Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Fivu's Unique Pair "RadSol"[S]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I definitely want to be pinged when you have more hatchies! A female, preferably! <3
I definitely want to be pinged when you have more hatchies! A female, preferably! <3
^
^
tumblr_inline_njw5ja1AaE1qg2i5p.gif
@Mekora @chibibug @Invaki @Spycopoth @violalore @Vulcanatus @WreckandRule @Pest @CoatlCreed @noodlemangos @JellyLu @NotPigeons @Charo @Pedri @Acencia
@XBloodThirstyX @NightTracker

2 eggs this time. (sorry, this is a day late, forgive me)
@Mekora @chibibug @Invaki @Spycopoth @violalore @Vulcanatus @WreckandRule @Pest @CoatlCreed @noodlemangos @JellyLu @NotPigeons @Charo @Pedri @Acencia

2 eggs this time. (sorry, this is a day late, forgive me)
@Fivu

I claim one! If its first come first served, I basicaly live on this site anymore lol.

If its turn based, then ill wait til my time. Im so excited and cant wait for my hatchling! <3
@Fivu

I claim one! If its first come first served, I basicaly live on this site anymore lol.

If its turn based, then ill wait til my time. Im so excited and cant wait for my hatchling! <3
@Fivu

Please remove me from the ping list, I got mine last time :)
@Fivu

Please remove me from the ping list, I got mine last time :)
YbS9jyj.png

Eggs have hatched, two PC girls. Send CRs for 'em! Remember, first come, first serve.
Both have been sold. Thank you!

Eggs have hatched, two PC girls. Send CRs for 'em! Remember, first come, first serve.
Both have been sold. Thank you!
@Fivu

Ack! I was late! I didnt know to send crossroads first. XD Now I know, and knowing is half the battle! Cant wait for the next nest! I will definitely claim mine promptly next time!

Thank you!
@Fivu

Ack! I was late! I didnt know to send crossroads first. XD Now I know, and knowing is half the battle! Cant wait for the next nest! I will definitely claim mine promptly next time!

Thank you!
@Fivu
Could u still ping me for a female Skydancer? I like the PC but just now realized I like the Skydancer more... I'll still keep the PC but would like a Skydancer in the future ^^ (I'll wait a couple of nests so everyone else gets a chance :3) Thank u :)
@Fivu
Could u still ping me for a female Skydancer? I like the PC but just now realized I like the Skydancer more... I'll still keep the PC but would like a Skydancer in the future ^^ (I'll wait a couple of nests so everyone else gets a chance :3) Thank u :)
fTxOkDT.png
@Mekora @chibibug @Invaki @Spycopoth @violalore @Vulcanatus @WreckandRule @Pest @CoatlCreed @noodlemangos @JellyLu @NotPigeons @Charo @Acencia
@NightTracker @XBloodThirstyX

Hey guys, just a heads up, I'm going to be raising the prices of the hatchlings since there is a lot of demand for them. Thanks for having interest in them! Next nest is in about 2 weeks.

Edit: If you'd like to be taken off the ping list, just shoot me a message.
@Mekora @chibibug @Invaki @Spycopoth @violalore @Vulcanatus @WreckandRule @Pest @CoatlCreed @noodlemangos @JellyLu @NotPigeons @Charo @Acencia
@NightTracker @XBloodThirstyX

Hey guys, just a heads up, I'm going to be raising the prices of the hatchlings since there is a lot of demand for them. Thanks for having interest in them! Next nest is in about 2 weeks.

Edit: If you'd like to be taken off the ping list, just shoot me a message.
@Fivu Sounds good! also, put me on the list for either gender! Im good with either male or female, just would prefer female. Cant wait for the nest!
@Fivu Sounds good! also, put me on the list for either gender! Im good with either male or female, just would prefer female. Cant wait for the nest!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7