Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Fivu's Unique Pair "RadSol"[S]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[center]Here's the sales post for my one of a kind sickly green pair, Radon and Solanum(RadSol for short), the only breeding pair of their genes and colors! All babies will have Plague eyes. [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/89c1c93aa2ce2e245eeb4dc88a6178d8/tumblr_ot9sm6YAF11ro2jkio1_500.png[/img] [b]Gem-To-Treasure Ratio: 1:1000 ~First come, first serve~ Price for each hatchling: 100 Gems / 100kT [u]NEXT NEST WILL HATCH: 4/19/2018[/u][/b] ----- Ask me to put you on a pinglist! You'll be pinged every time they lay a nest, and another time when the eggs actually hatch. All babies not claimed will be put up on the Auction House after approximately 24 hours (their prices will be raised too)! If you want one, send me a Crossroads.[/center] General Pinglist: @ArcanicUsva Skydancer Female Pinglist: Skydancer Male Pinglist: @stjarne Pearlcatcher Female Pinglist: Pearlcatcher Male Pinglist: -----
Here's the sales post for my one of a kind sickly green pair, Radon and Solanum(RadSol for short), the only breeding pair of their genes and colors! All babies will have Plague eyes.

tumblr_ot9sm6YAF11ro2jkio1_500.png

Gem-To-Treasure Ratio: 1:1000

~First come, first serve~

Price for each hatchling: 100 Gems / 100kT

NEXT NEST WILL HATCH: 4/19/2018

Ask me to put you on a pinglist! You'll be pinged every time they lay a nest, and another time when the eggs actually hatch. All babies not claimed will be put up on the Auction House after approximately 24 hours (their prices will be raised too)! If you want one, send me a Crossroads.

General Pinglist: @ArcanicUsva

Skydancer Female Pinglist:

Skydancer Male Pinglist: @stjarne

Pearlcatcher Female Pinglist:

Pearlcatcher Male Pinglist:

tumblr_inline_njw5ja1AaE1qg2i5p.gif
nice nice!!!!!
nice nice!!!!!
clyCaLS.png .

20s, male, he/him
.np7f4Fm.png about me
.np7f4Fm.png current icon:
NUuorfS.png .
@Fivu I would like a ping.
@Fivu I would like a ping.
187008e47976df5e48be1a2aaddf54ba4af76fbc.gif
@Fivu yesss i super want to be put on their pinglist! i scried this combo when stained came out and have been too lazy to fix a dragon like this myself so i'm super stoked!!
@Fivu yesss i super want to be put on their pinglist! i scried this combo when stained came out and have been too lazy to fix a dragon like this myself so i'm super stoked!!
keep on living
@Fivu

They actually have the color combo I'm looking for!
I would like to be placed on the pinglist!
@Fivu

They actually have the color combo I'm looking for!
I would like to be placed on the pinglist!
kVIzwBY.pngXbHOAAP.png
@Fivu I'd like to be on ping for any babies, please, especially SD and PC females!
@Fivu I'd like to be on ping for any babies, please, especially SD and PC females!
enV6nur.png
@Pest I saw a scry of this combo a real long time ago as well, I'm glad i can help u out!

@CoatlCreed @Ashirene Can do!
@Pest I saw a scry of this combo a real long time ago as well, I'm glad i can help u out!

@CoatlCreed @Ashirene Can do!
tumblr_inline_njw5ja1AaE1qg2i5p.gif
@Fivu
Can I be on the pinglist? I was eyeing this combo when the new genes came out.
@Fivu
Can I be on the pinglist? I was eyeing this combo when the new genes came out.
Could I also be thrown on a pinglist, please and thank you!

@Fivu
Could I also be thrown on a pinglist, please and thank you!

@Fivu
@Fivu

Ooh can I please be put on the list? They're gorgeous *o*
@Fivu

Ooh can I please be put on the list? They're gorgeous *o*
tumblr_n4rnlnlsOx1sl6hkto5_250.giftumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7