Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Anaphia's Angels Hatchery (Open)
[center][size=7][color=be7de8][font=gabriola]An[/color][color=c587ee][font=gabriola]aph[/color][color=ddb6f6][font=gabriola]ia's[/color][color=c8f9f9][font=gabriola] An[/color][color=b0f3f3][font=gabriola]ge[/color][color=9decec][font=gabriola]ls[/color][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/7iM9gmu.png[/img][/center] [center][b][u][size=3]Welcome to Anaphia's Angels![/u][/b][/center] [center][i][size=1]"A place to purchase a gem you might have never found!"[/i][/center] [LIST] [*][i][b]Currently I breed[/b] imperials[/i], skydancers, tundras, bogsneaks, faes, Pearlcatchers, Wildclaws, guardians, and coatls. [*][b][i]Genes I breed[/i] are[/b] rosette, jaguar, bee, wasp, butterfly, petals, speckles, freckles, paint, piebald, iridescent, shimmer, clown, metallic, peregrine, and cherub. [b]XXX[/b] I offer are mint, peach, robin, and cream. [/LIST] [center][b][u]Rules[/u][/b] [/center] [center][i]1kt:1g[/i][/center] [quote]1. Be kind. 2. First comes first serves. 3. All dragons are unnamed unless posted otherwise. 4. Some are presented as their full-grown look, if a dragon is full-grown it will be noted with a [b]FG[/b] at the end of it's description. 5. Newbies get 1 free dragon and a familiar of my choice just post that you're new and what dragon you would like. 6. Most are posted in auction house, if not say that you'd like to buy them. 7. Maximum of 2 posts if haggling, PM if you have anything more to say. This is to not make a big mess of everything. 8. Give suggestions to add to this little shop, don't be shy. 9.Ask to be on a pinglist for certain breeds 10. Holds last 3 days. [b][u]Notes:[/u][/b] [b]All of my dragon breeding pairs[/b] are put in my lair with the male above his female pair, all of my actively breeding dragons have a pair. For an example Aqua and Rius are a breading pair. you can request to be on a pinglist for a certain pairs offspring. [b]Currently looking for[/b] citrine items and always looking for any kinds of sage items, anything pretty honestly I will accept, depending on the market price, for a dragon. [/quote] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=306139&did=41227731][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=8&bodygene=13&breed=13&element=6&gender=0&tert=83&tertgene=18&winggene=13&wings=8&auth=67e3a8e4fee60399653f68b744ad2573a0e328c1&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url][/center] [quote][center][b]Monarch Monarch (M) 40kt XXY[/b] Coal/Coal/Bronze Petals/Butterfly/Capsule[/center][/quote] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=306139&did=41196111][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=99&bodygene=19&breed=13&element=6&gender=1&tert=99&tertgene=0&winggene=19&wings=99&auth=ee293741cabbc71534c2ea47f8378b356b8f9eef&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url][/center] [quote][center][b]Robin Rosette (F) 25kt XXX[/b] Robin/Robin/Robin Jaguar/Rosette/Basic[/center] [/quote]
Anaphia's Angels
7iM9gmu.png
Welcome to Anaphia's Angels!
"A place to purchase a gem you might have never found!"
  • Currently I breed imperials, skydancers, tundras, bogsneaks, faes, Pearlcatchers, Wildclaws, guardians, and coatls.
  • Genes I breed are rosette, jaguar, bee, wasp, butterfly, petals, speckles, freckles, paint, piebald, iridescent, shimmer, clown, metallic, peregrine, and cherub.
    XXX I offer are mint, peach, robin, and cream.
Rules
1kt:1g
Quote:
1. Be kind.
2. First comes first serves.
3. All dragons are unnamed unless posted otherwise.
4. Some are presented as their full-grown look, if a dragon is full-grown it will be noted with a FG at the end of it's description.
5. Newbies get 1 free dragon and a familiar of my choice just post that you're new and what dragon you would like.
6. Most are posted in auction house, if not say that you'd like to buy them.
7. Maximum of 2 posts if haggling, PM if you have anything more to say. This is to not make a big mess of everything.
8. Give suggestions to add to this little shop, don't be shy.
9.Ask to be on a pinglist for certain breeds
10. Holds last 3 days.
Notes:
All of my dragon breeding pairs are put in my lair with the male above his female pair, all of my actively breeding dragons have a pair. For an example Aqua and Rius are a breading pair. you can request to be on a pinglist for a certain pairs offspring.
Currently looking for citrine items and always looking for any kinds of sage items, anything pretty honestly I will accept, depending on the market price, for a dragon.
dragon?age=1&body=8&bodygene=13&breed=13&element=6&gender=0&tert=83&tertgene=18&winggene=13&wings=8&auth=67e3a8e4fee60399653f68b744ad2573a0e328c1&dummyext=prev.png
Quote:
Monarch Monarch (M)

40kt

XXY

Coal/Coal/Bronze
Petals/Butterfly/Capsule

dragon?age=1&body=99&bodygene=19&breed=13&element=6&gender=1&tert=99&tertgene=0&winggene=19&wings=99&auth=ee293741cabbc71534c2ea47f8378b356b8f9eef&dummyext=prev.png
Quote:
Robin Rosette (F)

25kt

XXX

Robin/Robin/Robin
Jaguar/Rosette/Basic
3XWzkde.png wlbvkZa.png
Hi, can i have sun's flower? and if its ok i would like to be on the pinglist for the first breeding pair of the imperials?
Hi, can i have sun's flower? and if its ok i would like to be on the pinglist for the first breeding pair of the imperials?
@angelwings001 new imperial female in.
@angelwings001 new imperial female in.
3XWzkde.png wlbvkZa.png
Can you hold Spooky Dancer for me?
Can you hold Spooky Dancer for me?
Sure. @angelwings001
Sure. @angelwings001
3XWzkde.png wlbvkZa.png
@pyramids @Ozie only got capsules this time around, but figured better safe than sorry. Would you like to be pinged only for glimmer?
@pyramids @Ozie only got capsules this time around, but figured better safe than sorry. Would you like to be pinged only for glimmer?
3XWzkde.png wlbvkZa.png
SO PRETTY BUT I'M SO POOR!! :((
SO PRETTY BUT I'M SO POOR!! :((
U68uCRc.jpg
@Anaphia
could you ping me next time for one with glimmer? thanks a bunch!
@Anaphia
Dragon Sales!..............FR Tumblr!
tumblr_inline_pawhtrOQpb1rue9g6_100.gif
[quote name="pyramids" date="2018-04-27 06:42:53" ] @Anaphia could you ping me next time for one with glimmer? thanks a bunch! [/quote] -@pyramids Sure thing!
pyramids wrote on 2018-04-27 06:42:53:
@Anaphia
-@pyramids
Sure thing!
3XWzkde.png wlbvkZa.png
Bump!
Bump!
3XWzkde.png wlbvkZa.png