon sure looks full of himself, like the glory of a sunrise, yes, over the horizon!
Kleos
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 126 127