Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [1 LEFT] Naomi Descendants, Matchy Gen1s
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40
@Alskasaur Naomi is the name of an account/dragon of an inactive user! Back when there was a lot of strain on the server, the staff decided to use the inactive account as storage for exalted dragons. Long story short, the userbase found out, and the staff stopped using the account! Due to her glitchy nature if you try to search for the dragon's ID, the dragon is often referred to as "the Glitch Queen" or "Gatekeeper." One of Naomi's children, Willow, wasn't exalted, and that is the bloodline that lives on in her descendants. Some people, like me, enjoy owning dragons whose ancestor has such an interesting past. :D
@Alskasaur Naomi is the name of an account/dragon of an inactive user! Back when there was a lot of strain on the server, the staff decided to use the inactive account as storage for exalted dragons. Long story short, the userbase found out, and the staff stopped using the account! Due to her glitchy nature if you try to search for the dragon's ID, the dragon is often referred to as "the Glitch Queen" or "Gatekeeper." One of Naomi's children, Willow, wasn't exalted, and that is the bloodline that lives on in her descendants. Some people, like me, enjoy owning dragons whose ancestor has such an interesting past. :D
mGBJ0tP.png
@ShadmeTheAngel
Ahhh, okay. That clears everything up! Thank you for informing me! :3
@ShadmeTheAngel
Ahhh, okay. That clears everything up! Thank you for informing me! :3
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
@ShadmeTheAngel
I'm interested in #31567659, the skink/shimmer/circ adult ridgeback, but for treasure!
@ShadmeTheAngel
I'm interested in #31567659, the skink/shimmer/circ adult ridgeback, but for treasure!
@Zippo Awesome! That'll be 22,000 treasure. CR sent! :D
@Zippo Awesome! That'll be 22,000 treasure. CR sent! :D
mGBJ0tP.png
Quick question: What is so special about Naomi descendants?

@ShadmeTheAngel
Quick question: What is so special about Naomi descendants?

@ShadmeTheAngel
Hatchery
pUYJTYH.png
@Rottedmind They're descendants of a glitch dragon called Naomi! Even though Naomi is in an inactive lair, and many of her children have been exalted, one survived. It is through the single remaining hatchling that all of Naomi's descendants can trace their lineage. My first post on the top of this page has some information about Naomi, if you're curious! :3
@Rottedmind They're descendants of a glitch dragon called Naomi! Even though Naomi is in an inactive lair, and many of her children have been exalted, one survived. It is through the single remaining hatchling that all of Naomi's descendants can trace their lineage. My first post on the top of this page has some information about Naomi, if you're curious! :3
mGBJ0tP.png
Thanks for telling me I've seen a descent of threads about Naomi. I've been wondering about for while.
Thanks for telling me I've seen a descent of threads about Naomi. I've been wondering about for while.
Hatchery
pUYJTYH.png
@ShadmeTheAngel
Could I have the last derg in treasure?
@ShadmeTheAngel
Could I have the last derg in treasure?
fJ1MNlM.png
@Birddragon936 Absolutely! That'll be 30,000 treasure. CR sent!
@Birddragon936 Absolutely! That'll be 30,000 treasure. CR sent!
mGBJ0tP.png
@ShadmeTheAngel
Could you add me to the pinglist please?
@ShadmeTheAngel
Could you add me to the pinglist please?
tumblr_inline_nt6vu6sb1V1qdrhpp_100.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40