Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Going away sale! 2YR OLD G1 NOC!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@MysteriousWolf

Great, thanks!
@MysteriousWolf

Great, thanks!
vDhkKOl.png | TheGoldDragon
#177402 | FR + 2 | he/they/ey
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Wishlist | Apparel Trading
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
@cherryj016

Hm... Shall I assume that Klaus and Sunny are special to you? They do seem like a special duo. ^^
@cherryj016

Hm... Shall I assume that Klaus and Sunny are special to you? They do seem like a special duo. ^^
UlkVjRV.png
pipsqueak.png
@Malachite

Haha yes, they are! All three from that nest are v important to me, and they won't be for sale, sorry!
@Malachite

Haha yes, they are! All three from that nest are v important to me, and they won't be for sale, sorry!
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
@cherryj016

*sees the third* Well. Now I know why those names sound familiar xD Gotta love the series ;) Good luck re-homing the rest of your dragons!
@cherryj016

*sees the third* Well. Now I know why those names sound familiar xD Gotta love the series ;) Good luck re-homing the rest of your dragons!
UlkVjRV.png
pipsqueak.png
Itzpactli still available?
Itzpactli still available?
[img][/img]bNYcQR6.gif

Goal: 4.25/10 mil in hoard. 800/2,000 gems.
@nocturnite

Izpactli is still available! Alone, he's 50g/47.5kT, but with his mate Sola, they're 80g/76kT!
@nocturnite

Izpactli is still available! Alone, he's 50g/47.5kT, but with his mate Sola, they're 80g/76kT!
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
@cherryj016 Are you planning on selling Sunny? If so, may I please buy her? I'm in love with her looks and I promise that she'll have a good home in my den!
@cherryj016 Are you planning on selling Sunny? If so, may I please buy her? I'm in love with her looks and I promise that she'll have a good home in my den!
7kXKmEf.png
@Cloudgazer

Unfortunately, no, I'm not planning on selling sunny! The only dragons I'm selling are the ones already on the ah and the g1 nocturne.
@Cloudgazer

Unfortunately, no, I'm not planning on selling sunny! The only dragons I'm selling are the ones already on the ah and the g1 nocturne.
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
@cherryj016
I'm really interested in Cierra! Do you mind me asking how much other people are offering?
@cherryj016
I'm really interested in Cierra! Do you mind me asking how much other people are offering?
- order
@MrFrenchFrybrows

You're the first person to show interest in her, actually! She's not a double or anything but her colors are pretty decent, so I'd ask for about 65g/60kT.
@MrFrenchFrybrows

You're the first person to show interest in her, actually! She's not a double or anything but her colors are pretty decent, so I'd ask for about 65g/60kT.
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7