Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | The Tavern - Lore Dragons
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 28 29
@Dragonwolf Thanks! i'll hit you up when i get the space for him
@Dragonwolf Thanks! i'll hit you up when i get the space for him
Totally not a dragon hoarder
Also selling some cool dragons
here
@Dracowolf
Is Velare still available? If so I would love to buy her!
@Dracowolf
Is Velare still available? If so I would love to buy her!
f16aksK.png
@OddSquared

She is, I'll set up a privare auction shortly!
@OddSquared

She is, I'll set up a privare auction shortly!
arOGchX.png
@Dragonwolf yo! I got the space I needed and I'm ready to take Findlay
@Dragonwolf yo! I got the space I needed and I'm ready to take Findlay
here
@SoftDemon
Private auction sent
@SoftDemon
Private auction sent
arOGchX.png
Thanks!
Thanks!
here
Been a while since an update, but some things have been sorted out so there will be a few new dragons coming. Pinglist @SheerCold, @Novawaltz, @Twye, @Lunamyth, @Haishen, @Lucent, @slp0001, @Roheryn, @GhostlyDeity Bragi, The Scroll Keeper Level: 10 Stones: None As of July 11, 2018 - Only dragon with this color combination active on this site. [b]Price: 35kt[/b] [center][img]https://orig15.deviantart.net/6662/f/2017/225/b/6/frice_sword_banner_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxz07.png[/img][/center] [columns][center][size=6][color=#6c8dbb][b]Bragi The Scroll Keeper[/b][/color][/size][/center] [center][img]https://orig14.deviantart.net/0121/f/2017/225/3/a/frice_left_sword_no_banner_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxyzd.png[/img][/center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42994514] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/429946/42994514_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol]Bragi was born with always a desire for knowledge. Cataloging and collecting knowledge was his life even from a young age. What he loved most of all were scrolls and books, especially those that told stories. He admits that not all stories are important, not all hold a lot of knowledge but they all mean something to someone and that's enough for him. He enjoys the way authors make others feel, how a story can grip someone so tightly. Bragi is the ideal librarian, and he knew it, but not all dragons find it easy to follow their dreams. While most skills a librarian would have come easy to Bragi he actually found himself struggling to talk to anyone. He finds it hard to find the knowledge they ask for and his reluctant nature has often been his downfall and why he has been trying to find somewhere that he might feel comfortable to develop social skills. This goal resulted in a brief stay in a Tavern, where again he stuck to himself and read his books even when the entire room would bursts into sudden cheers at something going on. Something, he never cared about. He couldn't stay in his corner for long. It was when he found a book telling of an ancient treasure that things changed. An adventurer looked over his shoulder, asking him about it and he stammered out his answer of what it was. Suddenly he found himself among an entire adventure party on the search for this treasure. Within the party was a female dragon, a Wildclaw who was ferocious and never let any of the males tell her what to do. Bragi could never admit he liked her. When the adventure was over Bragi found himself noticing others around, he started to noticing other dragons had mates who they devoted their lives to. This included the dragon he liked. He didn't mind that she had a mate but it left him thinking, maybe there was more than cataloguing and books. Bragi found himself being a hopeless romantic, never certain how to speak to dragons he liked, stammering over his words and making a fool of himself as he felt he was nearly tying himself in knots. He tries though, so it's a start. [/columns] [center][img]https://orig15.deviantart.net/6662/f/2017/225/b/6/frice_sword_banner_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxz07.png[/img][/center]
Been a while since an update, but some things have been sorted out so there will be a few new dragons coming.
Pinglist
@SheerCold, @Novawaltz, @Twye, @Lunamyth, @Haishen, @Lucent, @slp0001, @Roheryn, @GhostlyDeity

Bragi, The Scroll Keeper
Level: 10
Stones: None
As of July 11, 2018 - Only dragon with this color combination active on this site.
Price: 35kt
frice_sword_banner_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxz07.png
Bragi
The Scroll Keeper
frice_left_sword_no_banner_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxyzd.png

42994514_350.png
Bragi was born with always a desire for knowledge. Cataloging and collecting knowledge was his life even from a young age. What he loved most of all were scrolls and books, especially those that told stories. He admits that not all stories are important, not all hold a lot of knowledge but they all mean something to someone and that's enough for him. He enjoys the way authors make others feel, how a story can grip someone so tightly. Bragi is the ideal librarian, and he knew it, but not all dragons find it easy to follow their dreams.

While most skills a librarian would have come easy to Bragi he actually found himself struggling to talk to anyone. He finds it hard to find the knowledge they ask for and his reluctant nature has often been his downfall and why he has been trying to find somewhere that he might feel comfortable to develop social skills. This goal resulted in a brief stay in a Tavern, where again he stuck to himself and read his books even when the entire room would bursts into sudden cheers at something going on. Something, he never cared about. He couldn't stay in his corner for long. It was when he found a book telling of an ancient treasure that things changed. An adventurer looked over his shoulder, asking him about it and he stammered out his answer of what it was. Suddenly he found himself among an entire adventure party on the search for this treasure.

Within the party was a female dragon, a Wildclaw who was ferocious and never let any of the males tell her what to do. Bragi could never admit he liked her. When the adventure was over Bragi found himself noticing others around, he started to noticing other dragons had mates who they devoted their lives to. This included the dragon he liked. He didn't mind that she had a mate but it left him thinking, maybe there was more than cataloguing and books. Bragi found himself being a hopeless romantic, never certain how to speak to dragons he liked, stammering over his words and making a fool of himself as he felt he was nearly tying himself in knots. He tries though, so it's a start.

frice_sword_banner_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxz07.png
arOGchX.png
@Dracowolf

Hey, would you like to affiliate? Also, pinglist?
@Dracowolf

Hey, would you like to affiliate? Also, pinglist?
5YBJwjR.png
@SirenMoons

Sure on both counts! Though I suppose the next ping is going to be for the dragons you just sent me.
@SirenMoons

Sure on both counts! Though I suppose the next ping is going to be for the dragons you just sent me.
arOGchX.png
@Dracowolf

lol that's fine. Thanks!
@Dracowolf

lol that's fine. Thanks!
5YBJwjR.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 28 29