Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] G1's | Exalting many tonight!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
Would you take 10tk for your Coal / Clay / Sapphire Nature?
Would you take 10tk for your Coal / Clay / Sapphire Nature?
@NorthernLiights

12kT is the lowest I'll go since that's normally what I exalt adults at, is that okay?
@NorthernLiights

12kT is the lowest I'll go since that's normally what I exalt adults at, is that okay?
@Kikatzu Sure. x3 I can do 12kt. Would you please send a CR? And thank you.
@Kikatzu Sure. x3 I can do 12kt. Would you please send a CR? And thank you.
@Kikatzu Alright, I've been staring at your phthalo/blackberry girl for days and cannot take any more. I simply must have her!

What are you valuing nocturne eggs at? Would you be willing to take a noc egg plus gems to make up the rest?
@Kikatzu Alright, I've been staring at your phthalo/blackberry girl for days and cannot take any more. I simply must have her!

What are you valuing nocturne eggs at? Would you be willing to take a noc egg plus gems to make up the rest?
@Syendim

Out of all the dragons in this thread, I've been wanting her to at least find a good home. ^^

I value Nocturne eggs at 180g per egg and I will take currency to fill in the difference.^^ I only ask that you set up the CR since I am on mobile at this time of night.
@Syendim

Out of all the dragons in this thread, I've been wanting her to at least find a good home. ^^

I value Nocturne eggs at 180g per egg and I will take currency to fill in the difference.^^ I only ask that you set up the CR since I am on mobile at this time of night.
more price cuts, come check em out
more price cuts, come check em out
bump
bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18