Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | 7th Haven - A Seven Digit Rescue
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62
@Doggo

Of course XD setting up the CR now

@PtolemyII
I'll update the post in the morning when i get up XD

Feel free to put jadrian up as well, i do remember him lol i was the one that rescued him before you rehomed him XD
@Doggo

Of course XD setting up the CR now

@PtolemyII
I'll update the post in the morning when i get up XD

Feel free to put jadrian up as well, i do remember him lol i was the one that rescued him before you rehomed him XD
signatureadversion1_orig.png
@Returu

No problem!

Haha, coincidence, perhaps? I just recently joined a Dom team, so unfortunately I need to clear out my lair a bit... >.< Really didn't want to exalt him though, so that's why I came looking for you guys :D
@Returu

No problem!

Haha, coincidence, perhaps? I just recently joined a Dom team, so unfortunately I need to clear out my lair a bit... >.< Really didn't want to exalt him though, so that's why I came looking for you guys :D
jLiqsFS.png VOrlSve.pngpevm1KW.pngCsS6sbk.pngKF6sTbx.gif
@PtolemyII

If you want to send hime to me be my guest XD

I've uploaded the other three into the fisrt page fr you
@PtolemyII

If you want to send hime to me be my guest XD

I've uploaded the other three into the fisrt page fr you
@Returu

Cool, thank you ^-^

I'll send him over to you now, then.
@Returu

Cool, thank you ^-^

I'll send him over to you now, then.
jLiqsFS.png VOrlSve.pngpevm1KW.pngCsS6sbk.pngKF6sTbx.gif
@Returu Hey, I totally get it if you don't have the room to take in more dragons, but I thought at least asking wouldn't hurt. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6616896] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/66169/6616896_350.png[/img] [/url] This is BabyBlue, an XXX Sky with the ID #6616896. She has a very admirable list of offspring, but the vast majority of them have been exalted: however, every single one of them has been named. I can't bear to exalt this girl, so would you be able to find her a better home? If not, would you maybe be able to give me a general idea of how much to sell her for? She looks like she could sell for a lot, but idk how dragon economy works, lol.
@Returu Hey, I totally get it if you don't have the room to take in more dragons, but I thought at least asking wouldn't hurt.

6616896_350.png

This is BabyBlue, an XXX Sky with the ID #6616896. She has a very admirable list of offspring, but the vast majority of them have been exalted: however, every single one of them has been named. I can't bear to exalt this girl, so would you be able to find her a better home? If not, would you maybe be able to give me a general idea of how much to sell her for? She looks like she could sell for a lot, but idk how dragon economy works, lol.
f8Z4eyX.png

Jade | 22 | she/her | ADHD
I have like a million forum threads I'm gonna make... eventually
PhQd00B.png
@Volrin

I can take her in as i had a few rehomed, though my general selling price for XXY is about 30,000t. I know it isn't much, but the market for 7 digits is a bit strange.

I have seen 7 digits go for more, but it depends what people are looking for ^^;

Sorry i cant be of more help
@Volrin

I can take her in as i had a few rehomed, though my general selling price for XXY is about 30,000t. I know it isn't much, but the market for 7 digits is a bit strange.

I have seen 7 digits go for more, but it depends what people are looking for ^^;

Sorry i cant be of more help
@Returu That's okay, thank you for letting me know! I'll send her over to you, then: if you ever need to return her for lair space reasons, though, I can definitely take her back. Good luck rehoming her!
@Returu That's okay, thank you for letting me know! I'll send her over to you, then: if you ever need to return her for lair space reasons, though, I can definitely take her back. Good luck rehoming her!
f8Z4eyX.png

Jade | 22 | she/her | ADHD
I have like a million forum threads I'm gonna make... eventually
PhQd00B.png
friendly bump!
friendly bump!
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@Returu If its possible, could I reserve Echo? ;w;
@Returu If its possible, could I reserve Echo? ;w;
- art commissions
- aether & tbh bug dragon adopts
- wishlist
@SoulDahDerp

OF course you may ^-^
@SoulDahDerp

OF course you may ^-^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62