Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Pet Memorial dragons [Open!]
1 2 3
@AngelFire335 Alright, so I've found the Umber/Umber/White girl, her owner says yes to studding for project and I just pinged owners of Umber/Umber/ within three colors white range males. So we should be able to breed your boy after I'm back from family trip/Hiatus till 29th, providing one of the males owners is willing to stud a boy.
@AngelFire335 Alright, so I've found the Umber/Umber/White girl, her owner says yes to studding for project and I just pinged owners of Umber/Umber/ within three colors white range males. So we should be able to breed your boy after I'm back from family trip/Hiatus till 29th, providing one of the males owners is willing to stud a boy.
Current Status: Online/Offline/Sleeping/Cooking/In Coli/Lurking/Hiatus/Work
Owner of Sixth Sense Hatchery
I Support
tumblr_inline_oiv572OQAN1rf6w8g_500.png
@BlackRose1415
Alrighty, thank you so much!
@BlackRose1415
Alrighty, thank you so much!

+9 FR Time

~Been around since 2016~
nnnnnnn
tumblr_pr6t3l19hw1ugssd3o4_r1_250.png
nnnnnnnnnnnn Art Shop

Hope For Newbies

Clan Stories
@AngelFire335

yep, np, just gotta find a nest and I already got the boy for it.
@AngelFire335

yep, np, just gotta find a nest and I already got the boy for it.
I Support
@DaDragon Hello, I just got your babes, so I was just curious about if you've decided on a breed, or any genes? Or if you'd prefer I just send the baby?
@DaDragon Hello, I just got your babes, so I was just curious about if you've decided on a breed, or any genes? Or if you'd prefer I just send the baby?
I Support
@BlackRose1415
You can make him a tundra but otherwise jus send the baby. <3 Thank you again for doing this for me
@BlackRose1415
You can make him a tundra but otherwise jus send the baby. <3 Thank you again for doing this for me
1t6eapG.gif
@DaDragon no problem, I'll send him in just a few minutes
@DaDragon no problem, I'll send him in just a few minutes
I Support
@BlackRose1415 oh wow this is a lovely thing you're doing!! if its not too much trouble, i would love some help getting my girls all prettied up ;v; i'll pull as much of my own weight as i can, i promise!
@BlackRose1415 oh wow this is a lovely thing you're doing!! if its not too much trouble, i would love some help getting my girls all prettied up ;v; i'll pull as much of my own weight as i can, i promise!
deity_flamecaller_by_dogi_crimson-da7kf8e.gif
[ kinvi | 21 | they/them | fr+3 (est) ]
[ hatchery | commission me | wishlist/projects | clan lore ]
[ fr tumblr ]

trick_small.pngfood_miniature_potash_fruit_by_dogi_crimson-daejr0n.giffood_wisp_fruit_by_dogi_crimson-dadu8mc.giftrick_small.png
19082321_deity_flamecaller_by_dogi_crimson-da7kf8e_otherway.gif
@Eventyde
Sure thing

EDIT: LMAO, so sorry missed that it was your thread I replied to begin with . . .haha, anyways I've been checking AH for any matches to colors, though sadly Elements don't match, so I'll be checking active dragons and doing a breeding request ping tomorrow
@Eventyde
Sure thing

EDIT: LMAO, so sorry missed that it was your thread I replied to begin with . . .haha, anyways I've been checking AH for any matches to colors, though sadly Elements don't match, so I'll be checking active dragons and doing a breeding request ping tomorrow
I Support
@BlackRose1415 oh! haha no worries about that xD i've been looking too, but dont worry about rushing! thanks so much for helping me look around ;v; ill be working on grinding up money and/or gems in the meantime!
@BlackRose1415 oh! haha no worries about that xD i've been looking too, but dont worry about rushing! thanks so much for helping me look around ;v; ill be working on grinding up money and/or gems in the meantime!
deity_flamecaller_by_dogi_crimson-da7kf8e.gif
[ kinvi | 21 | they/them | fr+3 (est) ]
[ hatchery | commission me | wishlist/projects | clan lore ]
[ fr tumblr ]

trick_small.pngfood_miniature_potash_fruit_by_dogi_crimson-daejr0n.giffood_wisp_fruit_by_dogi_crimson-dadu8mc.giftrick_small.png
19082321_deity_flamecaller_by_dogi_crimson-da7kf8e_otherway.gif
@Eventyde

kk

and I just found the Light white/white/black and she even has scales already!
just snatched her for 25000
so just gotta get Coatl scroll (rip wallet) and the first two genes

Edit: just added Jupiter onto her
@Eventyde

kk

and I just found the Light white/white/black and she even has scales already!
just snatched her for 25000
so just gotta get Coatl scroll (rip wallet) and the first two genes

Edit: just added Jupiter onto her
I Support
1 2 3