Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Fluffy Stuff: The Daily Tundra Project
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19
@GrinningWolf24 Please tell me DontGoForTheOne is named for the song of the same title by Gaelic Storm

A song I was introduced to because of this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rCaXi6xVDs

Anyway, I really like today's Thylacines! BearingTheBurden looks especially cute!
@GrinningWolf24 Please tell me DontGoForTheOne is named for the song of the same title by Gaelic Storm

A song I was introduced to because of this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rCaXi6xVDs

Anyway, I really like today's Thylacines! BearingTheBurden looks especially cute!
tumblr_ordbjfTBNv1s5xpeio1_100.png
Head over and show off your pack at the Mirror Lovers Association!

dRWGCfQ.png
@Wookiara You got it! You even got the song link for the exact video I was using of that song. XD

And I love iri/shim/thyla- it's such a slick-looking combo, with a lot of potential color combinations on the mane!
@Wookiara You got it! You even got the song link for the exact video I was using of that song. XD

And I love iri/shim/thyla- it's such a slick-looking combo, with a lot of potential color combinations on the mane!
7wv9OeJ.png_E8BAgFT.png_wfPmarR.png_rrYlaAT.png_RQOAN3O.png
@GrinningWolf24

GOD I WANT ALL THE PINK BOYS BUT I STILL HAVE NO SPACE :O The song for them is Believer by Imagine Dragons! :P
@GrinningWolf24

GOD I WANT ALL THE PINK BOYS BUT I STILL HAVE NO SPACE :O The song for them is Believer by Imagine Dragons! :P
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
@GrinningWolf24 Welcome back and congrats on hatching so many good good fluffs!!! Those Phantom of the Opera kids in particular are excellent =D
@GrinningWolf24 Welcome back and congrats on hatching so many good good fluffs!!! Those Phantom of the Opera kids in particular are excellent =D
tumblr_ordbjfTBNv1s5xpeio1_100.png
Head over and show off your pack at the Mirror Lovers Association!

dRWGCfQ.png
@W1F1N1GHTM4R3 SO MANY PINK BOYS IN THIS POST! I can commiserate on lair space- I just bought one, but already filled up the new slots with travelers and permas. ;^^ That wasn't supposed to be how it worked.

In other news, you are absolutely correct! It is Believer!

@Wookiara Thank you much~ It was so busy, but I managed to still keep the nests going each day, even if I couldn't post! And I agree- the brown-range butterfly with the white and blue just looks so slick, and they have great names to match!
@W1F1N1GHTM4R3 SO MANY PINK BOYS IN THIS POST! I can commiserate on lair space- I just bought one, but already filled up the new slots with travelers and permas. ;^^ That wasn't supposed to be how it worked.

In other news, you are absolutely correct! It is Believer!

@Wookiara Thank you much~ It was so busy, but I managed to still keep the nests going each day, even if I couldn't post! And I agree- the brown-range butterfly with the white and blue just looks so slick, and they have great names to match!
I sang the song for the 7/28 babies for my 5th grade talent show. man I love that movie.
I sang the song for the 7/28 babies for my 5th grade talent show. man I love that movie.
OOr4GzM.png
@GrinningWolf24

Cuties!!!! Also, I finally got a lair expansion and I want to know if the discount for the song I guessed still applies? I want to buy FirstThingsFirst and I don't mind paying full price, but I figured I'd ask before I went and did it, just in case :3
@GrinningWolf24

Cuties!!!! Also, I finally got a lair expansion and I want to know if the discount for the song I guessed still applies? I want to buy FirstThingsFirst and I don't mind paying full price, but I figured I'd ask before I went and did it, just in case :3
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
@Sheyoni Oh yeah! Grease is great! :D It was my school's musical during my junior year of high school.

@W1F1N1GHTM4R3 Since the hatchling is still available, and it was from a day that you guessed the song for, the discount definitely still applies! Just let me know treasure or gems, and I'll send you a private auction. :)
@Sheyoni Oh yeah! Grease is great! :D It was my school's musical during my junior year of high school.

@W1F1N1GHTM4R3 Since the hatchling is still available, and it was from a day that you guessed the song for, the discount definitely still applies! Just let me know treasure or gems, and I'll send you a private auction. :)
Aw I like if you knew, but I'm full to the brim right now.
Aw I like if you knew, but I'm full to the brim right now.
OOr4GzM.png
@Sheyoni Haha, he's my favorite from this bunch too! His colors and genes just play very nicely together~
@Sheyoni Haha, he's my favorite from this bunch too! His colors and genes just play very nicely together~
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19