Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | • Querencia Laboratory • All 30kt!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 310 311
[center][size=5][b][u][s](ENDED!) Help me name this pair?[/s][/u][/b][/size][/center] [s]The hatchery was on hold for over half a month because I couldn't figure out a suitable name for this pair. In the end, I've decided to not let them hold me up any longer and give them a temp name for now. In any case, I'm offering one free hatchling of your choice from this hatchery to the person who could give them a good name! ^_^[/s] [s][b]General requirements:[/b][/s] [LIST] [*][s]Name must be an existing bio/chemical assay[/s] [*][s]The assay should have some color resemblance to the pair. I'm not [i]too [/i]picky about the shades, so as long its somewhat similar, it's fine![/s] [*][s]Preferably no more fluorescent proteins. I've got immunofluorescence, GPF and YFP and I felt like I'm already stretching it too far lol[/s] [/LIST] [s]Anyone can try and suggest a name, you /don't/ even have to be on the pinglist to do this! You can suggest as many names and as many times as you want. But please understand that I'll only reply when I see one that fits~ This offer would be valid until a name has been chosen! C:[/s] [img]https://i.imgur.com/DKSUmMO.png[/img]
(ENDED!) Help me name this pair?

The hatchery was on hold for over half a month because I couldn't figure out a suitable name for this pair. In the end, I've decided to not let them hold me up any longer and give them a temp name for now.

In any case, I'm offering one free hatchling of your choice from this hatchery to the person who could give them a good name! ^_^

General requirements:
  • Name must be an existing bio/chemical assay
  • The assay should have some color resemblance to the pair. I'm not too picky about the shades, so as long its somewhat similar, it's fine!
  • Preferably no more fluorescent proteins. I've got immunofluorescence, GPF and YFP and I felt like I'm already stretching it too far lol

Anyone can try and suggest a name, you /don't/ even have to be on the pinglist to do this! You can suggest as many names and as many times as you want. But please understand that I'll only reply when I see one that fits~ This offer would be valid until a name has been chosen! C:

DKSUmMO.png
Spirals are underrated
Annnnnd we're finally open!! [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/toriko-fan-fiction/images/a/a4/Confetti.gif[/img]
Annnnnd we're finally open!!

Confetti.gif
Spirals are underrated
Bump!
Bump!
Spirals are underrated
up!
up!
Spirals are underrated
@IchiSato

Could I please be put on your general pinglist? I am in LOVE with your theme/pairs x0x
@IchiSato

Could I please be put on your general pinglist? I am in LOVE with your theme/pairs x0x
waterl.png
» Tang
» PM/RP friendly
» G1, lore, and oldie dragon addict
» Sands of Time - A Light Flight Subspecies
» Primal G1 Scatter Adventure | G1 Sales | Clan Lore | G1 Collections
Most certainly!!
And thank you so much! :D
Most certainly!!
And thank you so much! :D
Spirals are underrated
Bump! We're looking for affiliates!
Bump! We're looking for affiliates!
Spirals are underrated
Bump!
Bump!
Spirals are underrated
@IchiSato May I be put on the GFP Imaging pinglist? Thank you!
@IchiSato May I be put on the GFP Imaging pinglist? Thank you!
bannerv3profile.png
@NickNikki

Of course! ^_^
@NickNikki

Of course! ^_^
Spirals are underrated
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 310 311