Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | done
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@nicolas

okAy so below lah is

gentle giant - 90g/70k
cold hearted - 35k (?) so i guess 40g?
bring the eclipse - 55g/50k
frigid flight - 40g/25k
twilight brambles - 35g/40k
frostbitten fugitive - lah is 150g and 53k wHAT so uh idk somewhere in between??
spirit aflame - 55g/35k
glowing inkcap - 90g/80k

which totals up to (i don't think it goes over wilma's price c':) 405g+price of frostbitten fugitive/335k+ price of frostbitten
@nicolas

okAy so below lah is

gentle giant - 90g/70k
cold hearted - 35k (?) so i guess 40g?
bring the eclipse - 55g/50k
frigid flight - 40g/25k
twilight brambles - 35g/40k
frostbitten fugitive - lah is 150g and 53k wHAT so uh idk somewhere in between??
spirit aflame - 55g/35k
glowing inkcap - 90g/80k

which totals up to (i don't think it goes over wilma's price c':) 405g+price of frostbitten fugitive/335k+ price of frostbitten
yv0mNts.png
@kingdoms
those totaled out to a lot less than i thought lmao whoops

how does those accents + 92g (all im missing to buy another scatterscroll r.i.p) sound for wilma? :0 if you don't have the gems, that's fine!! i'll just take the accents in that case lol
@kingdoms
those totaled out to a lot less than i thought lmao whoops

how does those accents + 92g (all im missing to buy another scatterscroll r.i.p) sound for wilma? :0 if you don't have the gems, that's fine!! i'll just take the accents in that case lol
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
dd9d37c13149d4412f933c2662309cbb42245e81.png
@nicolas

i don't have the gems dshfnjefa but i think i might be able to come up with enough by dec-mid dec??

i'll just send a cr with the accents first and put a small note in my bio c':
@nicolas

i don't have the gems dshfnjefa but i think i might be able to come up with enough by dec-mid dec??

i'll just send a cr with the accents first and put a small note in my bio c':
yv0mNts.png
@kingdoms
nah it's np!! just the accents are good, i'm just missing 92g currently and will get them thru selling alchemy goo and chests from familiar bonding eventually c':
@kingdoms
nah it's np!! just the accents are good, i'm just missing 92g currently and will get them thru selling alchemy goo and chests from familiar bonding eventually c':
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
@nicolas

aaa you're too nice,, thanks so much !!

hey would you mind giving me a ping for the scatters :'>
@nicolas

aaa you're too nice,, thanks so much !!

hey would you mind giving me a ping for the scatters :'>
yv0mNts.png
@kingdoms
you're welcome!!

i actually don't have a thread set up for helena's scatter adventure, but i s'pose i could make one if you're interested :0 she's being a right nightmare and i Hate it
@kingdoms
you're welcome!!

i actually don't have a thread set up for helena's scatter adventure, but i s'pose i could make one if you're interested :0 she's being a right nightmare and i Hate it
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
@nicolas

oh no it's alright just pm me or let me know on my clan profile when you scatter her

oh jeez you're right but a 5-digit though :o
@nicolas

oh no it's alright just pm me or let me know on my clan profile when you scatter her

oh jeez you're right but a 5-digit though :o
yv0mNts.png
@kingdoms
alright!! i'll make a note so i remember lol
you can see all my screams of pain and rage in her description. i should've just stayed with the denim/cerulean ahahahanhdghndsoklgjdkh
@kingdoms
alright!! i'll make a note so i remember lol
you can see all my screams of pain and rage in her description. i should've just stayed with the denim/cerulean ahahahanhdghndsoklgjdkh
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
@nicolas

that's the thing with scatters,, you either stop scattering and throw away the chance of getting better colours or risk her okay colours in a gamble for better ones c':

that's also why i don't dare to scatter
@nicolas

that's the thing with scatters,, you either stop scattering and throw away the chance of getting better colours or risk her okay colours in a gamble for better ones c':

that's also why i don't dare to scatter
yv0mNts.png
@kingdoms
i scattered lovet like two times and lucked out, i'm pretty sure i used up all my luck for the rest of the year on him tbh cause hoooo boy helena has been fistfighting me the entire time sOBS
@kingdoms
i scattered lovet like two times and lucked out, i'm pretty sure i used up all my luck for the rest of the year on him tbh cause hoooo boy helena has been fistfighting me the entire time sOBS
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13