Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | themewtwolady's FREE Exalt Rescue MOVED!
1 2 ... 140 141 142 143 144 ... 547 548
@roses @Gayotterking @Jyxxie @kinglycobra @ArtofSocrates @Yoaisami @Jereton (except male coatls, male imps and male skydancers) @Ickalo @BabPuff @RK8CON @ShadowPiper @Wintersphoenix @Kyrie @Fragond @TimedSun @Angelicdotcom @Chromathesia @Sativa @Shakland24 @pennythedragon @constellationxx @ellenangle @breannaf @magicrystal1123

Hey everyone! We're full again of sweet dragons looking for happy homes! Check out the post above for some sweet-as-candy spirals (ping Gemnicky for any of those) or my lair for tons of assorted friends.

@Gemnicky , just remember to take out the slashes to ping people!
@roses @Gayotterking @Jyxxie @kinglycobra @ArtofSocrates @Yoaisami @Jereton (except male coatls, male imps and male skydancers) @Ickalo @BabPuff @RK8CON @ShadowPiper @Wintersphoenix @Kyrie @Fragond @TimedSun @Angelicdotcom @Chromathesia @Sativa @Shakland24 @pennythedragon @constellationxx @ellenangle @breannaf @magicrystal1123

Hey everyone! We're full again of sweet dragons looking for happy homes! Check out the post above for some sweet-as-candy spirals (ping Gemnicky for any of those) or my lair for tons of assorted friends.

@Gemnicky , just remember to take out the slashes to ping people!
fc9dd0163922a20d294dc1420532fe062f8a7dbc.png 5G1dR62.png art shop

wishlist

adopt shop
Oh sorry.
Oh sorry.
DqaUDXI.png
f16aksK.png
Dangerous thread :p This gal reminds me of an android, and I have space in my lair, so he can come here and be androidy [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51008131] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/510082/51008131_350.png[/img] [/url]
Dangerous thread :p

This gal reminds me of an android, and I have space in my lair, so he can come here and be androidy

51008131_350.png
zapdosbuttoncopy.png
ZapdosZulu Pokemon Heartgold and Soulsiver rpg.
Hello themewtwolady, May I take Tyrna home, I'd very much like him to be my "[i]make the day better[/i]" rescue[emoji=coatl happy] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50653169] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/506532/50653169_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
Hello themewtwolady,

May I take Tyrna home, I'd very much like him to be my "make the day better" rescue
buffer text buffer text Tropical post card that says, Hello from The Explorer's Club.  Wish you were here
buffer text
Coming
Soon
Can I have Volita? She looks like a friendly gal
Can I have Volita? She looks like a friendly gal
@adalet !!!! a perfect android baby!!!! i'm so glad to hear - originally my thought was just BIG ROCK, hence the name, but that works so well

@azurenight Oh my gosh, absolutely! I really hope you feel better and the rest of your day looks up <3 He comes with lots of my love!

@eveningdawn222 Of course! Please take good care of her!
@adalet !!!! a perfect android baby!!!! i'm so glad to hear - originally my thought was just BIG ROCK, hence the name, but that works so well

@azurenight Oh my gosh, absolutely! I really hope you feel better and the rest of your day looks up <3 He comes with lots of my love!

@eveningdawn222 Of course! Please take good care of her!
fc9dd0163922a20d294dc1420532fe062f8a7dbc.png 5G1dR62.png art shop

wishlist

adopt shop
@Themewtwolady

I am Donating this beauty on behalf of my friend from Fragond and her daughter from Wenzy and myself in Shakland24 as we are partners. I’m sure you won’t have a problem rehoming her. She is XXX Sanguine SCO (Starmap Constellation Opal) and I named her SongQueen because she’s Sanguine and it sounds nice.

My friend Stacey in Fragond Water Flight bred her and We would like her lair tag to stay IF IT CAN please
51161014_350.png
@Themewtwolady

I am Donating this beauty on behalf of my friend from Fragond and her daughter from Wenzy and myself in Shakland24 as we are partners. I’m sure you won’t have a problem rehoming her. She is XXX Sanguine SCO (Starmap Constellation Opal) and I named her SongQueen because she’s Sanguine and it sounds nice.

My friend Stacey in Fragond Water Flight bred her and We would like her lair tag to stay IF IT CAN please
51161014_350.png
Center]bGL6sEL.png
@breannaf
It’s a girl and we are donating her to the rescue for Themewtwolady to decide what to do with her. She may want to sell her or run a competition to raise some funds for the rescue or she might just rehome her but it’s up to her what she does. She’s already in a CR waiting to be collected
@breannaf
It’s a girl and we are donating her to the rescue for Themewtwolady to decide what to do with her. She may want to sell her or run a competition to raise some funds for the rescue or she might just rehome her but it’s up to her what she does. She’s already in a CR waiting to be collected
Center]bGL6sEL.png
@themewtwolady

Is Joiya still available? I'd love to give her a home <3

EDIT: Pinged out of habit, apologies!
@themewtwolady

Is Joiya still available? I'd love to give her a home <3

EDIT: Pinged out of habit, apologies!
sigFR.png
Hey, could I have Silverspark please?
Hey, could I have Silverspark please?
ctYHVNq.pngjH4jccn.png
1 2 ... 140 141 142 143 144 ... 547 548