Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Fluffy Stuff: The Daily Tundra Project
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
@IAmColour I will send her over immediately~ :D

Also, that is so cool! It seems she inherited her grandmother's good looks as well as her magic~ ^^ I love the parallels! Thanks so much for sharing!
@IAmColour I will send her over immediately~ :D

Also, that is so cool! It seems she inherited her grandmother's good looks as well as her magic~ ^^ I love the parallels! Thanks so much for sharing!
7wv9OeJ.png_E8BAgFT.png_wfPmarR.png_rrYlaAT.png_RQOAN3O.png
@Wookiara Absolutely! They each have such a different feel to them, and yet they are the same parents. X)
@Wookiara Absolutely! They each have such a different feel to them, and yet they are the same parents. X)
@GrinningWolf24

Could I get ButYouWontSee he's so cute.
@GrinningWolf24

Could I get ButYouWontSee he's so cute.
22042.png
@Dragonspire Absolutely! I'll set him up via PA right away~
@Dragonspire Absolutely! I'll set him up via PA right away~
@GrinningWolf24

Are the 11/3 babies I Lived by OneRepublic? And can I buy the third of them (ISwearILived)? He’s an absolute cutie! I just hope you don’t mind if he might end up starving for a little while, I’m trying to get back into playing and unfortunately my food supplies are quite low at the moment, so I can’t guarantee I have enough food to keep him fully fed currently.
@GrinningWolf24

Are the 11/3 babies I Lived by OneRepublic? And can I buy the third of them (ISwearILived)? He’s an absolute cutie! I just hope you don’t mind if he might end up starving for a little while, I’m trying to get back into playing and unfortunately my food supplies are quite low at the moment, so I can’t guarantee I have enough food to keep him fully fed currently.
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
@W1F1N1GHTM4R3

You are absolutely correct! :D That means that you now have a running discount of 20%. You are welcome to either save it, or use it for this purchase, to bring the price down to 8000t. :)

Just let me know what you want to do, and I will send the boyo over right away~ Also, no worries; it's all good friend. Welcome back to the site! It's great to have you back! \o/
@W1F1N1GHTM4R3

You are absolutely correct! :D That means that you now have a running discount of 20%. You are welcome to either save it, or use it for this purchase, to bring the price down to 8000t. :)

Just let me know what you want to do, and I will send the boyo over right away~ Also, no worries; it's all good friend. Welcome back to the site! It's great to have you back! \o/
@GrinningWolf24

Yeah, I’d like to use my discounts for him :3 I’m fine however you want to send him, but I’ll be busy throughout most of later today so I can’t guarantee I’ll be able to catch sending the treasure over right away but I’ll make sure to get to it as soon as I’m on :D
@GrinningWolf24

Yeah, I’d like to use my discounts for him :3 I’m fine however you want to send him, but I’ll be busy throughout most of later today so I can’t guarantee I’ll be able to catch sending the treasure over right away but I’ll make sure to get to it as soon as I’m on :D
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
//Kisses that last one, especially!
//Kisses that last one, especially!
@Leun They are happily smooched, haha~ X) Have a great day friend!
@Leun They are happily smooched, haha~ X) Have a great day friend!
@GrinningWolf24

Hi! I see you around Discord all the time, and just stumbled on this project of yours and oh my goodness. I absolutely love it. The world can never have enough Tundras! This is such a cool concept and I love the dedication you've put into it!
@GrinningWolf24

Hi! I see you around Discord all the time, and just stumbled on this project of yours and oh my goodness. I absolutely love it. The world can never have enough Tundras! This is such a cool concept and I love the dedication you've put into it!
Qpsus7P.pngDRg3gRE.png0edEIs6.pngNYbLrXm.pngTzaHawP.pngR827Sip.png
THE PLAGUE FLIGHT IS DOMINATING!
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19