Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Stained, bee, starcon, Coatls, etc...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@SketchKitty I can go down on the price, no worries! I'd value two exaltable dragons at 10k, though, so that's a bit too low for her. I can take any combination of stuff through crossroads, so if you wanted, you could combine the dragons with some treasure and/or any items that'd add up to a value that's a bit closer to my asking price!
@SketchKitty I can go down on the price, no worries! I'd value two exaltable dragons at 10k, though, so that's a bit too low for her. I can take any combination of stuff through crossroads, so if you wanted, you could combine the dragons with some treasure and/or any items that'd add up to a value that's a bit closer to my asking price!
banner_by_defauts-db3svvw.png
@lochnessmoron
How much would you be willing to lower the price then? I could probably give you two fodder and pay the rest in treasure that way
@lochnessmoron
How much would you be willing to lower the price then? I could probably give you two fodder and pay the rest in treasure that way
Cem2HGG.pngtumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
@SketchKitty I could do like 25k, if you think that's fair! (Feel free to make a counteroffer if it isn't.) So that'd just be 15k in addition to the dragons.
@SketchKitty I could do like 25k, if you think that's fair! (Feel free to make a counteroffer if it isn't.) So that'd just be 15k in addition to the dragons.
@lochnessmoron
Yep, I can definitely manage that! Whenever you get the chance to send a CR I'll give you the 15kt and 2 fodder. Thanks so much ^^
@lochnessmoron
Yep, I can definitely manage that! Whenever you get the chance to send a CR I'll give you the 15kt and 2 fodder. Thanks so much ^^
Cem2HGG.pngtumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
@SketchKitty Awesome, and no problem, I'm happy to see her go to a good home! Sending the crossroads now~
@SketchKitty Awesome, and no problem, I'm happy to see her go to a good home! Sending the crossroads now~
Can i have the first male coatl? (aqua/banana/banana)
Can i have the first male coatl? (aqua/banana/banana)
@NekomaruMeow Ah, sure, what do you have to offer? I'd be happy to give you a discount since you're new. c: (If you don't really have anything yet, I can give you one of the dragons on here that are around 10k for free, if you like any of them!)
@NekomaruMeow Ah, sure, what do you have to offer? I'd be happy to give you a discount since you're new. c: (If you don't really have anything yet, I can give you one of the dragons on here that are around 10k for free, if you like any of them!)
can i have the first spral fem plz?
can i have the first spral fem plz?
@LifeUnexpected This one, right? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32477209] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/324773/32477209_350.png[/img] [/url]
@LifeUnexpected This one, right?

32477209_350.png
Yes
Yes
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17