Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Blue-eyed Beauty: Hatchery (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44
Hey there! Welcome, welcome! Feel free to take a look around, and don't be shy to ask me if you have any questions!

I'm happy to breed whatever dragons from my lair that you want! I'll ping you when the hatchlings come along! So what do you say? Give my hatchery a go?

...........................................................................................................................................................................
A sign has been stabbed into the yellow grass. You glance at it momentarily. It boldly proclaims,

Welcome to the nests.

You decide to take a closer look. An addition to the clan wouldn't hurt.

Yet another hastily (yet skillfully) painted sign proudly shows off a couple of hatchlings and dragons. You notice that this sign is constantly, magically being updated.

...........................................................................................................................................................................
BEAUTIES FOR SALE:

PUBLIC NESTS:

None currently

PRIVATE NESTS:

None currently
PINGLISTS

General Pinglist:

SuperHedgi12

Personal Breeding Requests Pinglist:
Hey there! Welcome, welcome! Feel free to take a look around, and don't be shy to ask me if you have any questions!

I'm happy to breed whatever dragons from my lair that you want! I'll ping you when the hatchlings come along! So what do you say? Give my hatchery a go?

A sign has been stabbed into the yellow grass. You glance at it momentarily. It boldly proclaims,

Welcome to the nests.

You decide to take a closer look. An addition to the clan wouldn't hurt.

Yet another hastily (yet skillfully) painted sign proudly shows off a couple of hatchlings and dragons. You notice that this sign is constantly, magically being updated.

BEAUTIES FOR SALE:

PUBLIC NESTS:

None currently

PRIVATE NESTS:

None currently
PINGLISTS

General Pinglist:

SuperHedgi12

Personal Breeding Requests Pinglist:
bJs5ioz.gif
made by Dovalore. look at him go, zoomzoom
ignore my entire account i made it when i was like three. *whispers*comment waffles on my profile for a free cute food item
Bump :3
Bump :3
bJs5ioz.gif
ignore my entire account i made it when i was like three. *whispers*comment waffles on my profile for a free cute food item
Bump!
Bump!
bJs5ioz.gif
Bump!
Bump!
bJs5ioz.gif
Bump!
Bump!
bJs5ioz.gif
Bump!
Bump!
bJs5ioz.gif
Bump!
Bump!
bJs5ioz.gif
I'm not too into bogs. Anything else ?
I'm not too into bogs. Anything else ?
@SuperHedgi12 Something should be coming along soon... But only when this one gets sold, because otherwise I won't have room for more dergs. Unfortunately I think I can only sell one at a time, until I have more room.
@SuperHedgi12 Something should be coming along soon... But only when this one gets sold, because otherwise I won't have room for more dergs. Unfortunately I think I can only sell one at a time, until I have more room.
bJs5ioz.gif
Bump!
Bump!
bJs5ioz.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44