Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | - Resurgence Hatchery -
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 176 177
@johnnytrash

Sure! I'll do that for you :)
@johnnytrash

Sure! I'll do that for you :)
That Opal Pals hatchling is so gorgeous... aa if only I wasn't broke >m<;
Friendly bump!
That Opal Pals hatchling is so gorgeous... aa if only I wasn't broke >m<;
Friendly bump!
QOI2wkK.png
@soundofrain

Wow, so kind! Prices are open to haggling abd mixed payments, so If you would like I can ping you when that pair next hatches and we can work something out ;)
@soundofrain

Wow, so kind! Prices are open to haggling abd mixed payments, so If you would like I can ping you when that pair next hatches and we can work something out ;)
@Mintiani That'd be great! I have a super soft spot for Opals - soft enough to burn a serious hole in my pocket, but a serious smile on my face as well. xD
I'd love to be on the pinglist for Opals then, please!
Also, are you interested in affiliating at all? I just opened up shop for my own hatchery, but that's the first real thing I've ever done on FR forums, and I don't know how patient I should be. ^^;
@Mintiani That'd be great! I have a super soft spot for Opals - soft enough to burn a serious hole in my pocket, but a serious smile on my face as well. xD
I'd love to be on the pinglist for Opals then, please!
Also, are you interested in affiliating at all? I just opened up shop for my own hatchery, but that's the first real thing I've ever done on FR forums, and I don't know how patient I should be. ^^;
QOI2wkK.png
@soundofrain

Unfortunately I've decided to only affiliate with hatcheries I buy from frequently, but if you could put me in your pinglist we can wait and see! :D

Anyway I've added you to the pinglist~ also, may i ask if you'd prefer skydancer or coatl? I'm not sure about breed changing!
@soundofrain

Unfortunately I've decided to only affiliate with hatcheries I buy from frequently, but if you could put me in your pinglist we can wait and see! :D

Anyway I've added you to the pinglist~ also, may i ask if you'd prefer skydancer or coatl? I'm not sure about breed changing!
@Mintiani That's fine! And do you mind which pinglist I put you on, or do you want to go with general? I separated mine by breeding pair. ^^;

Thank you, and though I love both breeds, I may need to slow my roll on the Skydancer train. At least half of my pairs have a Skydancer in them. xD
Coatls would be great!
@Mintiani That's fine! And do you mind which pinglist I put you on, or do you want to go with general? I separated mine by breeding pair. ^^;

Thank you, and though I love both breeds, I may need to slow my roll on the Skydancer train. At least half of my pairs have a Skydancer in them. xD
Coatls would be great!
QOI2wkK.png
@Soundofrain

Sounds cool, thanks! I'll think about gettig a separate coatl pair~
And general pinglist please~
@Soundofrain

Sounds cool, thanks! I'll think about gettig a separate coatl pair~
And general pinglist please~
@Mintiani Alright, added you to the list! Thank you, and good luck with sales! <3
@Mintiani Alright, added you to the list! Thank you, and good luck with sales! <3
QOI2wkK.png
to da topp
to da topp
I have, like, three nests that are waiting to hatch! Also need room for fodder ;_;

Just ping me for new price if you're too lazy to calculate (I understand 100%)
I have, like, three nests that are waiting to hatch! Also need room for fodder ;_;

Just ping me for new price if you're too lazy to calculate (I understand 100%)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 176 177