Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Going away sale! 2YR OLD G1 NOC!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@cherryj016
All right! If you don't mind waiting a short while, I should have enough gems to buy her in a few hours. Maybe tomorrow.
@cherryj016
All right! If you don't mind waiting a short while, I should have enough gems to buy her in a few hours. Maybe tomorrow.
- order
@MrFrenchFrybrows

Great, thanks!
@MrFrenchFrybrows

Great, thanks!
vDhkKOl.png | TheGoldDragon
#177402 | FR + 2 | he/they/ey
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Wishlist | Apparel Trading
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
@MrFrenchFrybrows

Are you still interested in Cierra?
@MrFrenchFrybrows

Are you still interested in Cierra?
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
@cherryj016
Oh no, I'm so sorry I spaced that out! This is my fault. I'll have the money soon. I can't promise it'll be ready tonight, but I'll try really hard to make some time for it. It should be ready within three days. If you could set up a CR, that would be really helpful!
If I don't have any money by next week, assume I'm not able to buy her and move on to someone else.
@cherryj016
Oh no, I'm so sorry I spaced that out! This is my fault. I'll have the money soon. I can't promise it'll be ready tonight, but I'll try really hard to make some time for it. It should be ready within three days. If you could set up a CR, that would be really helpful!
If I don't have any money by next week, assume I'm not able to buy her and move on to someone else.
- order
@MrFrenchFrybrows

Thanks for getting back to me! I'll set up a cr for her, go ahead and finish it whenever you have the money.
@MrFrenchFrybrows

Thanks for getting back to me! I'll set up a cr for her, go ahead and finish it whenever you have the money.
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
@cherryj016
Thank you!!
@cherryj016
Thank you!!
- order
1 2 3 4 5 6 7